What is your opinion on women getting fatter?

What is your opinion on women getting fatter?

It's honestly one of my biggest worries

im just gonna bag a health nut lifter gf after i'm done with my /fit/ routine so that she stays fit forever

Niggers can have them.

I just don't know how they do it.

Bigger tits and ass

It's hot

My most intense fetish.

Man fr the girl in pic 1 is sexy, girl in pic 2 is okay. A lil too fat for my ideal tastes, but not unattractive.

#3 is atrocious though

Bigger tits

My first gf from age 14-18 got fat. When I met her, she was skinny.

When we hit like 17 years old, she started blowing up and it was completely her fault. She would cry (literally) about being fat but then go to burger king and ice cream store right after to make herself feel better. She just kept getting fatter and fatter.

Eventually I left and she met some semi-overweight beta asian guy who married her, and who pays for everything just hoping he'll get a chance to touch pussy. In return she keeps eating like shit.

After her I've only had small, fit gf's, although sometimes they start getting lazy. When they start getting lazy or gaining a little weight, they usually express that they want to lose weight. I keep them on their toes by being a /fit/ guy, I lift 3x a week and run on off days. When they ask me something like "am I getting fat?" or make a fat joke about themselves, I don't answer. I kinda just shrug and give them a knowing look.

It's worked out great for me. My girlfriend got super fit and ran a marathon.

pisses me off - my gf went from 130 to 200 lb and since I'm shit I just drink it off and still fuck her - granted I've cheated on her a bunch but still, I feel bad about it cause she's an ok person (im not)

I want to meet a thin woman who secretly wants to be obese, and one day tells me she wants me to be her feeder.

(Well, in fantasy. I don't want to fatten a person IRL).

I. Fucking. Love. It.

Kek

Its sad, there is a right amount of chub that is sexy. But once a bitch goes further than that its unattractive and a waste of good pussy.

love it

I love fatties. I tend to start with them

sad

damn her tits got huge...not so bad?

Same.