Call me a faggot, Normie, anything you Sup Forumstards want, but seriously? You guys think you're ugly people...

Call me a faggot, Normie, anything you Sup Forumstards want, but seriously? You guys think you're ugly people, most here might be khhv, but cmon, everyone here's beautiful, everyone here has the possibility to leave Sup Forums for a while and get a gf.. I don't get why everyone's depressed. It's my first year, and I get insulted for it often. Many Sup Forums users are depressed due to the lack of love. Many get ghosted, many lose hope. All of you here can get someone you'll love until you die. Just, please, it pains me to see the condition of you guys while lurking. It's fucked up. I myself, am still a virgin, but I've started dating some girl I met at work. If there's hope for me, there's hope for all of you. I'm sorry if I'm getting into personal shit. If you need to talk to someone, I'll be lurking.

hur dur relationships are so amazing, women are so wonderful. hur dur

Go smoke some more weed you hippie, then sober up and face the real world.

Faggots kys

I don't smoke at all, man. You guys stay inside lurking and have absolutely no motivation. I'm just trying to help.

>I myself, am still a virgin, but I've started dating some girl I met at work
>dating some girl
>at work

Get lost. You aren't one of us.

No ass, no titties, no service.

You'll come crying back once she rips your heart our. try and get your validation from yourself not other fickle humans.

Thank you, OP. I agree with you, even though you're still a faggot. God bless you.

OP here, Ive gotta pay rent, no? I don't wanna become some poor hobbo.

Is this a r9k pasta/b8?

Nah. Check it yourself. I'm a new fag, but copy pasta? Fuck no.

Those waterproof j's

It's OP, the post is gonna die in a couple of minutes, or even if it didn't go as planned, God bless you, Sup Forumsros.

>Implying Sup Forumstards aren't so autistic that they could even approach a chick much less get a gf

I just died and went to heaven.

Thanks for trying, faggot

Nah, I guess we're all autists. But I'm still trying to help get that motivation people could need.