How do you eat Pringles Sup Forums?

How do you eat Pringles Sup Forums?
Curvature up or down and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/445850-what-is-bad-about-mono-diglycerides/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't care
I use to lick them before

I don't eat salty treats because I'm over the age of 15.

This. Like most Americans, OP has the taste palate of a 9 year old.

You do curving up so that when placed on the tongue there is maximum surface to surface touching.

I lick them and then eat it sideways fuck the up and down

This is the correct answer.

I dont theres better chips.

4 in a stack and down. i weigh 190 i swear.

Not OP, but I'm trying to grow up. What treats /snacks do you prefer?

Vegetal

and rice

and chicken

and water

sometimes beer when friend over

Op here.
Favorite Pringle flavor?
BBQ

I put them in a big ziplock and crush them up really fine, then add it to a big jar of salsa and eat it with a spoon.
>i like crunchy salsa

i do the same but replace salsa with whole milk.

America is finished

Nigga thats cereal

i have to say original, its the only one i never get tired of whereas the other flavours get sickening quickly.

Sour cream and onion.

my man

Original

Up, because then I lay it on my tongue and savor the flavor.

SAVOR THE FLAVOR BITCH

This

I love to wash my Pringles™ down with a nice refreshing Pepsi™ don't you?
I'm just a regular internet kid like you

Actually dumb fucks not all Americans eat crap. Those aren't bad for you because of the sodium you dumb Dicks. They are bad for you because it's processed food and filled with chemicals. Most of the chemicals are probably banned in Europe

Holy shit your life is boring.
Also to suggest that adults don't like salty food makes me think you are young yourself.

gtfo you kike

You realize what Pringles are made of right?

They're made up of some demon slurry of wheat, corn, rice, and potato and then pressed into the pringle shape.

Pringles are the hot dog of chips.

With that said, I would eat them whole. The entire thing enters the mouth at once.

curve up so it lands nicely on the tongue ready to be crushed by pressing it to the roof of the mouth. i didnt know there was any other ways to do this. eating it the other way round is...is...is like having toiletpaper on the wall side

Wrong

"Dried potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: corn oil, cottonseed oil, soybean oil, and/or sunflower oil), rice flour, wheat starch, maltodextrin, mono-and diglycerides, salt, dextrose."

Crap its fucking poison

Were Bros and we like skateboarding!!
Radical!!
I really enjoy a cold refreshing Pepsi™ on a hot summer day

They were saying that adults with a developed palate and an appetite for real food don't eat salty garbage because it tastes bad to them.

>dried potatoes
>rice flour
>wheat starch
>corn oil

>slurry of wheat, corn, rice, potato

liking real food excludes liking chips? cool story bro. not a huge fan, but i enjoy the occasional salty snack now and then. id much rather eat good food with some dark beer tho.

>diglycerides
livestrong.com/article/445850-what-is-bad-about-mono-diglycerides/

Chill out and have a Pringle™
They are good for you and taste great!

Really, Sup Forums? You think that eating pringles makes you a fat american? I love pringles, I'm from Europe and I have a fit body with normal weight.
Also, wtf is with the developed palate? That's the most pretencious thing of fucking ever.

Yeah chips aren't real food. Not only that but Pringles aren't even real chips. It's a salty mix of a fine corn and potato slurry that is poured into moulds and baked for a few seconds.

Eat real food

>muh maturity
No flavor/10
Your plan backfired, kid.

the amount of oil in them makes them seem good. I once got a piece of a curved bit of one in my eye no joke. got eye infection and cornealllll abrasion.

That's because you have no taste and your diet is limited to salty garbage. Also you can have an unhealthy diet and still have a reasonable weight. Weight isn't a completely reliable indicator of cholesterol or blood sugar levels.

>lick them

Guys try sour cream and cheddar. That shit is crack

Curvature flush with my tongue. Get a nice savoring off the flavor powder before sliding the chip forward off my tongue and crunching down.

I have but I still prefer the sc and onion. I can't stand powdered cheese.

Thinking you're so totally grown up now that you stopped eating things that are salty..

If you gotta tell people you're an adult user, you aren't an adult.

Oh piss off. I don't care how old some user thinks I am.

pickle

I lick the upside of pringles and then I proceed to put it in my mouth with curvature down so it covers my tounge and all its taste buds for maximum taste. Delicious.

or the old pizza kind, forgot about those. they still make those?

curved side down. I get the sour cream and onion pringles. the powder is on the curved side, so you taste the flavoring more that way.

also check 'em

Thats not how dubs work, pal.

Neither. I crunch them up into Pringles crumbs and pour it all in my mouth.

You savage!

Double stack, sometime quattro.

Yeah that's why you needed to mention your age in your posts right? How was your 16th birthday? did mommy and daddy get you a car?

I don't anymore. They brought out some new ones. They're tiny. Barely flavoured on one side only, taste like cardboard and rice crackers. They just fucking suck and are the same price. They made the tubes thinner and kept the same height too, like people wouldn't notice.

Australia btw.

Thought about importing some, but it's a hassle. I just eat other snacks now: Bhuja snacks, pork crackles, salami sticks and such.