How do you feel about the Kardashians?

How do you feel about the Kardashians?

They're all pretty ugly. The three ones anyway

I don't

They're not even that hot.

I don't at all

I feel like getting hit by an asteriod and dying with all of humanity.

I don't know, I don't keep up with them.

They make me think the Armenian Genocide wasn't so bad

I'd feel her ass if you know what I mean.

their dad/mom gives me nightmares.

It amuses me how upset people get over them. I really don't have any strong feelings one way or another about them as far as them being in the public eye is concerned.

Even with the ridiculous fake ass, I'd still bang Kim.

Hollywood whores with no talent.
I would understand the attention if they had personalities or were humanitarians famous for being charitable or something but the show was the most boring shit.

I want to watch every episode/E special of their shows in a stream with a ton of other people just for fun
But I wouldn't want to miss any real life drama either, I'd want to see their tweets and magazine interviews and apprences in other shows too
Like an annotated fully comprehensive kardashian life mega collection

I assume there's nothing like this in existence, so I guess I'll probably never bother watching it

kek

Don't really think about them much other than I'd fuck every single one of them

I rather fap to Kim K than CGM

The Kardashians exist and not a single fuck is given by me.

Managed to turn their reality trash 15 minutes into a genuine empire that isn't going anywhere. Gotta give them credit for that, at least one them has a brain. They could be gone like Honey Boo or Jon & Kate or any of those other folks.

>I was a child actor in Scorsese's worst movie and some edgy capeshit and now I get to be the thought police. Only tweet what I want you to on your personal witter account pls.

I'm just wondering how Kanye feels about his wife flashing herself whenever she gets the chance.

What an uptight little bitch

Niggers always show off who they're fucking to make white males feel insecure.

Why ss Chloe so salty?

Kanye is obsessed with sex

>I was a child actor in Scorsese's worst movie and some edgy capeshit and now i can't get good roles so i have become a feminist and a shill for politics.

fix'd

Because shes built like a brick shit house from the 1830s

I'd feel pretty good desu

You got a female who creates a commotion every time she poses without showing any thing and she's all yours

she jelly because she's a fridge and kim has a hot body

Yeah, a hot fake body.

Which scorsese movie?

Who cares? It looks good enough to bust a nut to

Hugo

This. And Kim seems to make Ye happy and that's what's important.

>that like/retweet discrepancy

Chloe is playing far outside her social media league

Meh, too manufactured-looking. Nothing real about them.

Kendall is the best Kardashian.

Kim's ass is fake but her titty game is on point.

haha wowsers I never heard of it

>based Kim getting 15 times more likes and retweets
kek, le brickhouse lady jelly

While I wouldn't go so far as to say it's Scorsese's worst, like the other anons. It is fairly forgettable.

>fake ass

Gross

Agreed

Correct, Kendall is the qtest one by far, if only she was thiccer

>“I realized if I stop talking about the negativity then it can’t thrive. And that’s something I came to very, very recently,” Moretz said, regarding the Twitter war that she started with Kardashian. “I think I gave my attention to people that didn’t deserve my attention. So in some ways I think I regret giving them the attention, [though] I don’t regret what I said.”

>To be clear, what she said was that Kardashian should not post nude selfies on social media, because it sets a bad example. (When Glamour asked Moretz why she herself posted bikini selfies, then, Moretz argued, “I do it because it’s a body-confidence thing.”)

that shit is fucking disgusting
not even trannies put that much fat up their ass with reverse lipo

APOLOGIZE

>not worthy of her attention
>the wife and muse of the greatest musician of this generation vs a long forgotten child "star" from a reddit flick

Me on the right

>(When Glamour asked Moretz why she herself posted bikini selfies, then, Moretz argued, “I do it because it’s a body-confidence thing.”

"Woman is hypocrite"

More at 11

I would fuck them all

even Caitlyn

>didn’t deserve my attention

She so precious unique snowflake that some people dont even deserve her attention.

>We lost this because Kim got memed into shitty nigger tastes.

I don't even know how they rose to prominence other than they they have a tv show

I agree, if her ass a little more bubbly she would be perfect.

>2016
>not Keeping Up with The Kardashians

KARDASHIANS HAVE DESTROYED NEARLY EVERY BROWN-ISH GIRL THAT CAN AFFORD A LOAN FOR PLASTIC SURGERY

I'd fuck her now no doubt, but that is undeniably delicious.

Fuck, she was perfect.

Kanye gets to slam his tongue up that yummy fat butt every night and use it as a pillow.

The Kardashians are alright I just wish every young whore didn't want to look like them. Mackayla went from this

I know Kim is basically just a black guy's fantasy, but do black people actually even like fake asses?
I mean I like asses but look how it juts out from her much thinner thighs, it looks terrible right?

The K sisters burnt her back pretty badly though

To this

Black men like this disgusting shit. Let them have these abominations.

here

They're dumb and disgusting, being in the US and seeing this on television it really just panders to below avarage IQ people and non whites I believe

B T F O

except girl on the left isnt even her lol

Yum

i think they serve their purpose in society, a lot of brands make money off of them which in turn employs people etc.

i've just wondered why all of them (except the one) date black guys exclusively

No fucking way

thats not her. that girl is just some random girl. the bottom part thats cut from the left would show the bottoms being blue and not red as well

If it ain't kylie...

It shows how retarded society has become.

Fashion, modelling, stores, merchandise, an entire family instead of just one person, etc.

I try not to.

They're just another product of the 21st century.
Sold their whole lives in the name of "beauty", attention and money.

>liking fake lips and hips Kylie

Black man detected

>become

We've always been retarded you maggot.

Even Rob?

society has always had jester families which both invoke hate, envy and admiration in others.

we're just over-exposed now because of instagram and mainstream media jizzing all over social media. back in the day you had royalty do all kinds of stupid shit, but you didn't hear from it 24/7.

She looks better after.

Kylie?

I'm still not entirely sure who they are.

We played this game in highschool where we had to guess the celebrity from clues people were giving us. I got Kim Kardashian. People basically told me everything about her except her name. I still had no idea who she was.

I went to a 60/40 nigger highschool so they all liked weird crappy black people stuff.

Black people also fucking love capeshit dude, just like Mexicans.

Shit user
Your right can't even be mad

*you're