Would you sniff a pair of Latina feet?

Would you sniff a pair of Latina feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/ops/Characteristics2013.pdf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a footfag but I would spread and eat that ass

jesus id fucking worship those feet, moar pics if u got any

Your feet, or those feet?

No, I'm not a faggot.
I'd be straight at the goods

more Latina feet, that's fine with me

My ex was a Hispanic girl that use to make me lick her feet, she gave me my foot fetish.

did she ever shove her smelly feet in your face?

latinas rarely look like they do in this thread.

Yes. She played on the soccer team. Sometimes after practice we'd go into her room, and she'd have me lay flat on the floor while she rested her tired sweaty feet on my face and watched TV or browsed the internet. It always got me so hard.

lucky bastard

fake news.

Look up the real food stamps statistics, Hispanics use them at the same rate as whites.

That's besides the point, though. There are a shitton of hot Latinas out there, if you don't see that you're blind or gay.

how smelly were her feet?

did she ever give you footjobs?

they usually look better. those pics are all nasty

Is that you Evan?

no, I'm not an 8 year old white kid who drinks milk with his pizza

I know, I miss high school.

Pretty damn smelly after running around on a soccer field all day. Yeah we did that a few times, and she always laughed at how quickly it made me cum. Honestly I'd be happy with just sucking on her toes and fapping.

have you sniffed any Latina feet since then?

This does not mean white population is decreasing fag

not again. they smell like queso

>Look up the real food stamps statistics, Hispanics use them at the same rate as whites.
they use the same amount of food stamps yet you dont realize there are less of them so, "statistically" they use them more.

>i know you are just a spic but this book might help you out

latinas have the best feet. asians CAN have amazingly sexy feet, but the majority do not. white girls the majority of the time have skinny gross feet with dead skin/unkept or just bony looking.

I've dated a couple of hispanic girls afterwards, and surprisingly they were both fine with letting me sniff and lick their feet. Is that just a Latinat hing? Never amounted to any serious relationships though. I really hope I found another one like my ex.

No, you dipshit

I meant PER CAPITA

as in 9% of whites and 9% of Hispanics use food stamps. But I know you're a dumb fuck who thinks he knows everything because he reads bullshit from Sup Forums

what does Latina feet smell like?

>they usually look better. those pics are all nasty
No they dont, this is the cream of the crop of "white hispanics"
These bitches already have been bleached.
btw hispanics are niggers

Like feminine musky goodness. I'm getting a boner at the thought of it right now.

you're retarded. these chicks are obviously mestiza and not white, and no Hispanics are not "niggers" except for the ones who have black ancestry

It does actually, statistically and numerically

True about the Asians. My boss is a young Asian woman who always shows up wearing the sexiest shoes, I fantasize about smelling and licking her feet all the time.

>I meant PER CAPITA
>as in 9% of whites and 9% of Hispanics use food stamps. But I know you're a dumb fuck who thinks he knows everything because he reads bullshit from Sup Forums
Do you even have the ability to read see The source is in there and it doesnt says /pol

Lol you stupid this bitch is a low level latina un hispanic comunity

youre an idiot. i live in la. 1 in 4 latina girls is cute as fuck. even the chubby ones at least have cute faces

>as in 9% of whites and 9% of Hispanics use food stamps. But I know you're a dumb fuck who thinks he knows everything because he reads bullshit from Sup Forums

You just made up the 9%, trying to dispute gov data presented. wtf you nigger
Then you go on slandering reeeeee`ing calling me a poltard.

pol is always right btw.

This looks like that bullshit article from Jason Richwine, and it's not even what I was talking about. I was talking about what percentage of Hispanics in the US use SNAP.

And I didn't say it was from Sup Forums, but I know that's where you got this shit.

Just have a nice Latina sit on your face, you'll stop being so miserable

Moar

I mean if the percentage of white people decreases is not a prove that white population numerically is decreasing it's just prove that other races are growing at higher rates

Sup Forums is never right, you're an autistic basement dwelling stormcuck.

And that's not government data you presented, it's bullshit from CIS, which doesn't even disprove what I claimed.

Less arguing more posting latina feet please

do you ever sniff between their toes?

>d no Hispanics are not "niggers" except for the ones who have black ancestry
Which is all of them, by now the mixing is such that almost every one has a bit of nigger in them.

What did they taste like? What size feet? How old was she?

the same can be said for southern whites, some white supremacist got a DNA test and turned out to be 14% black or something like that. But really, being 2% black does not make you black, you are not black unless you have visible black ancestry.

and IQ fluctuates over time anyway.

what does Latina booty smell like?

Dude, white populations are dwindling, non whites are rapidly growing.
Both things are going on , whites will be extinct in this world with in 3 generations.

Europe is pretty fucked with their arabs and africans flooding their nations.
You`re race is done for, you`re nations are dead.

I understand that you have this kind of view living in america but let me tell you something the only type of hispanic that inmigrates is the poor uneducated one, that is why you have this stereotype but in larger cities in latinoamerica white latinos are the majority we are even racist at some point to this kind of brown latino because usually they are the one who commit crimes and do wrong, let me tell you by looking at her feet that she is not even close to be a "whitish latino"

>white latinos are the majority

That's only in the Southern Cone

No, mexico central and south america too

no way! most cities are mestizo majority

>www.dhs.gov
>And that's not government data you presented
dam you are dumb.

Yes, for sure. I'm really interested. Got KiK?

those charts are not from dhs.gov.

this is good, more diversity is better ofr anyone

>it's just prove that other races are growing at higher rates
that means that the white population is decreasing as they are not keeping up with the growth.
They are still below replacement rate and on top of that they have to content with a rapidly growing foreign population group..

Why do you talk about shit you dont know shit about?

>which doesn't even disprove what I claimed.
you claimed 9% there is no 9 % anywhere.

what is now the US was 0% white in 1491

>and IQ fluctuates over time anyway.
No it doesnt, it is genetically based.
You spics have far more then 2% of nigger in you.

You say that admixture does not matters, yet you used to be asians. but you dont have iqs of 100 avg any more, you went down to the median of niggers because of the "small amount" of nigger admixture.

Ir you have 10 white people in a house 100% are white people living in, if you put 10 asians, white population decreases to 50% but they are still 10 and so on and so on if you keep adding people, even if they all reproduce including white people it just take a little bit of thinking use your brain retarded fuck

The data is you dumb fuck.
Either way you claimed that it wasnt and are now back pedaling as you are wrong.

fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/ops/Characteristics2013.pdf

you have to do the proportions yourself, but it should come out to roughly what I said

I'm not Hispanic, and you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Plus, there are some white countries with IQs comparable to Hispanic countries.

go back to calling people niggers on xbox live, you fucking faggot

Also, you talk all this shit but I bet your IQ is 85 at best

if you have 100% of you, then 200% cuck it makes, so fuck you

thats science

They misinterpret the data to prove an untrue point. I posted the true food stamp statistics.

go kill yourself, you're worthless

yet there are no 10 white ppl any more, what is there not to get?

I know what you are saying, but that is not the case, the birthrates are below replacement rate.

Why cant you get that in to that thick skull of yours?

On top of that the non whites are breeding at a rate of 8 or so.

Seems someone can't argue anymore

>I posted the true food stamp statistics.
no you didnt, are all mexicans lying pieces of shit?

Hispanic birthrates in the US have declined, actually

yeah, you wish fucking whitey cuck, hispanics are he race of the future in america

yes I did

see

it's on page 57. it says that 10% of SNAP recipients are Hispanic, and Hispanics make up 17% of the population.

You cant even figure out that to precentages changes when you satert adding asians.
Fuck you are dumb yet you call others worthless.

Fuck off and go collect some foodstamps pedro

I have nothing against Hispanics, I'm just saying that it's not like Hispanic women are all having 15 kids

Well if white people is not reproducing that is because they are all bussy being transexual faggots and masturbating to pony shit, it is not hispanic fault

Go collect foodstamps and shoot up heroin, you dumb redneck faggot

And what the hell do Asians have to do with this? I never said anything about Asians

>you have to do the proportions yourself, but it should come out to roughly what I said
It doesnt as it comes out to this

The link you posted is broke you lying piece of shit.

Why would it come out to your fake chart? I posted statistics straight from the government. The link should work just fine, it works for me.

Do you not have Adobe or something?

Maybe if you stop shooting schools your population increases a little bit

damn, shes hot. top tier feet, too.

why don't you "satert" learning english?

what do you think her feet smell like?

No it isnt and you dont get more diversity by genocide of one set of genetics, you dont create new magic genetic markers one gets selected over the other.

Why racemixing is bad.

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

you're mentally ill

you've been racebaiting for hours on end, you stormcuck loser

tldr;

You posted a non working link.
You have yet to disprove the chart that is based on gov data.

You cant even give the break down of "the proportions" you made up

kys

Lol watches CNN reports on school shootings
>thinks cnn is truth, believes the school shooting meme.