So I have 87 pills of seroqual, celexa, atarax and and another prescription drug for depression or bipolar disorder...

So I have 87 pills of seroqual, celexa, atarax and and another prescription drug for depression or bipolar disorder. Will any of these help an OD or would all of them together help one?

Nope.
You're gonna wake up with a hang over or you're gonna wake up in hospital.

Bottom line, you're gonna wake up.

Don't be a faggot, hang yourself in your closet with a belt.

>seroqual
Taking too many of them is horrible

You're gonna puke your fucking guts out fampai.

Stop being selfish OP there are people that love you

horrible dead or horrible I'm gonna feel super sick.

It will cause extreme pain and likely will not kill you, turn the the gas on from your stove and go to sleep or wait a while and light a match, if you're a pussy you could try the "helium exit bag"

You're going to feel fucking awful but you will not die, period. Just hang yourself or get a shotgun.

I have a tire swing out back tied to a tree. I guess I'll just use that. I don't wanna be sick lmao.

I don't know why you would want to take Seroquel, that shit is like taking a shitload of benadrill ....
It's so fucking bad..
I have to take it cause I got fucking psychosis/schizophrenia from dabbing too much shatter.

You remind me of me at 18. I know things seem impossible now but please just talk to someone. It get's better I promise.

You're going to puke your toenails up. Just eat a bullet.

I've got 4 drugs prescribed to me after my stay in a psych ward. can't remember the last one, but that's why I have seroquel.

join our discord /ZhhYdTW

Great way to feel like shit for days but kill you? No.

What's the problem though, if you feel sad you should just like wait it out.
As long as you're alive, there's some sort of chance to make it better.

don't wanna go into it. besides people on here will just accuse me of seeking attention when I honestly just wanted to know cause I can't do gram conversions. I'm not the best at math haha.

Don't, but I hope you have a failed attempt if you actually go through it

When you get really weak your perception of life changes.. in the end all life wants to live when the perception of the body and mind changes

Definitely don't take that many Tylenol. That shit would kill you.

I know Tylenol doesn't kill haha.

Tylenol is more dangerous than all of those others combined in large doses. When doctors want to end it all, they take Tylenol.

Don't listen to this. There is plenty to live for. Watch Akira or Trigun instead of focusing on this.

Well. I found a calculator and I barely get over 10,000mg total. not enough, anyway.