Since you are all fat basement dwellers I hope, someone has experience with this matter:

Since you are all fat basement dwellers I hope, someone has experience with this matter:

I have a feeling like as if I would have to take a shit, since 2 or 3 days and it doesn't go away.
When I go to the toilet, I can poop normally, but afterwards the feeling stays.

It is not in stomach though. The pressure is exactly behind my sphincter, as if something would push against it.

Anyone got experience with this?

>pic unrelated
>inb4 cancer
>inb4 definitely cancer

You have Sumerian baby flu

Hemerroids

She is MARGINALLY fucking cuter in the left pic, m80.

Definitely cutie in left pic. Right is just a common or garden whore.

She also looks 10 years older on the left, somehow.

Wavy hair is 10x more attractive

Some other suggestions, lads?

>going to Sup Forums for medical advice
>accepting reliable advice from the board which told people they can charge their iPhones in the microwave, and that mixing ammonia and bleach makes crystals
I think you're on the wrong board for this

Sounds like the beginning of IBS

>The pressure is exactly behind my sphincter, as if something would push against it.

Have you tried removing the dick from your ass? What you described is a common symptom of leave a cock in the bum too long.

Actual medical user here, this sounds most to me like a fecal impaction, what is your diet like? Have you felt any other accompanying sensations?

Oh please no.

>sounds most to me like a fecal impaction
But wouldn't I have some sort of trouble when going to the toilet? I can shit fairly normally.

>what is your diet like
I changed nothing. Still eating what I want, when I want it.

>Have you felt any other accompanying sensations?

My skin looks even worse then normally (acne).

Aren't those yellow fucks all men?

It goes away if you kill yourself

>What is constipation

Your duodenum is acting up

Since I can shit normally, this isn't an option.

Please extend your thought.

im a medical expert on this matter, and i'm very sorry to infrom you have aids

A full blockage can take weeks, an impaction is simply hardened stool that has lodged itself in the bowels. By "what you want when you want" I take it you don't eat necessarily balanced meals with lots of proper proteins and leafy greens? Acne isn't a comorbidity of any kind of digestive issue I am familiar with, specifically when you poop does it feel totally normal or down you have any other feelings?

More of her. Name?

I had a similar condition when I went to Mexico and so I just drank an enormous amount of rum and ate shitty mexican food and sprayed diarrhea later and it went away.

I don't care about your cancer, but the girl looks a fuckton cuter on the left.

Some girls look like shit without makeup, but some just ruin theirselves with it.

But it isn't a blockage when I can shit, isn't it?
My stool is actually way softer than normally.

>you don't eat necessarily balanced meals with lots of proper proteins and leafy greens?
No, I don't eat very healthy, I guess.

>when you poop does it feel totally normal or down you have any other feelings?
Feels pretty normal except for the feeling that I am never finished. It always feels like there was more.

left > right

eat a dozen raw eggs, you'll likely get salmonella and end up with extremely bad diarrhea for a few days but after your problem should be gone.

Yes.
Trap minions.

This.

Right = Your average Instagram bimbo
Left = Interesting qt

>What is reading

Stop sticking things up your bum

That is Rosey and Susan Threeseats. They make juice for orphans.

A blockage is when you have a fully obstructed colon, an impaction is when hardened poop literally adheres itself to the side of your colon.

Replace two meals a day with a highly fibrous plant, something like spinach or cabbage, and lean af meat. Pick up some cranberry juice and learn to love it.

If it continues after a week I'd get it formally checked out.

Will try. Thanks!
I knew, Sup Forums would not let me down.