What kind of soda should i put in rum?

le1

Coke

Grape soda

Coke you stupid cunt

More Rum?

Coke is best w it tbh

Fuck off back to the ghetto nigger.

Fellow Texan? If you were a faggot northerner would have said coca cola soda pop or some gay fag shit

Ill do these
Im not 21 so i dont have a lot of experience with alcohol and dont want it to be too strong for anyone at the party

I'm not talking about cocaine you dumbfuck just "coca cola" in your terms

sarsaparilla

If you're not a drinker, I highly suggest pineapple juice instead if it's spiced rum/ plenty of ice

1.5 oz rum.
8 oz of juice

all that carbonation is going to make you sick

I know, i meant i know some people might not be able to down straight rum so coke would add a little sweetness perhaps
Anyone have any suggestions for soda that goes with vodka?

Unironically ice cold Dr.Pepper

Diet dr pepper

Sprite or anything related, squirt, Sierra mist, mountain dew

on the topic of alcohol, for someone who would drink it near straight any recommendations for a decent rum that isnt captin morgans.

By near straight i mean ice and a quarter rum in a old fashioned glass

pineapple guy here.
all that caffine is what makes people drink too much, they are on a caffeine buzz and don't feel the effects of alcohol so unless you like cleaning puke, I recommend cran vodka, with a lime.

Also the same guy that replied to that, rum is pretty sweet anyway, anyone that can't just down straight rum is a fucking pussy. It's the least harsh of all liquors. Shit straight tastes good bro. But mix it with coca cola or Pepsi, can't even taste it. Also mix that with Gatorade, REALLY can't taste it

Coconut water

Make a cuba libre. Rum, coke, lime juice. You can sound all fancy even though it's the easiest recipe in the world.

Just rmember to use lots of ice. This is crucial for ANY cocktail

Coke or Dr. Pepper.

Kraken

Nah, I'm southern California

RC cola or club soda (if you actually like the taste of alcohol [like a real man])

been looking at that one, how good is it

Coke (pass over friendly aka cane sugar) and Dr Pepper are better with coconut and white rums
cane sugar Pepsi is better with spiced rums
citrus sodas work well with coconut rum

Sailor Jerry. My nigga

Not as good as Sailor Jerry

i gotchu too

It's strong more like a whiskey burn but great chilled and sipped because of that..

Kraken has a heavier flavor to it
very dark spiced
it is great for mulling

ill get me a bottle once i dont have £7.99 in my bank acc

You tryna kill me?

Wut I'm in Georgia we all say coke

Jolly Kola

>captain Morgan

Havana club and coke and lime. Not pepsi or any other shit

Or navy rum and ginger beer. Bonus points dark n stormy

Bitch I'm from the north. We just call it coke, and I'm drinking some now with my rum. Eat my cum you worthless cuck

Ginger ale is surprisingly good with non-spiced rum.

Guise!

Try it. Try this.

Pumpkin spice.

Try it now.