ITT: Deep Sup Forumscore

Deep Sup Forumscore is stuff that can be regarded as pretty Sup Forumscore, without normies wanting to touch it. Albums you may see on many patrician charts but never on normies and new people's charts.

This is both for albums and artists. I'd even go as far as to say Swans counts, as most people would never want to sit through a 2-hour experimental rock album. The debate can be had, so feel free to discuss.

If you never heard the term before, consider this the beginning of it.

That one Henry cow album

Unwound, and a lot of other post-hardcore acts

Post hardcore is vans tier normie bait.

Paul Dee Laek
Lorn

oldfag here
charts and cores are cancer. stop it

>Lorn
Try Scorn instead. Really, everything by Mick Harris would qualify as deep Sup Forumscore in my eyes.

This is most likely the actual chart of the guy who runs the "Kanye Who?" Facebook page. A lot of these albums fit the criteria

Better than any Sup Forums chart, but still pretty fucking pleb.

Are Lorn even that good? My semi-normie class mate listened to a lot of their songs on school and he has very weird taste when it comes to indie-artists

How far do you have to go?

>inb4 Swans are normie as fuck, look at their album sales

Sold more than a thousand copies REEE

You'll find better stuff than on any Sup Forums chart if you just lurk around Discogs for a little bit.

you realize normie has nothing to do with how popular an artist is right?

Yeah that's the point of their post

The Patrician core charts are the only decent charts on Sup Forums. Thanks

tell that to shitposters in Swans threads, I literally saw an user defend his case for Swans being normie by mentioning To Be Kind made the top 40 of the Billboard 200.

you're not against me

>Opera Yokoo
Damn, this user knew.

Reminder that Deep Sup Forumscore isn't supposed to be the most patrician albums of all time, but the most patrician albums often discussed on Sup Forums, and the ones normies won't touch.

My fuckin chart is 10x better

Isn't this just sharethread-core?

Literally who

>fallout 2 soundtrack
mah nig

10/10 tribal dark ambient Mark Morgan is a genius

>mom they won't let me be patrish ree

He is the biggest star if this millennium

here

Saved. By the way, you should avoid boasting about your music taste. It's really pretentious.
You were probably joking, but eh. Carry on.

Demon Days should unironically be there

Its says Patrician. Can't you read?

What's with all the charts ITT still mostly babbies first Sup Forumscore?

>Fishmans' Long Season
>Instead of the live album
Wew lad

that's just rym-core

How about the new Xiu Xiu?