WHERE THE FUCK IS MICHEAL?

Any underworldlore fags want to count the errors?

>no signs of human involvement even tho that was the whole point of 4

>new war being waged and humans dont put and end to that shit like last time

>Yellow eyes suddenly are a thing for lycans when there eyes used to turn electric blue before the change just like vamps

>White hair breed out of nowhere tho never mentioned before

>Drop micheal to focus on daughter bullshit for 4

>Completely ignore 4 and drop daughter and still no micheal to be found

>b-but micheal your powers are limitless

>implying both of the two most powerful beings were "hunted down"

Jesus is scott speedman really that busy or did him and the director have a falling out? He fuck kate for real or what?

>youtube.com/watch?v=r6FxROAHJH4

Did anyone ever give a shit about these movies after the first one?

Are you retarded or did you post in the wrong thread?

Lots of people like watching Kate in tight clothes so yes

Didn't they say he died?

You mean there's people who remember that the daughter one happened? I thought it was just scrubbed from the human consciousness. All I remember is big test tube chambers and some duct-crawling. And the duct-crawling might be from any of the other movies.

No

He escaped captivity at the end of 4.

Then in the new trailer they imply him and their daughter were "hunted down" somehow.

Here is the thing, Micheal's stand in from 4 posted shots of him filming this movie on his instagram so apparently he will be back...

So maybe he will come back as a deus ex in the end fight?

Dont care for the actor or character

>worthless knowledge the post

THnx for the bump tho

No one cares about happened to this shit boring character thats why speedman was never called back and the character never played any further part in the plot.

>mad your husbando is a nobody
Wew, puff

The source of the vamp/werewolf stuff is a virus, so I imagine it can mutate them over time, especially given how they've had to adapt to huge changes in their recent history. Also, part of the lore is that the longer they live, their power levels grow. Yeah, it's a way to milk the story, but it's the execution what counts. I fucking hope it's better than the last one.

Lets hope this new white hair clan or whatever at least makes sense and not seem like an asspull.

a quick youtube search will show tons of ppl commenting on tons of underworld videos about how much they want him back. Are you this angry autismo? Speedman rape you or sumthin?

There are two threads up of people voicing desire to see him back, relax. Others can like what you dont

NA'VI NU MALES BTFO

>Youtube comments
>somehow relevant to anything
Keep going, you're doing great

>any Underworldlore fags here?

Guaranteed the plebs here will give you 300 replies and theories and "what ifs" about your shit flick. Enjoy

Pathetic

Well shit I looked it up because I thought this new one was the 4th one. Awakening came out in 2012 and I never heard of it.

Writers had some good ideas, but at the end of the day it was all very amateur, if you try to count the inconsistencies between the movies youll quickly lose track, not to mention that the fourth one should not have even been made much less with stock footage of Michael, and was overall just a cluster fuck of fail.
1 thru 3 are good enough though

>tfw my journal has been updated

Michael is going to appear almost always on his hybrid form because Scott Speedman left the project, and the only way for Michael to only appear in his blue form is if you put him as a deus ex, saving the day in the end then disappears again before he could turn human

Or if he only appears in scenes where he's being killed.

What if he is stuck in his hybrid form permanently due to some bullshit?

You're the only person in the universe that cares about the lore of these films.

I'm a vampire fan in general, so, sorta? It's at least a fun and interesting take on modern vampires, very World of Darkness in the first and third film. I felt the direction 4 took was a mistake though. We'll see if 5 can fix it.