Do you guys know what its like to be a person of colour?

do you guys know what its like to be a person of colour?

i want you to close your eyes for a second and think about it. not trying to prove anything, not representing any political opinion.

do you feel it?

Fuck you and your victim politics.
t. Mexican

yeah... i just felt the sudden urge to steal something...

I did, Wonderful government programs and white liberal shitsacks making excuses for anything I do wrong. It was pretty cool.

>get to go to college for free instead of current shit ditch digging job
Sure sounds alright

Yes, I opened my eyes and I was in a welfare application line.

My white privilege is a little too white and privileged to get anything out of this - I keep thinking "lol niggers."

Is this about color or race? I'm confused.

Feels the same but with more people trying to kill me for no reason. Plus my teeth now look like shining in the dark.

No, but I know what it's like to be a white immigrant. Not only do I get looked down upon and systematically discriminated against, but I also have to deal with people assuming I have a bunch of privileges for being white.

At least if you're black and cry about discrimination, you have a bunch of liberal cucks taking your side, and you don't have people assuming you have "privileges"

Ok, I'm feeling like I'm gonna get Free bicycles

Funny, sad and true.

>close your eyes for a second and think about it
I could go to a Rekt thread and get a more immersive experience

Sheeeeit nigguh muh DIK bix nood, fitty million yeh git dem rimz playuh gangsta shit fuck whitey.

How'd I do?

this. you can literally get free welfare if you choose not to work and get accepted to any college without trying.

Even if I was born a poor-ass nigger I'd claw my way up from the hood and be something better at all fucking costs. The problem with you people is you blame everyone else for everything and don't so much as lift a finger to better yourselves. Hell if a nigger starts working too hard to lift himself up you drag him back down. Fuck you people.

I was at work when I tried this and my boss caught me standing there with my phone in my hand and my eyes closed and sacked me for not doing any work.
Being black. Not even once.

If the only difference would be the colour of my skin?
I'd fucking LOVE it.

Two major reasons.

First and foremost. Affirmative Action.
Basically, free fucking ride and dem programs and financial aid to help me get ahead.
Want to start a business? Brown or black or native or have a vagina? Here's money!
Want to study? Same criteria? Here's money!

Secondly, melanin works as a great sunblock. Nigger skin is a LOT less likely to burn. I work outside. Would be a bit of an asset....

all you retards need to realize is that life is a ticket to the show, not everyone gets the same seat.

So out of everything you could do, you decided to follow the instructions of this specific post right during your work.

I thought about being black, now my girlfriend is somehow dead and my house was robbed..

Yep. I was a nigger for 10 seconds, had my IQ plummet and lost my job. I got the full experience I guess.

I mexican, does that count as POC? Seems to change depending of what my politics are.

i feel you bro (indian). OP here. this was the kind of feel i was talking about.

OP again, dawg i gotta step up to work 2x harder than anyone else because of this kinda shit exactly.

Depends where you live, like if I lived in South Korea, would i care if I was Korean, not at all

Get your feels crushed with...
this.

Ignorance is bliss and we all know niggers are stupid motherfuckers.

Honestly you can only feel empathy for a dumb animal because you know better. Yeah it may suck to be born a monkey but if they don't know any better does it really suck?

thanks bro (OP).

respect for your thoughtful comment.

dawg i dont know what that means exactly but let me tell you when you are not white you have to step up to everything you do in life 2x harder and more careful than a white person or you are perceived as incompetent.

user here spoke to what im saying

bro, thats up to u but you might find in your life that isnt the case. (OP)

ty to all posties

its cliche, but dont judge a book by its cover. we are all people. if i ever saw you going through a bad time i'd help. this is what makes us humans and not animals.