WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS Sup Forums?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS Sup Forums?

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Six Seasons and a Kino/50 Bushels a Peck of Peaches

>First episode stereotypical over acting white 20 something thinking its cool to say "nigga"

>Second episode white cop billy clubs a clearly mentally ill black man in the face for spitting water on him

Nah, I'm good

trivialize it
meme it
run it into the ground

Watch it fall into obscurity.

surprisingly more funny than I expected.

No thoughts. Didn't watch. Not because I was busy or anything but because I just don't care.

NIIIIEGFFFEEWEEEERRRRRRRSSS

Ah,
Finally learned to switch the picture after 3 days of shilling, well done shill-kin.
And the show is crap.

DELETE THIS
WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD GOING ASSHOLE

Sage

what shilling do you think is worse - Atlanta or World Peace? It's pretty interesting since they're kind of at opposite sides of the spectrum

They both have a cult following

Half the shilling is legit, I shill for Atlanta on my own cuz I loves the show.

I am actually white and love sam hydes humor too, but I don't shill for him because there's already too much of that here.

Its a fad
and like all fads they'll die when the peak of its popularity is extinguished by over-exposure.

If anything the shillings meant to annoy

Are you autistic?

nah dude, I'm just above lazy, ham-fisted writing

>nah dude, I'm just above lazy, ham-fisted writing

...you mean reality

>reality

that line in the first episode "are some people just made to fail, to make life easier for the winners" hit me hard. I've been wondering that myself for a while now.

just a coupple of days ago a ten year old boy had a shot gun pressed to his chest because the police thought he looked like a suspect who was skinny and had dreads the 10 year old was fat and had a fade it really happens

Hey Donald, what does Alison's pussy taste like?