Anyone feels like me?

Western Europe will die soon. Niggers and muslims will take over. By 2050 Europe will be full of intruders. 2050, when I'm old and grey I will leave my beloved Germany and move to poland. A white nation full of christians will await me.

>leaving his fatherland for whatever reason
You are a disgrace to the people who fought for your country and enabled your existance. Ungrateful coward.

fuck off
>A white nation full of christians will await me
more like nationalists with machetes await you

We won't accept you because your nation constantly tries to feel better by shitting on us while you're falling apart.

If you love Germany why would you leave it?

>poland
>white
horribly memed my friend

how about you stay and fight?

come home white man

I will, thanks

Start saving money. You will live like a king when you retire in Poland
800€ a month is more than enough for a comfortable life

I'm half-polish. They won't have a problem with me

kek
they're gonna call you a traitor or some other nationalist shit and then rob you

Poland is white, isnt it? like 99%?

Yeah, because euro will survive the collapse.

Start buying gold and store it in safe place. Preferably without anyone knowing about it so they can't confiscate it.

Pathetic. Fight for what you are.

>Slavs
>White

How is it pathetic? I support the german right-wing all I can but what am I supposed to do if 50% of the german population is non-german and thus liberal?

More like 99.9%. It's probably amongst the whitest nations on Earth right now

Oh, I'm very sorry. I didn't knew we distingiush caucasians and slavs

you say "nationalist" like it's a bad thing. are you the KODfag who always posts here?

>caucasians
MENA are caucasian
Somalis are caucasian
Pakis and pooinloos are caucasian

what the fuck is your problem

Let's get a patriotic American thread going

sorry we're full

>haha fucking slavniggers enjoy living in your shit hahaha
>Western Europe has failed me and I have chosen to tactically retreat to Eastern Europe where I shall be welcomed as scholar among the Slavic peasantry

No one wants your weakness here.
No one wants your posh sense of superiority here.

In a scenario where you Germans move enmasse, how long before you demand privileges such as schools, representation in governing bodies etcetera?
Do you want me to believe your nationalist immigrants would not want to protect their German identity, otherwise what sort of nationalists are you?
Oh right, the sort who let their country fall apart and instead of fighting run away because "there is no chance, media and government is against us".
If every nationalist had been like you, Germany would still be divided by a wall.

You think liberty comes free? The road to the Baltic State independence, in fact, the road to Warsaw Block independence, was a hard and demanding one. You should know this, but I guess you are Wessie, because I refuse to believe an Ossie to be so weak when it comes to standing up against the government.

No, by 2050 50% of you wont even be in poland anymore

>2050, when I'm old and grey I will leave my beloved Germany and move to poland
I'm sorry, we do not take immigrants from islaminst states.

what is there to defend if germany is full of niggers and muslims? have you ever been in frankfurt or berlin? tell me what the fuck is there to defend?

well its sad. but till 2050 is some time for rope day is it not?

lol

The east needs to lead europe out of this one. The west has been cucked by liberalism.

and we are cucked by west

Liberalism is a more deadly disease than communism.

Ecconomics come and go. Western cultures have been decontructed and liberalised.

if Poland has more guys like this, sign me up.

if you put it that way you are right but how
to clean the liberal mess?
he is shill literally 20 years of 1-3% of voters

So you are a defeatist nationalist?
A very weird combination.
So you claim you will move to Poland when you are old.

Why?
Why not move while you are young?
Afraid you won't find a well paying job for your standards?
A western European working manual labour in Poland? Now that would be an anecdote!

And what exactly will you do all that time till then?
It is clear you won't fight, so what will you do for 35 years, nationalist?
Stand aside while your country slips further and further into the abyss?

Clearly, as while communism suppresses nationalism, liberalism infiltrates it, as can be seen from this German "my country is lost" "nationalist".

then we need white enrichment

pls come Germanbro

>implying i haven't moved to china before 2020

ill just live my life until then
play wow on private servers
then when im old and grey ill move to poland and play wow on private servers there