I wanna join the marines any tips Sup Forums?

i wanna join the marines any tips Sup Forums?

Loose weight
Exercise
Muscle up
Put dick in butt
Diet

Yeah. Don't do it.

why not?

Well, I suppose you could if you want to be a government slave, living off off the backs of hard working individuals that actually produce goods and offer services. Sure. Go live off the people the government steals from.

boi i just wanna shot people legally

How many brain cells do you have? 17?

just contact a recruiter?

Here's a tip: hungry bears are dangerous!

Dont be a beta

More than any fool that wants to contribute to more government power.

probably

which ones, WH 40000 marines, SC terrans or fallout's BoS?

You don't do too much in the Marines anyway now. My cousin (by marriage) was a Marine. Days on end in the base doing jack shit. My grandfather was a Marine however. This was Vietnam. Sniper got him in the gut. Purple heart. Sent home.

I can tell. What're you, a fucking communist? Just do your fucking part you goddamn piece of shit, and stop complaining about the system.

Get ripped and have massive muscles. Otherwise you arent going to make through bootcamp.

Kek Uh no... I'm a libertarian leaning anarchist. I paid for college myself, and I guarantee, I'm more intelligent than you kiddo.

How high is your ASVAB score? If it's higher than 80, don't.

I can tell. What're you, a fucking communist? Just do your fucking part you goddamn piece of shit, and stop complaining about the system.

We're all smart in our own ways. But I can tell it sure as hell ain't your area for government. Fuck you study for, hairdressing? Also an anarchist? Oh go die in a fucking hole. My family fought for the right to be in this country, you can't just go tearing it apart.

Don't. And don't believe the recruiter. Join the reserves and make them pay for college

Your family is a worthless cluster of government welfare queens living off of actual working class individuals. I've got a Bachelor's in civil engineering, a bachelor's in political science, and a bachelor's in military history, as well as a masters in civil engineering.

Start running now

damn and still posting on Sup Forums

You're lying and/or a complete failure at everything that you thought you cared about.

So you went to school to learn about what other people do instead of going out and doing stuff on your own?

Your family is a worthless cluster of academic culture queens living off the people actually making shit happen in the world.

Guilty pleasure.

Shoot yourself. It will be good practice at being a bullet catcher. Or find another branch, either way.

First in my family to go to college. I'm a military contractor. I go out and design and build your shity little airfields in Bogota and Qatar. I laugh every time one of you little m************ gets blown up.

Just don't give up. I was 115lbs when I went to boot camp. I served honorably for 4 years, got out and started using my GI Bill. Now that I've almost got my degree, I decided to go back in as an Officer.

If you are poor, you will have more money than you ever had. Your housing and medical will be completely paid for, so start shoving shit into savings or investments.

Keep your nose clean and don't pussy out once you sign the contract. You have a higher chance of dying in a car accident at home than getting killed while deployed.

It can suck sometimes if anyone 1-3 links above you in the chain of command is a prick, but your buddies usually make it bearable. If you end up in a good command with inspirational leaders, you will have the time of your life.

You just sound salty that you washed out of MEPS

Play with your little building blocks while men go out and eat mortars, snowflake.

Only an idiot would sign his life over to the suits in DC.

Read your contract, re-read it and re-read it again.

I cannot count the amount of Marines I met while serving with my own countrys Army that got fucked over by not reading their contracts properly.

You said you were a contractor who went in country as a civilian? How'd that work out not signing your life over? They still got your ass.

I might be the only person this happened to, but the only part of my contract that blindsided me was the Joint Kicker bonus on my GI bill.

It was nice to have that unexpected bonus month to month.

Kek yeah, please go eat a mortar.

I make $200K a year to design and build your little bunkers.

Pro tip. They don't even have to protect your punk ass and I still get paid.

"Your family is a worthless cluster of government welfare queens living off of actual working class individuals."

>$200k
>working class
Pick one

Because it is just wrong, to kill people for their oil.

I bet you're one of the pussy faggots who'd have let Saddam do what he wanted.

This is solid advice other than user sucking his own dick

>and stop complaining about the system.
>and stop complaining about the system.

Isnt it funny the people who whine about taxes the most are the ones who are likely to leech off of the government. Hoping to get a big sign on bonus, free healthcare, wages, free schooling, all paid by taxes. And for what? Being stationed in North Carolina sweeping floors for 4 years?

How interesting