He's the greatest of all time

He's the greatest of all time.

It's objective at this point.

YOU FUCKING CANNOT refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjBeCwz2fXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed

Lifetime Brady hater, but yes. There's no arguing this now. Fuck you, Matt Ryan!

I hated tom brady and before this game would've never given him the title of greatest.

After this game he is officially the greatest of all time

I absolutely agree. We just witnessed history.

100% this

I'm not an NE fan but this is historic.

Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all-time. No doubt.

Holy shit.....

he was even before the game

the only thing this did was made the brady statue 10 feet higher

He has the most rings, wouldn't define that as greatest.

Joe Montana was by far a man of better character

Yep

except for the cheating controversies keeping him permanently from the title.

Honestly he just got lucky as always, basically won by a cointoss.

Second. Disliked Pats as far back as 2002 and Brady provided plainest statement conceivable of why he deserves to be where he is.

brady would be nothing without belicheat

Agreed. This is now a fact.

He won by conducting the greatest comeback in history, smelly dumb beaner scum.

>Distant Relative is the GOAT in American Football
Trump better say Thank You to Enda on St Patricks Day for giving them Brady's Great Grandfather.
What A Time To Be Alive.

There is zero doubt at this point

>Cheated to win his first three super bowls
>Lost the next two when he didn't cheat
>Won the next two by fluke

Not the best. Montana, Marino and Manning are better

Lucky system babby cheater

>muh heritage

It is not even for debate, he's the GOAT

>Montana, Marino and Manning are better

This is the gayest thing I have read all day

>Not being broud of your Heritage
I hate when people think Americans should "just be American & forget about their Heritage" and I'm from a Country full of people like that.

Who was the former GOAT? What were his achievements?

Eli or Peyton?

you ever wonder why niggers in the usa tend to have irish surnames? it's because during the slave trade the english forced irish women to breed with nigger slaves so they would be more aesthetically pleasing. your descendants in the usa are niggers. come visit detroit some time and to get to know em

You don't really understand how destiny works, do you.

Nah.
Go actually watch the pats superbowls.
He's great but super bowl rings are a terrible metric for individual success.

If anything, it proves Bill is the greatest.
These are team wins. Not Brady wins. He actually had a pretty meh 1st half.

Call it what you want. Montana didn't cry like a bitch or have his wife cry for him after he lost a superbowl

joe montana, has 4 super bowls, but also had the GOAT receiver and GOAT offensive coach. this was also not in the salary cap era, so they could keep the team together easily.
most influential media members watched him play in the 80s and have a huge erection for him

I've been a Peyton dick rider since forever, but it's over. Brady is the GOAT. That was the greatest comeback I've ever witnessed.

THE HIBERNIANS ARE KEKS CHOOSEN PEOPLE

He's the greatest winner, not the greatest talent.

Marino, Rodgers, and Peyton are all mechnically better QBs.

God is dead.

Aaron Rodgers is still better

>brady's mom has cancer and missed every game until now
>he threw 470 yards and 43 completions and led a 25 pt comeback while she watched

>I've been a Peyton dick rider since forever, but it's over. Brady is the GOAT. That was the greatest comeback I've ever witnessed.
Brady was nowhere near the best player in this game.
It was a team win. Stop insulting Bill and his team and giving it to one guy.

You're delusional

I can get rings being the end all be all in basketball, but they have not and will not ever determine who is a better player in the NFL.

Unless you really think shit like Favre was better than Marino just cause Favre won a ring.

he went nuclear in the second.

There are two choices;

Admit Tom is the GOAT
or
Admit you're an idiot.

You thinking Tom told his wife to do what she did makes the Patriots winning even sweeter. I'm glad you didn't get the result you wanted.

Both White and Eddlemen played better.

I don't know why this is a hard concept to accept.
He's a great QB but in none of the superbowls was he the greatest conttibutor.

Finally ppl can shut up about Aaron" i really like women"Rodgers. He is not the best right now he never was, only thing he can do better than Bady is run thats it.

Nah. Theres better QBs now.
But there will never be a better coach than bill.

>le pick six man
>le one (1) TD vs a gassed defense man
>le 4 asterisks and a Failcons chokejob man
He's barely even the GOAT Patriot. He's got nothing on real Quarterbacks.

Yes he is and I am crying an dsobbing about it. fuck this cunt fuck him so much and fuck the patriots for ruining my love of football

Fuck yeah Patriots, but i seriously wish Sup Forums would fuck off.

Everyone with a brain knows this. But casuals and sports media will put him on a pedestal hell they're gonna end up changing the Lombardi to the bellichick watch.

But... black people actually tend to have Anglo surnames...

Jim Kelly is a top 5 QB. No body has done 4 straight.

You can. You could still bring up the cheating scandals or how the game is more in favor of the offense than what it was before, but it's just a lot harder now.

Now that he's collected all 5 infinity stones, did Brady ascend to godhood and kill the avengers?

>Brady is goat
>In an era where you can't breathe on reveivers
Yeah fuck off buddy

Thank you.
This so much.

The TEAM won the game.
Stop insulting them and saying it's all brady.

>Being this delusional.

Falcons fucked up second half. And that one hail mary was a very good catch. Rest was pure capitalization during the OT.

you play the game to win. you don't play for stats, you don't play for style, you play to fucking win. period.

so how the hell are rings NOT therefore the metric for determining who is best?

i hate the pats and brady and theyre all fucking overrated as shit and most of their fans are bandwaggoners but honestly at this point if you can't admit that brady is goat then you're just lying to yourself

Individual stats-wise, Peyton Manning.

Super Bowl, and game winner, Tom Brady.

Un-biased point of view here. I think it's close between the two. You could say either QB, and you wouldn't be wrong. If Brady passes Manning's passing yards record, then yes, it's objective. Until then, it's like arguing Dan Marino and Joe Montana--stats vs. Super Bowl wins.

Thomas Edward Patrick Kennedy Brady Jr. is truly a God among men.

>greatest QB of all time
>6th round draft

Does this just prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the draft is antequated bullshit?

True.

LOFUCKINGL

Shit man I forgot Brady was playing D and Special Teams out there. His 2 TDS with a pick six really won them this game.

This isn't basketball kid, just like if the Falcons won it wouldn't have been Ryan winning the game for them.

stay salt

>flip coin
>win
Wow, truly the greatest.

Yeah! Because that coin totally made an 80-yard drive to win the final score of the game! After coming back being down 8 points, with only 3 minutes left to go!

FOUR HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO YARDS PASSING
THE MOST COMPLETIONS IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY
UNIMAGINABLE AMOUNT OF Sup Forums VIRGINS TRIGGERED

not only most wins but simultaneously
>most yards
>most completions
(>first overtime tradition breaker)

U N D I S P U T A B L E

G O A T
O
A
T

>442 yards
>on 7.5 yards/attempt with 62 attempts

ebin maymay friend.

I cannot wait until he retires, so maybe some different teams can win. He's got nothing left to prove anyway, so hopefully somewhat soon.

>mfw I can't refute this
I thought I would be extremely pissed to see Brady win another, but all I feel is happiness. I think all this winning has made me see the error of my ways

the coin toss came back from being down 25 points in third

>sudden death OT
>goat
"no"

>other team defense gives up
>win
yeah that's how it works

Mfw he's won 10% of all super bowl

Holy fuck stay mad HAHAHAHAHA

Colts fan here.

Brady is the undisputed goat.

>He's got nothing left to prove anyway
19-0

yes please!

Hour-plus long fluke? It's not like he threw a Hail Mary....

Bill is the undisputed GOAT coach.
But there are better QBs than Brady.

Stop using lombardi wins as mettics for indicidual success. He wasnt even the best player on his team today.

He threw 7 passes that should have been intercepted tonight, luck be a lady named brady

So great that even Sup Forums mods haven't deleted his thread yet

Yes I can. He and his coach and staff are cheaters.

>yfw it comes out that they started cheating in the 2nd half

One of his Super bowls will always have an asterisk next to it, and the one he just won was so blatantly fixed you have to legitimately be a fool to believe it wasn't. I fully expect something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=PjBeCwz2fXg

from Jewdell sometime in the next five years.

At one point Atlanta's defense had Tom Brady's number so hard the refs were literally giving him mulligans until he could get a first down.

This same defense, along with Matt Ryan, conveniently forgot how to play football after halftime.

Back when the Seahawks lost I just thought it was a perfect storm of inner politics, a shit play, and a dindu being at the right place at the right time, now I'm starting to think the most obvious answer is the correct one.

Anyway, if you're a Pat fan you're invariably being a massive cunt to everyone at the moment, but take a moment to question if it's really worth being hype for a win when the officials literally refused to allow your team to lose.

I'm just tired of watching the Patriots win.

Yes user, it was because of cheating Brady just pulled off the single best SuperBowl performance ever. Yes, you salty bitch, that must be what it is.

>questioning providence

You're an idiot. He threw 470 yards on 63 attempts and came back from the largest deficit in the history of the Superbowl with two practically perfect last drives to win.

Brady is going to play for 5 more years and break every single record Peyton has.

100% wrong.

Brady has:
5 fucking superbowls,
on 7 fucking trips to the Superbowl
the greatest single season of all time
probably the greatest single game performance of all time
The single greatest comeback of all time
is on pace to own every individual passing record that exists by the time he retires.

Brady is now in Gretzky territory, he's so high above his competition it's silly.

stats are important dont get me wrong, but when it comes down to it stats dont mean shit if you cant utilize your talents to get your team the win.
For all the MVP awards Manning won with the Colts he just wasnt great enough when it really counted to get them more than 1 owl. Sure he got another one with Denver but nobody would give Manning any credit for that win.

Brady's stats, although not quite as impressive as Manning's, are still outstanding and on top of that he was able to get his team the win when it mattered WAY more often than Manning, and pretty much anyone else, ever could.

Ahhhh you'e so mad, please more of you post like this, I'm so hard.

Meh. He played a decent second half.
Terrible first half.

There were better players on the pats tonight and better QBs in the league

>tfw I'm going to name my son Thomas Brady

Idiotic

>100% wrong.
Nah.
>5 fucking superbowls
Every backup QB that never playes has a ring too. Stop using rings as individual metrics.
>on 7 fucking trips to the Superbowl
See above
>the greatest single season of all time
Excuse me?
>probably the greatest single game performance of all time
user, lets keep to the facts
>The single greatest comeback of all time
Yes
>is on pace to own every individual passing record that exists by the time he retires.
Because he's played the longest
>Brady is now in Gretzky territory, he's so high above his competition it's silly.
There are better QBs with better stats playing today.

The patriots under bill ate the greatest TEAM of all time. Stop discrediting them. Maybe actually watch the other owls and see how they won.

This so much.
You can always tell who the fake fans are when they give it all to Brady.

>greatest NFL player ever
>have a super model wife
>better looking than your wife