Hey, guys. Can you make my girlfriend look hotter ?

Hey, guys. Can you make my girlfriend look hotter ?

First you must explain why you are dating an egg

Well the thing is she has great personality. She is always there for me but lately I don't feel attracted to her, so I thought you could help to spice things up

Ah, so rather than seeing her for her brown shell, you see her for her bright yellow yolk.

Dude, let me be real with you.
You need to end this, even if you are getting pussy. You don't love her, and only want something to get your dick in. Don't be afraid to admit it here. You need to better yourself up. Haircut, shave, and wash your face more often. First hot water with body wash and then cold water to close up the pores.

Lastly, get a girlfriend you can be proud of.

Workin' on it. Offer her a visit to the hairdresser's (get Bardot bangs), think about getting her a flattening iron, some good cosmetics, shop for some clothes. You couldn't fix a personality, but you can change appearances. Also maybe encourage her to do sports together.

The things that do the greatest impact are brows, hair and clear skin. Those are the bare essentials. Also more feminine clothing - or more formal, like nice shirts and skirts. In a minute you'll have the first photo.

bump

First variant. The changes are minimal, I hope there's a difference. Working further. Unfortunately I won't add hair on the forehead as I'm not good at that, but you can do that with any online app and see if the long bangs would make a difference.

If you wait a bit, a more enhanced version will come.

That looks great. She's like an Egyptian. Thanks a lot, user.

HER FOREHEAD IS BIGGER THAN MY DICK

As far as more serious makeup goes, as I tried to add in the photo, she can do a basic eyeliner line, a little bit of burgundy (or whatever color suits her) eyeshadow, an eyebrow pencil and a lip contouring pencil (she'd look good in a dark lipstick - again burgundy - or a simple one that's not too far from her natural colour).

I'm now working on contouring - if that's something she'd be up to trying.

I thought Sylar was gay wtf

Also pic related - said Bardot bangs.

Still working on contouring.

She must have alot on her mind

A bit of contouring added. Besides adding bangs, she could also use contourer below her hairline to visually reduce the forehead; contourer on the nose could make the nose thinner. She could use highlighter to accentuate the ridge of the nose, area between eyebrows and (as done in the previous photo) use concealer to lessen the dark circles around eyes (this, unlike contourer, can be done every day).

So, if she's willing to change her appearance, the priorities would be as follows:
1) A new haircut - preferably some sort of loose bangs; if the hair is very curly, a flattening iron might be considered;
Daily makeup - eyebrow pencil, concealer for below eyes and any blemishes/spots, mascara, eyeshadow (there's no need to blend a gazillion colors like in tutorials - a single good shade would do);
Clothes: less sweatshirts and hoodies more dresses, shirts, skirts.
2) Out-of-the-ordinary makeup (depends on how much time she's willing to put into this every day): black eyeliner, contour on forehead, nose, cheeks, full-on liquid foundation, setting powder (to minimize shiny skin).

imho she'd look cute in eyeliner, shaddow, her hair with a bang and tied into a knot in the back - something similar to the attached pic.

Best of luck.

How do we fix op's face tho?

Checked

dubs, trips of truth

Too lazy to do it, but remove the unibrow, change the haircut to a one that does not fall on the face and get him a face wash with salicylic or lactic acid to get rid of impurities.

Gf is beavis/10 and OP is walter jr./10

Yeah plastic surgery

Take a shit in her face

reroll

true

A lot of things are bigger than your dick. Actually, literally anything is bigger than your dick.

even this sentence is bigger than his dick

No

here OP