O lets say I'm going to hypothetically kill myself in 32 minutes at 9;30, I'm just a normal dude in a normal house...

o lets say I'm going to hypothetically kill myself in 32 minutes at 9;30, I'm just a normal dude in a normal house, whats the quickest and most painless way to do it? Are there things I can make with cleaning chemicals at all? what would I do guys.

dude dont, its not worth it. Theres a lot of people in rough situations but i believe we can work through them

whats wrong

I mean don't get me wrong I know no ones literally falling for the hypothetical thing but look guys, if I wanted to be cringy I would have gotten on tumblr and cried my problems to them, this isn't me trying to here why I have things left ot lvie or why it isn't worth it, I just don't wanna feel the pain because I'm literally a pussy, now whos helping me and whos getting in the way.

Chop your head off

do a flip

hey if he wants to rip its his choice. dont go giving him advice that will lead to him living a miserable life.

>do it faggot. dont do it painlessly or easily. whats the point? you're gonna die anyway so why not feel something before you go. knife deep into the throat and run outside scaring people sounds like fun

what timezone you in?

Fucking dammit, every fucking time the same fucking thread
EITHER SHOOT THE FUCKING CEILING OF YOUR MOUTH OR JUMP OFF A HIGH BUILDING
anyway, OP won't do this because OP is fag scared jew

No matter what you do killing yourself will be incredibly painful. Even if you get shot right in the head you'll still feel something, even if for a fraction of a second. Useing Chemicals would probably be the most painful way to go. The quickest way would be a gun.

i recommend not committing suicide and seeking the proper helplines 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

but if you insist upon it then closing all the doors and windows and sealing them up, then starting a fire in a trash can or something is a good way to die

Belt around door knob, squat until the pressure begins cut off circulation enough to pass out. Dont do the chair kick drop shit, it hurts.

Whatever you do, don't take a bunch of pain relievers thinking it's going to kill you. At best it will, after 12 hours of excruciating pain resulting from your kidneys shutting down. I'm not big on cutting but cutting lines down the length of your arms deep enough to sever arteries is pretty common.
Me personally, I'd jump off a building. I feel like that's the quickest and least painful way of dying.
Then there's also venting your car exhaust into your car so you die from monoxide.
A guy my ex girlfirend used to know shot his head off with a shotgun when he was 15 so you could always try that if you have any access to guns. I'd stay away from any handheld glocks because you likely don't know where to aim if your aim is to kill yourself in one shot.

literally thank you, that's literally all I asked for. got any funny ass memes ir gifs for me for the next 11-12 minutes?

I ain't the guy who posted that but here's some stuff for ya

Why waste your life killing yourself when if you have literally nothing left to lose you can do anything you want. Go steal money from your mom's purse and take a bus to NYC, go sneak into a club, do a bunch of drugs, fuck some random skank raw, then go crash in an abandoned house. Like if you're going to die anyways, at least do something before you go.

what time zone you in

Look dude, I've gotten to that point too the only reason I didn't do it was because i felt too bad for my dog, she was looking at me with such a sad face I couldnĀ“t pull through that time.

After that i thought to myself, well I could either kill myself and make it all stop or I could be the guy who was that close to give up but had the mental strenght to keep going anyways, without telling anybody about it. I took it as an oportunity to be the strongest I'd ever been and while it hasn't been easy I just feel miles better about myself because I see it as an incredibly hard challengue that I was able to overcome by myself, it's my little secret that gives me fuel everyday. That and now I love my dog more than anything else, she's the reason I'm writing to you right now.

That said, drinking like a litter of bleach will do the job.

because I'm so tired of drugs and fucking people and parties, I just want all that to go away.and its going to all go away, in 8 minutes, keep the memes coming.

Then go shark Arianna Grande live at a concert or something because I really wanna see her naked

Goodbye user.

Remember, don't enter the light.

bad idea OP

Bye user, tell us when you're gonna do it, so i can have a moment of silence for you

You're going to miss out on VR

Well fuck dude. I hope you consider aboit doing literally anything you want. You should reconsider man. Atleast a few more minutes.

RIP sweet prince

I think user's gone guys, RIP

Well shit.

what's the time there op?

Rest in peace OP.

Suicide is for weaks user, just stay in this shitty world with us, don't be a pussy.

rip OP

Est most likely

For OP:
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.
In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings,
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it makes me wonder.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.

Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now,
It's just a spring clean for the May queen.
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.
And it makes me wonder.

Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll.

And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
RIP dude

OP?

he's gone

I also want to do what the op wants to do.

However, the idea of doing something crazy with a bunch of other people that are also suicidal appeals to me.

Like oceans 11 shit. Without the faggotry.