So Sup Forums recently i've had to quit weed because my gf can't smoke it anymore...

so Sup Forums recently i've had to quit weed because my gf can't smoke it anymore, and well i don't know how to bring myself to listen to music, i just get bored quickly and find myself looking for other things to do. i've tried doing other things while listening but then i don't feel like i can really appreciate the music if i'm not giving it my full attention. how do i bring myself to listen to new stuff again?

why don't you just keep smoking. i didnt realize she could get high by you smoking OP

it is possible to smoke alone

vape or edibles. Maybe learn theory and start doing analysis on what you listen to or something

it's more the fact that since she can't smoke, i don't want to smoke if i'm going to be with her.
as a former addict i know how hard it is to be around people who are constantly able to do what you should and can not.
it's a personal choice because i want to be with the woman i love and be a good part of her life and not a shitty one.

it's more like she can't get high anymore, or really shouldn't because of what may happen.

listen to me, if you jerk off a baby a lot it will grow up to have a big penis. You problem here is the hand that jerks it. You realize you tender gf may never be self actualize and actually i was only doing this till my parents leave and then ill walk to the cemetary and smoke weed with my headphones. What album do you think I should listen to then? sometimes you just have to commit to listening to music and think of it as an activity just liek watching a movie

i couldn't really understand this but i'm 25 and i live with her, parents aren't involved at all, she can't smoke weed cause mental illnesses will manifest themselves.

If you can't enjoy music sober than I'm sorry to tell you this but you never really loved music m8.

Drugs should just be an enhancer to enjoying music which you already enjoy.

then just smoke weed on the down low bro.

it's not that i can't enjoy music sober, it's just when i'm not high i can't focus worth shit. always gotta be moving.

no. she trusts me.

Have you tested for add?

Hello

I'm planning on getting a bit drunk tonight - can Sup Forums recommend me some good drinking songs?
I don't have any particular genre requirements - just whatever you like to listen to when you've got a buzz on

yeah, i was diagnosed adhd and have meds for it but don't take them because adderall just makes me a ball of anxiety, and everything else either doesn't work or has terrible side effects.

have you tried taking it since quitting weed? That could have changed the way the adderall affects your mind.

i'm trying now, but it's hard, i was addicted

Well I can't really offer much suggestions at this transitional stage. I just wish you luck, m8. Getting rid of addiction is a bitch, but it's worth it if you follow through.

you god damn little bitch LOVE IS FIRE you cant keep fucking fucking fucking unless you understand a baby know that you can just liten to it you fucking tellitubby motherfucker

this comment is why Sup Forums will always be better than reddit.

What will happen? Is everything okay op?

have a few drinks?