It's so fukin' hard to believe the cops have not caught the Delphi Indiana murderer yet...

It's so fukin' hard to believe the cops have not caught the Delphi Indiana murderer yet. This guy murdered 2 pee teen girls in broad daylight. They even have his faggot voice recording telling the 2 girls "get down the hill"..the gay cops gave everything a cop could possibly need to catch this Bubba but he's still roaming the earth as a free man. What the Fuck is wrong with the lame assed FBI and the totally fucking backwoods Indiana police.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/delphi-murders-indiana-sketch.html
kansascity.com/news/local/article151221762.html
youtu.be/i58G0iD1xZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pee teen

It's you, isn't it?

because they have to find him?

real life aint like those cop shows, kiddo. These things are very hard to solve and dont get magically wrapped up in the last 5 minutes with the perfect evidence for convenient story telling. Lots of cases take months or even years before they get solved

Sounds like a diaper could have saved them.

they probably have more evidence, but dont want to release it all so it doesnt get stuck on the internet forever. there are rumors that the voice recording is even longer, and includes their murders, but they dont want to release it for obvious reasons. Ive also heard one of them actually survived the attack but died at the hospital later

Where I live some guy keeps killing men who are walking their dogs in the park. The police refuse to use the words serial killer. Cops in this country are just a mess. 4 men so far.

This fucking country.

two schools of thought
>it was a random strnager,hobo, trucker, ect that stumbled across them
or
>premeditated act by somebody they knew or knew of them

Im going with the latter. The man isnt dressed like a homeless person, he doesnt have bags and seems to be wearing one set of clean clothes. They are out of the way in a wooded section, not near a truck stop or major road. The killer planned out the attack, knowing to take them "down the hill" to a premeditated location showing familiarity and comfort in the woods and may or may not have been armed. Look at their social media accounts and anybody in their 40s-early 60s that follows them, im sure they were posting all day giving out their location until he decided to travel up there and do it. He may have had a gun on him to control the two girls at once, look at registered firearms to those same people

Oh shit, looks like Sup Forums found the murderer.

Police are on it. They need a warrant, especially if the girls account was public and his private.

some guy in a bugs bunny mask and ball peen hammer tried to jump me on a bike path I use to walk home from work. I scared him off with an airsoft gun I was carrying. Told the cops, the investigated and now im waiting to see of any other similar attacks are going to happen in my area again

Where is that?
And how does he kill them?

Yeah Indiana is a giant dumpster of a state

Nice. The guy here uses a gun. No one has witnessed it. Don't walk your dogs at night in or near the parks of leawood Kansas at odd hours if you're a middle aged white male.

Book'em Danno.

If you're not acquainted with the victim it's actually really easy to get away with a murder. This isn't CSI. Literally all cops can do is talk to relevant people and hope they saw something.

FBI is too busy chasing down people threatening rip off ass faggot mobas.

Leawood KS near Hallbrook of all places. Rich people. Indian Creek and another nearby park. Gun in one instance. The police aren't saying much about the others except that they have obvious similarities.

they dont have a good image of him. The audio is only usefull if you have other known samples to compare it to.

I can give you a voice file from a random well known movie or tv show and I bet you could not figure out what it came from.

The fbi is too busy watching 4 chan for cp

They choke on used condoms that were full of their semen.

Crazy.
>What happens to the dogs?

I remember this story. I live in indiana and shiiiiieeeett man never thought something like this would happen here

Well I'm starting to wonder if there isn't some sexual shit involved. I've never seen the police refuse to release info in cases like these here.

Bro, that's fucking hilarious. You should be in comedy.

Nothing. Dogs are fine.

I would think animal control takes them away. Or they run free.

Why don't you post the sketch up of his face.

>pee teen

Family comes and gets them after they are found. Middle aged wealthy men tend to have families.

or just make sure youre packing when you leave the house

Thats because you are an idiot.

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/delphi-murders-indiana-sketch.html

from july 18th its the sketch you want.

I think he's murdering them from behind. Just executes them. Killed the co-owner of coaches chicken. Now the place just went under in the flood. I'm going to miss that chicken. Immediately everyone assumed it was a robbery, but they didn't take his rolex or anything.

There is always Stroud's

composite

I don't mind it here. Girls probably had it coming. The police are a joke here tho.

>nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/delphi-murders-indiana-sketch.html

Just a suggestion faggot if you give a fuck so much and want to bitch about it at least post it. I don't want it. I've seen it. Dipshit. Dense fucker. I'm not the one freaking out over this guy. What the fuck is wrong with the FBI? What the fuck is wrong with you?

kansascity.com/news/local/article151221762.html

This sketch is probably not even close

youtu.be/i58G0iD1xZw

Caught em

Looks irish as fuck. Probably just some drunk.

they do have more evidence...but the fucks are being too careful .. time to let it all out.

ok EVERYONE get onto this we need to be internet detectives again

oh yeah I forgot all about this

I agree. I think he knew them

this is one of the girls he murdered. the sketch looks too much like her and was created 5 months after the murders. probably the sketch is all just false memories...from people who have been staring at the news about this case for 5 months.

you're not wrong about that

what's that at user? general location of course

wrong

Same. 574 here. I hate it

niggers tongue my anus

yea...but this guy has been handed to them on a silver platter.....voice recordings, video, photo, etc...it's just too easy. the cops handling this case are fucking impotent fucktards...this is stupid. time to get spiderman involved.

>Preteens had it coming
Your 12 aren't you?

Or it's a relative.

YES I have thought the same thing man

bad pun for a misspelled word

No he kidnapped and murdered 2 teen girls for platonic reasons

I lived in Anderson. No jobs. Meth addicts. Just a sad state of affairs. Crumbling infrastructure. Etc. Etc.

there evidence isnt all tha much. A grainy video from 30 yards away and a voice recording that was more then likely muffled by being hidden in a pocket isnt much. Its not like they got a clear photo or DNA of him

But is he?

vehicle of interest

Anyway it's pretty clear they know who it is. It's the missing sex offender Indiana state police are looking for, has absconded from his know registered address since the murders, looks exactly like the sketch. Seperate news story. Came out same time as sketch

There was a girl from Frankton that was reporting missing about 2 or 3 weeks ago. That's 15 miles or so from Delphi. Did she ever turn up? Not seeing any follow up news stories online right now.

where'd you get this?

lets find this faggot

Taylor Cloud, 15 missing from Frankfort on July 12th.

What's this dude's name?

Meredith Esmond Brewer Jr