Pruned again, lets start all over, what would you do to my whore? Violence is a plus and it'll get you more pics

Pruned again, lets start all over, what would you do to my whore? Violence is a plus and it'll get you more pics

any requests?

If this one dies im just leaving it dead

Face and tits

Good?

this is my favorite tit pic of hers but sadly no face in it

Perf

Any other requests, I can make them right now she is home and naked

i wanna see her bite her lip while you grab her lovely tits

You should get some head bro. Lol or at least a full body

>any requests?

More tail plug pics

I would lie her face down on the bed and hand cuff her hands behind her back, then push her face into the bed as I tease and spank her until she can't cum anymore.

lost the original with the face not cut out

Fuck her doggy style until you're right about to cum, pull out fast and jam it in her ass then cum. Also film and share with your Sup Forumsros.

sorry took so long, had to compress it

Get us a picture with her pussy and ass filled.

Can you get her to bite her lip as she plays with herself?

I'd poop into her gaping butthole

Nice. Let's see a dp.

to shy, jacked up on adderall shit shrinks your penis

Let's see her fat white ass

would love, lost asshole privledges after the first time we tried i forced it in till she was crying and her crying turned me on like i've never experienced before and i took it out of the asshole and fucked her pussy while she was crying in pain

Well fuck let's see her naked with you choking her out.

gimme a second for that one

Can we get a lip bite while she masturbates?

ill try lemme see if i can get her too

Fuck yea. Let's see you fuck her while you're choking her.

any other requests while i wait on this one?cant get dick hard on adderall

I wanna see her asscheeks spread

I wanna see her get trained by some black guys but she is one of those ultra conservatives that thinks sex should be 1 person for eternity

Make her deepthroat you. Bonus points for video

can you fist her? or make her shove her panties in her pussy?
I would love to fuck your bitches ass while you make her choke on your dick. It would make me even more horny if her ass started bleeding while I fucked her tiny hole.

If possible can you write on her body? like "fill me up" or "free pussy" with arrows pointing to her pussy?

Cunt spread wide open

what do you guys not get about adderall not letting you get a hard penis, I have an old one but i think she ends up spitting my penis out because of taste lemme try and find it, if she deepthroats me now itll just be a tic tac and I will try she doesn't know im posting these

Let's see you fill her pussy as much as possible. Toys, pens etc. Stretch her out till she's in pain.

i would slap her until she cries

can we get a masturbation video of hers?

shes currently preggers and yes i will post one

thanks mate

i want as many videos as you have of her moaning and screaming. What kind of fetishes you guys act on?

Makes it so much hotter. Can you either slap her around or make her cry. Choking her out is always a plus.

Fuck my bad didn't see the other post. Let's see her doggie style with something around her neck. Face would be awesome.

She likes toys, I enjoy causing her pain, she doesn't like that though and it kind of turns me on more since she doesn't agree with it, having issues making it into webm gimme a few

this is only video im doing fucking takes forever to convert

Ass and pussy spread eagle

Put ur dick in her mouth or puss and show us fag

GODAMN IT PEOPLE I KEEP SAYING MY DICK IS LIMP ADDERALL SHRINKS BLOOD VESSELS YOUR DICK IS A BLOOD VESSEL ITLL BE A TIC TAC THATS NOT FUN FOR ANYONE

MY DUDE. YOURE A LEGEND. PLEASE PUT YOUR FLACCID (DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SIZE) DICK RIGHT ONTOP OF HER FACE. AND TAKE A PICTURE SHOWING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. KTHX. OH YEAH CHOKE HER ALSO MEANWHILE.

Are you going to keep the baby?

Are you ready to be a father?

someone requested this earlier
not putting my flacid dick on her face, she will know somethings up im kinda doing this without her knowing, this was the closest i could get her to getting in doggy position

yes and yes

Thanks man.
How violent can you get with her?
Seeing her mascara running while she's being choked would be so fucking hot.

I would -not- post images of her face right now without her knowing. Researchers are using these kinds of threads vs. their graph database of archived Facebook images to correlate identities. Look it up, DeepMind it's called. (And yes, this -is- possible, look up informatics). Seize and decist the operation OP.

i have done it in the past with her permission, so i am not worried, she would get kind of worked up not pissed but worked up and frustrated and its so cute but im not worried. I am done for the night though getting tired I will leave you with a wedgie.

Thanks op. A lot of fun

How old are you?

>yfw youll soon realize she only lets you do this shit cause she's pregnant and doesn't want you to leave her

>yfw soon you'll be stuck in a nightmare with a screaming baby and she'll no longer have time for sex

>yfw you got too horny and came inside her and now she's pregnant

The fack with the -hyph3ns- around w0rds?

I do it so you -know- I'm serious.

-nigger faggot-

2spooky

Wayyyyyy too much hair. Gross!

>tfw this is exactly how it happens

Don't be spooped, my friend.

22, make 22 an hour at a factory i think I will be fine ty for your concern though, also last time i did this she wasn't pregnant she enjoyed it because her self esteem was terrible and random people telling her she is pretty she liked it, also here my short in length cock but is purty thicc

also not very violent before she starts crying, i keep it down but i do push it sometimes

I'd whip her bare ass with a belt until she was a sobbing mess.

Then I'd wax her pussy and asshole.

Shame she looks like she would be a blast to toss around.
Any way you can clamp her nipples and choke her?

op here if any of you fuckers wanna play league with me add me @ DARUDE SHlTST0RM
what happens next?
I am rough with her i just have to play my cards right and not push it too much

My favorite thing to do is to fuck her while she is asleep, she wakes up instantly and very irritated but lets me do it still xD

Hot. I would have her tied up spread eagle and have my way with her. Not giving a shit about the pain she's in. Definitely should try and make her a sub. She looks like she would be happy as one.

Does she have any knee or thigh high socks? If so can you get her to strip to nothing but that?

Holy Christuuus is she hot and delicious!! I fucking LOVE freckled red heads!! She has out of hand perfect tits...perfect!! Her nipples are fucking amazing too! I would love LOVE to see her in my favourite position... on her back with legs spread and the soles of her feet facing me!

Pregnant too... wow would i ever love to sample her! Tell her shes perfect from me man. Seeing her looking back from a doggystyle position would be out of this world deadly too! She needs her own fan club.........So it begins.

Train her to take a fist in her asshole. Get it to gape and prolapse

we need to have her name !! hope shes down with more amazing pics. You have to post more man... I'm smashing to her now!

Fucking virgin.

I talked with her she appreciates you all this is the last one for now

thank you for the great girl! that new pic is really nice!! Have a good one... until next time!!

I'd pay her 79 cents for every dollar a man makes doing the same job. Now dump the set.

No set bro these were improv mostly sorry we will be back some other day

>Violence is a plus and it'll get you more pics
I'd have her blow me and then make her kick you in the balls

When should we come back?

#adderalldick

Lol I'm having fun and so is she

Still taking requests?

Depends what it is

She sure does look like fun.

She's a hoot

Deep throat her dildo?

I really like her tits. Any pics of her squeezing something between them?

My dick is hard giving her mine to suck

Here just took it

Fuck yes hot.
Can we see you fuck her doggy style in front of a mirror choking her as much as you can.

No mirror in my apartment that will meet that requirement and that request requires some effort

Hnngh, so hot. Can she lick the tip?

see how deep she can throat that dildo

Damn, that looks great! Have you titfucked her? I know I'd love to get my cock between her tits and have her jerk me with them.