Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i58G0iD1xZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck niggers

Fucking niggers have the title of "most colossal fuck ups" on lock

couldn't have said it better myself

sauce?

Story?

I think it's the treatment of tar-babies by nigger mothers that makes those tar-babies become niggers.

nigger women should have death sentence for child abuse.

WORTH THE READ !!!

Homo Erectus needs to go back.

AyE U fuKin craKrS R beeiN rasicT N shIt ME and muH HomiES wiLL fuK YO shIT UP.

So fucking true.

youtu.be/i58G0iD1xZw

More stupid niggs

Niggers took over private pool area, resident complained and was assaulted.

Fuck I hate niggers.

>Pools Closed

i love word search

I can't read. I'm a nigger.

Real jeopardy game

This isn't a "White people doing gods work" thread.

I wish this was longer. There surely was a chimpout followed by a hate crime charge.

yeah but that niggress was doing something stupid

Anyone have the longer version?

they even put the guy against women to try and even the odds, fucking kek

bump

i gotta try that

i never understood what they were doing.

My fucking sides.

Even works in other languages (Dutch)

I'll throw in a story for some nigger hate

>live with brother and gf in dual apt.
>brothers gf (we'll call her tif) has a stupid floridian ghetto obese friend that has a little niglet.
>shock and awe, no father just her fat ass
>ok tif, I don't see why she can't stay here until she gets back on her feet after losing everything because she's stupid.
>was told about the kid, didn't know it was a niglet.
>pass by the living room to my brother entertaining the little future convict and they're playing diablo 3
>"Wanna get in on this shit user?"
>sure why not
>account --> character --> game
>shit talking commence
>start spouting autistic meme's as insults, little niglet is about 8 and has no idea what most of it means anyway
>last smack on mini-boss, sternly say "and don't you ever talk to me or my son ever again"
>little niglet whips his head around with the most hope I've ever seen in a childs eye's
>I think it thinks I suggested I'm his dad
>HA
>look at him right in the eye's without moving my head
>"ew, not you ya' little niglet"
>I've never seen the physical manifestation of disappointment sweep over a kids face like I saw that day.
>Quiet as fuck for the next 30 minutes, my brother chuckling over what he thought he heard and a depressed niglet.
>play diablo 3 with a mile wide smile on my face.
>and nobody important was hurt that day

To get high off the methane. Really...

that honestly doesn't surprise me.

LOL

kek

I wander if a white man raised a niglet, would the niglet become an upstanding human being?

:35 dis ain't no baskatbawl

fucking chimps

I think it'd be extra difficult but it was done with slaves, I don't see why not

maybe he thought that the number meant the price you pay when the show's over, like you have to pay to get a question and when he missed them, they should be paying him when it goes negative. somehow i expect the black mind to reason it that way because of how they see everything, included a society that gives them everything. "i tried, i failed, give me something because i couldn't do it. let the ones that succeed pay for me."

its like a pack of lions trying to take down a cape buffalo.

I mean in a benevolent "we're on the same level" kind of way.
Psychological theories about nurture seem to confirm that it would be the case that a nigger can become an upstanding man if raised in a good environment (such as Martin Luther King).

Feels tbqh, did you have to be so harsh desu

it's hilarious that black people think that white people that hate their race would be willing to touch them and grab them i.e. cops. i hate blacks so much i don't even like looking at them and think touching them would be extremely disgusting and even scar me for a few minutes. that's one major rift inside our minds... the mind of a grabby, physical animal thinks that if you hate their RACE you'd still be willing to TOUCH them but we hate them so much we don't even want to LOOK at them, let alone TOUCH their disgusting black bodies.

yah but even then look at all the successful "black" people and I don't mean rappers being thrown banana ad revenue's
Obama (shitty but successful) half white
neil degrasse tyson admitted he had european ancestry
aaand actually that's it, that's the only non-media successful black people I can think of maybe morgan freeman but those freckles are white as fuck, no nigger gets freckles.

I mean why though? it's just a niglet, honestly wish I'd done more

Then tend to get smarter when raised in a white family.

as a white woman, yes. They smell awful, idk what the hell it is but every time it smells like a wet dog.
Also no, no tits. I'll be on my way

dat dawg dindunuffin

Ehh you got dubs ill let it slide, this time

good.
Lets create a new system: all niglets will now be raised by willing white families. This will continue for several generations untill niggers are on our level of intellect (or close enough), then the niglets will be let free to roam and form their own society, and improve their nigger ancestors as well.

My God.

This is the only nigger I respect.

> implying any nigger is respectable

I mean, le funni Sup Forums memes aside, he was just a kid looking for someone to look up to. Especially if his mom is a degenerate whore who doesn't give a shit

negros be runnin countries en shit

No, the video cuts out right after she falls and you can hear the nigger taking it go "Ooooohhh"

idk why you think it's a "Sup Forums meme"
have you spent time working with a primarily black work force?
They're animals, I would feel worse if I upset a cat. At least the cat stays out of your way and doesn't fuck things up

Fucking bump I'm keking so hard

yeaaa a little extra bump di dump

LMAO

That's literally textbook autism. I guarantee my god tier aryan genetics would shit all over yours.

It's ironic how Americans caused both, Detroit right now, and Hiroshima in WW2.

Violent assholes.

Yeah because they can afford to ship in outside equipment and materials. It's not their first farm. The locals have no resources or money to draw from but sure, just ignore that part.

>no resources or money
Aside from all the resources and money they stole from the white people they killed or drove out of the country, right?
Go suck nigger dick somewhere else, you piece of shit

I'm an engineer dude. I expect my fries piping hot and frankly if you're not aryan and a scientist, I think you're shit tier automatically. I just think most whites are pretty much equal to blacks because most people are retards, like you.

Not surprised, I would have high-tailed out of there too.

That chick's ego is clearly out of control, looks shallow as fuck.

That's because of their lack of male father figures and dicipline, as well as their shitty culture that encourages degeneracy and the victim card. Ever seen a black kid raised by a father? He's a normal ass person that works hard and has values. Fuck the darkies that are full grown and act like animals, but at this point you're just being an autistic asshole to a kid

You fucking pampered nigger, I settled on a chuck of untamed land 3 years ago and now I grow more food than we can eat. Nothing but hand tools and white ingenuity. Fuck africa, it needs to sink.

You sound like a delusional nigger who can't understand what it reads.