18 y/o fit, black nigga. Ask me anything about my life

18 y/o fit, black nigga. Ask me anything about my life.

Probably won't respond to the super racist shit, but who knows?

Are you black?

Do you hate white people as much as I do? I seriously doubt it, cuz I REALLY hate white people.

What's it like, knowing that you are at your intellectual peak? How does it feel to know that you will always be just another dumbshit nigga with zero socially redeeming value? You know, kind of like your ancestors?

Indeed.

Only the racist ones.

>mfw I'm starting college at an illustrious university next week.

are you black
or a nigger

You a bitchass nigga ya digg??

devry doesn't count

Maybe you should have led with that instead of identifying yourself with a racial metric

Why? When people see me, their first impression of me is an intimidating nigger. Why would I change the playing field now?

I can be both. Nothing wrong with a little ignorance now and again. #GangShit

Ah, got it. You be using nig code. Dat meen you using da internet skool at da liberry.

>I can be both. Nothing wrong with a little ignorance now and again. #GangShit

Yup, nigger confirmed. Literally can't even resist being an ignorant piece of human scum.

If I'm a nigger, so is Bill Clinton. He was a kush smoking, hoe-having, presidential hooligan.

Can't even defend himself from that so he throws in Bill fucking Clinton. Has literally nothing to do with what I said you dumb fuck.

I don't need to defend myself. I live a fun life and I'm not ashamed of that.

Where the white women at?

Probably somewhere on my dizzick

You should be ashamed for literally admitting you like to be ignorant once and a while, whereas hey maybe you shouldn't be ignorant at all? But I forgot niggers can't resist that, sorry.

Honestly, you are the type of person I hate.

Not because of your skin color, but because you had to mention your race. This is why racial tensions still exist to this day, because you just gotta bring fucking race into everything. I fuck with hood niggas more than you 'cause at least they're genuine

News flash. The hood don't fuck with you.

I can tell you get no pussy, fatboy.

Assuming the usual insult when you know nothing about me, showing that nigger IQ huh?

What was the last thing you dun stole?

Your wife.