Uncut is better

uncut is better

It is. He wasnt born like that. Post any vaginas and puke more or any cut fag with bolts in his shaft and 16 tones of scars and deadness. Maybe the ones that are open sores and festering from botch jobs. KIKE! Restore today. Pussies stink much more

I showed this to my gf and asked her what she'd think if that was my dick, she said it would be hot, and that she's love to feel that sliding around inside her.

My girlfriend is weird.

MANY more where these came from... Aren't they so gross and tiny and stinky and non functional? Fucking straw men. You don't even have a dick

Changes girth. Prolly a shoop. Look at the snake lines near his corona from where the rabbi bit his dick off and gave him herpes. Where the vein should have been. I'd be surprised if you could even stimulate that into a boner because it's so crippled

fuckin Kikes are out tonight

something about this cock makes me feel uncomfortable, like it's weird and idk why or what it is

Dumping

Notice man on left was chosen. I "wonder" why. Lol. Because he has more features and easier to play with. And a based real man of an uncutter

Maybe one more after this. Join in guys. Im pressed for time and got other things to do. Which to pick. Which to pick...

Hawt, more like this. No kikes here

I had GREAT ones of anons (i never save those but they stood out) so i dont wanna betray them. This one was from a tumblr i think and hope. And the others i mentioned had like two millimetres "too much" of overhang so i dont wanna give the pharisee OP a stroke. Maybe I do. This is the one I chose. Monitoring...

What in god's name...

Start posting what the first guy said to post. No sense in trying to make a point if all you're going to do is post unnatural things that nobody does. You want unnatural? Post a sand glans falling off
Kikes are everywhere. Those types are hard to find. Imma see what some others post

Too bad all men haven't become or aren't women eh? Read /polgb/ comics. You'll see what's up. Like your dick. Chopped it off for females and womany kikes yet? Bowed to them both like a step on my cubes cuck and cow slave? Hrm?

Why are all the ads, of penises? Why are all OP fags? This is a necessary topic for real males to discuss. Absolutely nothing wrong with liking your body(ies). Homosex is a freudian lie. Im one. But most are at least bi and always have been

You smell like pussy fungus. Why are you here. Honestly. Chop off the rest. Become a woman. Then you can stop crying after you overdose daily on estrogen

Holy shit, source?

Note i didnt call you a faggot. Are you proud of being born a male? I cant tell. You come across like a bull dyke feminist. Women caused the fall of man

found a pic of u

This is a vagina. If you beat off to it you might stop being such a faggot. I've even put it ass-up so you can ease your way back to heterosexuality.

Drown in vagisil please
Looks like a fucken NY strip left to rot with yogurt on top and a fucken leg stab and a pair of shoes. Maybe a shitty diaper or something. Sorry was in the "roll 333's and ill suck off my roomie" thread

Somebody make a restoration thread. I feel like pissing off some people. These last few posts have been bait so if anybody comes in to whine they can look all that more faggy. Post your fiveskins mentlegen