Is this the biggest cuckening in 2016?

Is this the biggest cuckening in 2016?
GOD I was mad.

>getting back together with your gf
>cuckening

do these words even have meaning anymore?

not if you are beta male virgin neo/tv/ poster

It wasn't really a cucking the other guy got more play then he would have normally and under normal circumstances he wouldn't get shit. It was more like he got a side dish if a side dish is fingering her when the sheets are off the bed.

what the fuck is wrong with that niggas hair he look like one of them troll dolls

No, this was.

I'm seeing the guy who plays Steve's band play in a few days. What should I say to him?

What venue are they playing?

Screen capped right before he finished putting his hand down.

Cole's

Best ending, would've been a major cliche had Nancy and Jonathan got together; also in the show Steve had a good redemption arc, realizing his clique were douchebags and he comes back and saves his girl and his perceived rival.

They're clearly setting up Jonathan x Nancy for season 2.

he dun goofed.
i wanted the girl with the underdog good guy which actually DID shit and not only tried to lay nancy at every chance. and he was someone who i can relate to(self insert).
damn.

/op out

>cuckening
Jonathan and Nancy were never in a relationship in the first place.

Why is this show getting so much attention? I mean, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't amazing either.

She will regret this, froggo on his way to the top.

People just don't know any better plus 80s nostalgia is like a drug these days.

Steve and gang destroying the photo and cameras was a totally legit and measure response when you find out someone's been taking creep photos of you while their brother was still missing.

Who the fuck honestly doesnt think this?

What did Jonathon do to get so ostracized before the events of Stranger Things?
Did they catch him jerking off at school or something?

>Who the fuck honestly doesnt think this?
The resident waifu and pedo posters of Sup Forums.

most shows these days are bad enough that something that's even just decent gets quite a bit of attention

we wouldn't know, because of the lack of worldbuilding and fleshing out of the setting/characters

>good guy
In what fuck sick world a pervy stalker is the good guy?

He's not conforming to majority and it's the Reagan's 80's.

>staying with your boyfriend the whole time and not cheating on him makes you a cuck

if she stuck with the weird guy you jerks would be negative-nancying about how shes a slut

also the way they all saw those pictures was fucking stupid. Probably the dumbest moment in the whole show

Don't be mad, after Steve helped her as she already had feelings for him it would only make more sense to stay with him than with the weirdo she never really got to know until a monster came after them.
The nerd getting the girl trope would've seen tacky and out of date
Go be mad on /r9k/ about how you can't socialize and hate everyone that's better than your worthless beta ass

We literally see him stalk her
How is he the good guy

I was rooting for Steve since he's more relatable to me

>develop pics at school lab
>fellow photography enthusiast catches a glimpse of his avant garde works
>spaghetti out of pockets
>she snitches on him
>chad destroys his camera in the presence of his muse
>being the good guy is so hard
What is so stupid about it? Am I remembering it wrong?