Bitches you know in RL. What would you do to them?

Bitches you know in RL. What would you do to them?

mmm id like to use her up... push her against that wall and pull her panties to the side and fuck her until shes shaking and begging me to stop.. have more?

all i got but oc

Would choke out OPs bitch while fucking her in the ass. Cum in her face then tell her to get the fuck out

wish I had OC. have a few more of her.

Anal for sure

Would fuck those sloppy titties until I shot a load all of her face.

I would turn her around, pop open that microwave door open, shove her head inside, then fuck her ass raw until I pack her full of cum.

Wwyd?

Definitely taking my time with that body. Getting a mouth full of that pussy while she's gripping those pillows.

Pay that dude behind her $20 to rip that bitches wig off.

View looks amazing. Wouldn't waste it. On her knees she goes, sucking me off right until I can see how far of that patio I can shoot my load.

bump

Bump for more

anyone interested?

id let her ride. Hair looks like it could swing back and forth pretty good.

shes likes to change her hair up a lot.. id do some awful, awful things to her. ive heard stories

She's got a little asshole though

Would have to get a mouthful of that ass. Have to see if I can squeeze my tongue in that little hole.

Wwyd to this bitch

With that style. She's asking to be pounded from behind while I have a fist full of her hair.

shes begging to be bent over this sink and have her panties ripped off. stuffed into her little whore mouth and fucked hard. yank her head back by her hair while she gets her soaking wet pussy split

Rip her shorts off. Throw all that shit on her desk onto the floor. Grab her ass and lift her up onto the desk. Fuck her long and deep. I'll have to toss those shades so I can see her eyes roll back into her conceited head.

She's asking to be wrecked. I'd give her what she wants. My hand would make her ass red and raw

Looks like I'm going to need to handcuff her hands behind her back.

Wwyd to this girl?

keep going... more violent....

any of you together?

Oh the things I would do...almost wish I never found this...that body

?

any pics of you fucking her?

No

I'd fill that bathtub up with water. Get her on all fours. Give her the shocker with one hand and hold her head underwater with the other hand

Wwyd to this stuck up bitch

She looks so innocent. I'd probably give her a surprise creampie, then bounce the fuck out.

big fist full of her hair. hold her underwater while you fuck her cunt? make sure when you pull her head up to smack her in the mouth. shes a filthy little fuck toy and loves to be abused.

I rip those pants off, cause they look like it would shred into a million strands. I'd eat her pussy till she's about to cum, then stop and leave

Pussy or ass? She's not too innocent

wwyd?

I love stuck up bitches. They are easy. Bend her over and wreck until she shuts up, or till she can't stop screaming.

Man juice is going in that pussy.

I would fucking bend this bitch over onto the nearest table, tear her panties off, and ram into this slut's ass raw pulling her towards me by her hair to make her scream into the sky as I cum inside her tight asshole

Jessica. What would you guys do?

more

Is setup a man sized mouse trap. Get the best cheese money can buy. Set it up and wait. When I hear that shit snap, get it in all day everyday. Trapped sex slave biotch.

I'd beat her with that hose that's laying down on the ground.

i came tbh

Middle one is get my dick in her pussy. Left one is sitting on my face. Right one is licking my ass.

Got more on kik if you want

Want to eat her ass so bad. Wish I had more of her.

i see you are a man of taste

more please

Pamela

right

middle

left

My sister

She's the best one. More of her.

More of all three would be great too.

Tie her up and take her to an aids and infectious disease ward and let them gang rape her

Can I get a better look at her tits? They look nice.

She keeps getting better. How do you know her?

Wwyd

Tie her up and take her to an aids and infectious disease ward and let them gang rape her

I've banged her

How was she?

pretty ok

Do you have kik?

nah

It only takes a minute to set up, if you're interested. If not, can I have her instagram?

I'd like to facefuck this bitch

My buddy's stuck up ex

I wanna tie Sam up and fuck her tits

Anyone want moar of this bitch?

wwyd?

I would stop posting the same goddamn thing ad nauseam

WTF?! she looks so cheap and trashy

Anybody like?

i want to fucking rail this bitch so hard

More of her

wish I was able to cum on her face and tits

Sam D?