Broke up with my girlfriend a month ago and found out she immediately got with the "guy I shouldn't worry about"...

Broke up with my girlfriend a month ago and found out she immediately got with the "guy I shouldn't worry about". Can my Sup Forumsros tell me everything is going to be alright and cheer me up? The feels are real tonight Sup Forums. I thought I was gonna marry this girl...

Everything is going to be alright my dude. Hit the gym, take Ju Jitsu classes, grow a beard, man up and live life. You're better than her.

Please Sup Forums?

Thanks man. Not OP, but kinda needed to hear that too

Thanks man. Just sucks extra because she was texting me today about how much she missed me and I've had no idea this whole time that she's dating him. She was the good "Christian" girl type too.

What's bothering you man? This can become a general feels thread now.

Hey user. There's many posters just like you who have been in the same exact boat. Shit, some have been in that boat multiple times in their life. It still hurts. But all you can do is be the man you want to be and understand that what's happened has happened. For me, a chick I thought was the one was secretly cheating on me with my friend for the last bit of our relationship. Shit sucks, but you just gotta keep trying or, worst case scenario, you become a neet who just faps to trap threads and complains on Sup Forums.
As a usual /fit/izen, I would suggest bettering yourself physically and furthering your career and social status. The women will come when the time is right.

tl;dr: pic related and git gud

We're gonna make it, brehs.

It's always the good Christian girls that do this, it's happened to me before to. Screwed up to get with that person a month later. Just take her out of your head, it won't help dwelling on the past. Make yourself the best man you can be, and go out there again.

Now ex gf and I are going to different unis, so we both knew a decision had to be made by the fall. She's already moved on without me and I'm just stuck with little closure and a lot of unsorted feels. We went out for 2.5 years leading up to this.

I feel that pain OP. Same shit happened to me

Somewhat in same position bro.

Broke up with gf who I knew was head over heels for me, as soon as we split she starts talking to my ex best friend who hates me now for whatever bullshit reason.

Kinda lost on what to do, I still fuck ex on the side even tho I'm seeing a new girl. I think I only do it so she'll stop talking to my old best friend, fuck that nigga.

Feel like a piece of shit tho, new girlfriend is really sweet and I can tell she really likes me, but I feel like me and ex get along so much smoother, prolly just cause I knew her longer. Idk I'm pretty much lying to myself everyday now, I don't even know what I want anymore.

I'm 3 months off my last relationship. Learned that all the rumors were true and that she was nothing but a money-grubbing, gold-digging, cheating, lying cunt. It'll be alright Sup Forumsrother. Success is the best form of revenge. Do you. Better yourself. Keep fighting and keep doing your thing. Bitches don't mean shit.

She's a whore and you're better off without her.

Yeah we broke up because we go to different unis but we both agreed we'd still be good friends and see each other. Now I just realize she had someone else lined up and that's why our relationship went south.
Yeah and I just feel like an idiot because everyone I know knew that they were together and they thought I knew as well. I was the last to find out. Shit sucks man.

What this Sup Forumsro said. Success is the best revenge, I don't think theres anything better to say.

It might be hard to realize it now, because it's still fresh for you. It sound so cliche but go to the gym, get a nice body, put in work in everything in life. You may never know it for sure, but i guarantee she'll regret anything bad she did to you

Yeah that's all I want now is to better myself. I'm gonna hit the books and the gym this semester and make sure I do better next time. It's just hard to accept the fact that someone you loved and trusted was really just a lying bitch all along.

God I'd give anything to be in 1939 Germany with Uncle Adolf

The best part was when I confronted her about it she said uh what? And then asked where I was hearing this from. It was on his Instagram page lmao

It's hard to accept and it's hard to come to terms again with yourself because ultimately, you fell for the lies, but don't blame yourself for that. Emotions like love, pride, lust, depression, these all cloud judgment.

The way I look at it is this. You got outta there. You have a chance to become more than she could ever be and you have a chance to rub that success in her face if you want to. But cunts like that? The lying, cheating, money-grubbing whore types? They'll always be that. It's all they know. Most of the time they end up washed-out old whores with kids from several different men and they end up with nothing in life. Whether you believe it now or not, you probably dodged a bullet man.

I've seen it time and time again, the same patterns. All seven of my ex girlfriends, they've all had shit lives after I was gone. I kinda take pleasure in that. Might make me a dick but I guess that's alright. Don't let that shit torture you Sup Forumsrother. Chances are, once the hate sets in, all you miss about her was the shit you did with her and the good times. There's plenty of other women to do the same shit with that won't destroy you in the process.

She just does this to hurt you and he is a rebouncer. Go and fuck some other girls its the only thing that helps except time.

This. She will leave him within a year.

They both have mental issues so yeah I don't see it lasting. I really did dodge a bullet though.