An African-American struggles to be himself over three periods of his life, trying to come out but also stay faithful

>An African-American struggles to be himself over three periods of his life, trying to come out but also stay faithful.

They only way this could be bigger Oscar-bait is if it was set during the Holocaust.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/hollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem/486209/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/09/09/the-internet-is-slowly-but-surely-killing-tv/
filmfervor.com/reboots-last-dying-breath-hollywood/
rollingout.com/2015/02/24/hollywood-slowing-dying/
cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-reasons-2015-could-be-movie-industrys-worst-year-ever/
youtube.com/watch?v=sqyQMX4rwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=imSg8ZH94zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus fucking christ

pozkino

What was that one negro flick which the son would always rape his father and the dad couldn't report him due to being embarrassed?

>Conservatives sulking about losing the pop media war

The trailer for this looked pretty fantastic and not at all Oscar-baity.

I don't want to be racist but it's getting hard not to be

>Moonlight
>moon

Is this about actual gay niggers from outer space?

Daily reminder that niggers have contributed nothing to civilzaion

That 'war' was lost along, long time ago lad
Now it's more of a dictature

Where?

>blacks
>staying faithful

>faggots
>staying faithful

Sure sounds like science fiction.

why not, just not be?

wahh wahh blacks and gay people in MY films

because I'd still get mad at the blatant agenda pushing in media which would apparently make me racist anyway.

>best athletes
>best slaves
>hip hop
>funk
>disco
>jazz
These are the major ones from the 20th and 21st century

>hip hop
I like that black people are responsibly for their own cultural erosion.

>Hip hop
>jazz
>contributions

>slaves
>20th and 21th century
user?

So basically

>sports stats
>some music genres

>music
>notable contributions to civilization

Where are your philosophers? Inventors? Scientists?

Niggers in Africa literally still believe fucking babies will cure their AIDS

Wtf! That can't be a real movie

Look at this fucking fedora. Why are you here?

Considering this is the Sup Forums board and there isn't a single (good) nig director
Why are YOU here?

>philosophers
Why aren't you quaffing whiskey and discussing Bergman on Reddit, fedora-kun? This is the frogposting/cunnyposting/capeshit forum.

maybe something somthing Johnsons?

I'm not unit #74092516

Corey in the House.

I don't think that will ever be a popular movie so it's not really pop media.
And the internet is killing those media anyway.

>And the internet is killing those media anyway.
The fuck are you talking about?

Cinema and TV are steadily losing both influence and audience with each passing year.
The main reason is the internet.

yeah, fucked up with this one

stay plebeians

never said they contributed more than whites
But
>Modern philosophers are more important than musicians
very questionable
MJ >> Chomsky

Trailer looks pretty good though. I'll watch it mostly for the visual style.

Hip hop is pleb as fuck you dumbfuck

stay plebeian
Disqualifying a genre as a whole is the first sign of a pleb

>Me? Well I listen to everything! Other than Rap and Country

I probably listen to more hip hop than you ever have, it doesn't mean it's not pleb as fuck you 14 year old.

You probably don't

>LITERALLY being triggered because a movie has a non-white gay character

name your top 5

There's Something Strange About the Johnsons.

Something like that anyway. I mostly remember the quotes like "It's time for din-din."

>Cinema and TV are steadily losing both influence and audience with each passing year.
Any data to back up this obviously wrong statement? TV and cinema are as lucrative and viewed as ever.

I can never understand who watches these boring shit flicks.

cucks

Black people commit a lot of crime

>I can never understand who watches these boring shit flicks.

nobody does. niggers don't even watch this crap that's made for them.

A few well-meaning lefties

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/hollywood-has-a-huge-millennial-problem/486209/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2015/09/09/the-internet-is-slowly-but-surely-killing-tv/
You dont claim to win a war by making flop after flop sperging out and forcing your obvioud agenda year...you ruin entire mediums

And their culture is toxic and backwards and protected by pc laws that wont allow any changes to be made or social criticism allowed

Year after year

>movie isn't even out yet

THIS

Ghost busterd was the nail in the coffin of that meme

The first link is about one particular model (sequel after sequel) is failing, and that the ticket buyers are spreading out in age demographics (younger and older than young adults) and most importantly it admits in the final two paragraphs that film is not dead and likely will adapt.

The second is talking about cable TV, which everyone and their fucking dog knows is dying.

Trust me, Hollywood isn't going anywhere, at least not for a long time.

What meme?

Lol tall about l post moving after being btfo

>there as lucrative as ever
Literally yhe worst year for movies this generation
Literally main stream tv being btfo for more indie publisher less (non hollywood)
Series

Sorry m8 your done

That forced diversity and progressivsm is profitable and not a agenda

filmfervor.com/reboots-last-dying-breath-hollywood/

rollingout.com/2015/02/24/hollywood-slowing-dying/

Don't really have a top 5
But some of my better known favorites
>Spiral Walls Containing Autumns of Light
>Late Registration (best ye with MBDTF)
>TPAB
>The Low End Theory
>The Cold Vein
>Jenny Death

cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-reasons-2015-could-be-movie-industrys-worst-year-ever/

Only a handful of mostly white and some black women will watch this.

WE WUZ GAY N SHIET

>no one can tell an interesting story about blacks or gays without being called Oscar bait anymore

It can be Oscar bait and a good movie at the same time, you know

>interesting story about blacks or gays

Name one that wasn't just critic bait.

>time for din-dins bitch

It didn't do anything of the sort. GB2016 failed on its own (lack of) merits. TFA proved forced diversity is still plenty profitable.

Jarman's films

Nigga on the down low, know what I'm saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqyQMX4rwHs
What a wild ride that was

Black Orpheus
Touki Bouki
Imitation of Life
Mo' Better Blues
All of Todd Haynes filmography

Ticket sales fall every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=imSg8ZH94zg

>Blue is the Warmest Color
>Sup Forums: shut up and take my le money!!!
>replace lesbians with gays
>Sup Forums: oscar bait garbage wtf
kys plebs, a24 consistently produce great films

If you have to rely on the star wars brand and a ck of forced diverdity advertising as a example of sucess you have failed
Ajusting for this generstion it made less than the previous starwars

Movies such as this and direct progressivr remakes are not profitable see annie karate kid fantastic four and sonon

And a lack*

Blue was a shit movie, too.

No one said take my money when Blu Cheese came out.
You just had lots of people congregating to see the webms of the sex scenes.

lesbians are hot
fags are disgusting

Still doesn't seem nearly as much like oscar bait as Precious was.

>No one can tell a story about blacks that isn't muh racism

THIS

I am sure the new oceans remake is going to be a smashing sucess
HAHAHAHAHA

Beasts of No Nation?

You're the one who's failed, by mentioning movies that bombed because they were terrible, and not because of their forced diversity. Diversity litters all the most profitable movies right now, from Civil War to TFA to Zootopia. Excitement around movies in general may be waning, but within ticket sales, it's obvious that diversity is not what's killing the excitement.

user?

>orced diverdity advertising as a example of sucess you have failed
>Ajusting for this generstion it made less than the previous starwars
>Movies such as this and direct progressivr remakes are not profitable see annie karate kid fantastic four and sonon
Posts that make you think.

You are literally posting in a thread where the movie isn't about racism.

Wat

>Literally listed movies known to be shit and a animated film

Your done m8

Why are you again trying to use a star wars brand movie as proof of anything? Lol this is your argument?

Jesus Christ you people get triggered by anything don't you?

define triggered

Toastin in epic bread

boasting in a tepid threat

Well your people the people this movie is directed to are by definition he most triggered condidering you all invented the concept

Star Wars, and capeshit, and Zootopia, and any other number of high-selling films, have been proof that diversity does not hurt your numbers. Like I said, while our attention span may be waning for movies in general, within the ticket-buying population it's obvious that ticket buyers are fine with forced diversity.

It doesn't matter that SW is popular, it can still be shown (if it were the case, which it isn't) that TFA sold relatively poorly due to forced diversity, but it didn't.

I'm in no way interested in this movie but the fact that it's existence seems to upset some of you is absurd. Nobody is being race swapped from the summary it doesn't seem to be about muh whitey so what's the issue.

Back to Africa

Your only supportive examples are movies with a majority white male cast an animated movie and star fucking wars that did not make as much as previous films with a white women portage featuring han solo as the most hyped character
The amount of examples of nu age diversity flicks being shit and losing money outweigh all of this m8 the fact you kept repeating zootopia is all we need to know you are reaching

Like user said the new oceans movie will flop witbout even knowing shit about it and the new star wars wills pale in comparison to old profitd even when adjusted.

To deny this is simply pathetic

The merch from tfa that involved the niggers did not sell too a almost comical degree theoretically if you could package the movie seperatly between the niggers and everything else people would go see the white one when given the choice