>finally get licence 4 years late
>grandfather drives me home and texts my mother
>play vidya until late
>mom comes home with burger king
>come in and eat
>after dinner mom comes in with a 100 dollar cake
>"congratulations, user. we're so proud of you"
>a warm, genuine smile, a unique gesture for me
>gets me to cut the cake while she records it on her phone and sends it to grandparents
>feels embarrassed and inferior now
>"it's not that big of a deal. It took me 4 years and a handful of resits to get it. is the celebration necessary?"
>mom holds a smile
>"we're happy you got it anyway"
>gestures dad
>"good job, buddy"
>doesnt even look up from his newspaper
>thank mom and take some cake to my room
>lock my door
>cry for an hour
who else is a pathetic neet with painfully loving folks?

well that's what parents are for

Semi related
>be in love with girl friend
>she doesn't love me back
>falls for my best friend instead
>they start dating
>painfully adorable together
>always see them together now
>even when not together they talk about how great the other is and how happy they are together
>both know how I feel and are sympathetic and understanding
>she tells me I'm a great guy and really attractive in a lot of ways but doesn't feel a special connection with me
>best friend tells me I'll find someone

>want to die every time I see her

Just drink more fam, they'll soon cut out that "love and support" shit

Your dad sounds like a prick, but you mom sounds like a fucking angel, she sounds like she is always looking out for you, someone genuinely loves you, stop whining and make her proud bro

Okay, you're awesome because you're humble and understand the issue here. Your parents are still cool for not being mean to you and for supporting you. Umm, don't worry too much. Just try to improve your life, slowly, one thing at a time. Maybe start by dieting and being more social with your friends. Then, apply for some jobs later on and BOOM, you got your life moving.

If youre a neet and havent really got anything going for you, just live like you want to. Be who you want to be, you freedom because you have literally nothing to lose.

this Sup Forumsrother said it well. if you ever lose motivation to keep improving yourself, do it for your mom. she never gave up on you

it hurts when they're proud. im not worth their pride. I have adhd so i can't study, i can't work without getting fired. it's like they're holding on to hope that ill snap out of it one day.

i did. i got hooked on drugs at 17 but instead of growing resentful my dad quit his job to look after me because he didn't trust a rehab with me

the only thing close to friends i have is you people

Show your parents that they are right about being proud of you and work on getting a secure job,making money until you maybe have enough to give back to them, the whole "moving out of the parents house and everything" is not so easy as it sounds

The fact that you are aware that its nothing to celebrate and feel stupid for getting your license late already says a lot about your emotional intelligence (in a good way).. i usually would call you a cuck but this thread hit me in the feels. Im 24 and my mum did the same thing when i came home from court after i was found not guilty and didnt go to jail. I felt like shit because it was something my mum was celebrating, that she should of never had to go through in the first place in any normal family. But thats life OP. Everyones circumstance is different. Everyones fighting their own fight. And we do what we can to support family in their own journey. Keep your head up bruh you arent alone in this.

i don't know my dad but my mom is the best.

OP try thinking of how different life would be if you had no parents, or if you had ones that abused alcohol and drugs in front of you.

It could always be worse.

>instead of growing resentful my dad quit his job to look after me because he didn't trust a rehab with me
Woah.

Yeeeah... I was something like that when I was19-20, and propably what led me to that situation was exactly the parents "love".
I think a good parent would push their children to become better and independent.
Tfw own place and a job and still no gf. Being bad with people sucks

dude, every.single.teenager goes through this

Hey man small steps you got something big done for yourself and you'll be able to keep going as long as you keep up momentum.

Honestly you should see if you have depression or something you could get some help that could turn your life around. Just focus on the little things, clean your room, bathe regularly, do laundry. It's small but it's a good way to build up the desire to do bigger and better things.

So what you're saying is you were guilty and didn't get convicted?

This professor on youtube was talking about cleaning my room, that did help me organise myself for a while somehow.

tbh try your hardest not to get fired, try your hardest not to give up drugs, if you just try. It doesn matter if none of it works out just try man, and the closest thing you ever have to any kind of relationship is your mum fuck everyone else just be good to her

One, I know, but I'm 25, so that makes it even more pathetic. And two, so? Is that supposed to make it any easier?

you'll get your shit together eventually.
>54
>parents commit suicide holding hands in bedroom
>don't have to move and life insurance pays 450k
>NEAT!

Ehh, that's not that bad. 25 is young as fuck.

jordan peterson can give you a little boost but it's not enough to get out of the shit i am in

No. How did you interpret that? I was found not guilty because I wasnt guilty. But I shouldn't of been in that situation in the first place. What the court case is about isnt relevant to the moral of the story. Its about putting parents through unnecessary stuff but them being loving regardless and always seeing the positive

>be me 17
>fall madly in love with gf
>brake up 2 months into the relationship
>fast forward 4 months later and still miss her
>she's moved on atleast I think she has
>start talking to other girls
>hesitant to make a move cause still upset about first gf
>find 8/10 who finds me attractive
>talk to her almost every day for an hour or so
> still won't ask her on a date cause part of me thinks ex will come back
What am I doing wrong Sup Forumsros

crying about your situation won't help it

go find a random part time job, something that'll get you out of the house and save for a car

Welp OP, better come up with a plan. Rents don't live forever.

Hi user.

Had the same problem as you. Try call center work. Worked for me.

Ive got sever as fuck adhd and I became a coordinator at a factory ( above supervisors and over 600 people)

Never accept failure, and let your struggle fuel the fire for your journey. Never give up and always exceed expectations... Do that, you wont just make it - youll become successful in everything you do

If you did not commit a crime, why have you 'put her through it', you have defended your innocence. It's your right to do that and nothing to do with anyone else. Even your mother.

You're giving up on a definitely in exchange for a maybe.

My mum said you are a FAGGOT

Which ones which

Meh

you're lucky you have family that cares about you. they enjoy taking care of you, you're not a burden. just have some gratitude that you lucked out with decent parents / family, and do the best you can by them.

I'm 35 and live with my in laws.
My wife's a CPT and her mom had an accident so she insisted we move in so she could care for her mom.
So, no rent is nice, free cable and internet too, but we help with utilities.
It's kinda weird living in my wife's childhood room, reminds me of when we were dating only less exciting.
But I'm no NEET, I'm a nuclear engineer.

You are definitely a cuck

More fish in the sea. Get over it. Find other cunt to fuck. Don't bother. Be nihilistic. Break off with both of them. Sleep all day and climb trees at night. Sail to China in a paper canoe. Explore tunnels. Marry a one-legged woman and cut your name into her arm. But ffs don't write poetry.

Thankyou. I want to try improve

I feel bad now that everyone seems to not have parents like mine and I just look insensitive

Don't do this shit buddy, i did it and i regret ir every day of my life, she moved on me and started dating other guys while i was waiting for her to come back to me that really fucked me up and it Will probably happen to you, just move on

Are you serious? Ask her out you stupid kid, she might very well say yes. And try not to "fall in love" too quickly with this one, while still enjoying it as much as possible (cuddles and such). Who knows, maybe she'll be the love of your life? Maybe a good memory after you break up? It might also help you feel better about yourself, which will be much more attractive to your ex than moping around. But that doesn't matter except if you don't fall for her again and just be happy without her

> ask them if they wanna hang out in a remote location.
> kill the fucks
> make it look like they holding hands
> clean weapon of choice of fingerprints and put in the hand of guy
> it was a murder suicide

>
ITT: OP with loving parents who deal with a 21 year old virgin makes everyone else cry and wish they had parents as good

Stop being a faggot and man the fuck up.

Yeah a huge part of me knows that will happen and I want to move on but god damn it's kinda hard and I don't want to seem like a dick and only date 8/10 just so I can use her as an escape to forget about my ex

This thread is the most beta self loathing faggot shit ive ever seen. Just a bunch of cucks sitting aeound complaining that they aren't alpha as fuck like me and my 9 inch cawk. Bunch of fucking faggots. KILL YOURSELFS IN A SUICIDE PACT.

Not me user. Im a productive member of society. Might I suggest you KYS faggot?

What a dense motherfucker

Don't worry about it, it's not too late to show your parents how much you love and appreciate them (or recognize how much they do for you.) 21 is young af too, in no way too late to get your life on track.

I was going to ask her out on a movie date next week,I don't want this to turn into one of those things where I'm in my 30s and I regret not asking her,thanks for the advice

You are gay. Just admit it.

Get a job and then get cheap apartment in a nice area and move out. You should get ASAP, just for a little at least.

Nothing good about living with the folks. I just moved out at 25 and I wish I would have done it years earlier.

Carefully select a job that fits your personality. This is almost as important as being competent.

Quiet? Take a job quiet people would excel in. Stocking retail or something unskilled if you have no skills. I'm assuming since you're NEET you're shyer.

More outgoing, one of the guys? Kitchen, sales position, etc.

You will have a lot of difficulty if you can't fit in. Be honest with yourself about who you are, your behaviors... it makes life a lot easier.

Try to move out quickly.

You are a entitled underage faggot

As a mother of a depressed 19 year old who probably browses this site, just know a lot of your mothers will always do anything to make you feel happy. We can tell when you faggots are depressed, we know when you jerk off most of the time, we know a lot of you really do try. But nothing tears me up more inside than knowing my son spends most of his time alone in his room wishing things were better for him. I get it, life sucks generally all the time. But what hurts us the most is when we know that you want better for yourself but don't have the fire in you to fight for it. I feel like I'm gradually watching my son die. I hate it. What he doesn't know is that everytime you go to your rooms sad about something we spend at least half that crying to ourselves because you're feeling a heartache that we almost can't fix. I don't see my son as an ungrateful little cunt everytime I do something nice for him and all I get is "Thanks, mom" and he fucks off to his room. I do it because I love him. It's our duty to nurture you twats. No matter how old you are, a good mom will always love their kids and wanna be what most of you saw your grandparents as growing up.

I get it, alot of you might have shit moms. But all I can say to those of you who're depressed but live at least with your mom and or dad, give us a fucking hug every once and a while. Shit gets stressful, but come on, learn to fight for what you want. Take what's yours.

you can't change the past
but you can changr your future
start something - anything - that resembles a career or an education

because as of now you don't deserve that love
and that's why it hurts you

Tits

Thanks mom!

My mom is a total fucking cunt who gives no shits about me and has tried to breed me to be a lawyer/ATM that she can employ when she wants. So no, not all moms give a shit about their kids.

It's not too late for toy user you still have time to go to college and get a degree and make possibly 50,000 a year if you can work hard at it

If your bestfriend knew that you liked her and still went out with her then thats not your real bestfriend

>graduate high school
>feel nothing but vague disappointment
>graduate college
>graduate graduate program
>do well enough at work
>good family life

It feels like I don't want anything in this world, but I also don't want to die. I just want things to be better in some weird, undefined way.

Ehhh, tbh, I neeted until I was 26. I went back to college after leaving my first semester at 18. I did nothing like eight years.

At the end of the day I wasn't emotionally mature to handle school. People develop at different paces. I don't subscribe to the idea that you have to be at certain points at strict ages. Eventually, most people get a spark that urges them toward independence. That comes a lot later for some people. Get out there, try some things even if they're half assed. You'll settle into something.

Life cleared up for me at 25. That's when the brain stops developing and when I really started to feel comfortable with myself. You become less emotional.

Just hang in there, put yourself out there a bit more and things will fall into place.

Im 24 and ive fucked 95 girls in my life

Similar problem:
>be me
>22
>wasted 4 years after high school before entering education
>start degrees
>family despises me because I can't work enough to support myself
>notinthiseconomy.zip
>realise my life is just going the same shit every day
>get shit on daily for being poor by poor mother
>tfw a NEET with a loving family is better than what I'm dealing with

Move out your town, make a fresh start

Well you're an entitled immature faggot then

What are you then faggot

This post made my day and I'm not even OP or the guy with dad issues

go to your imagination, see what entertains you there, then make it real.

I never did and I'm like 95% sure I never will.

>Your dad sounds like a prick
If his dad was the kind of softcock who hands out excessive praise for stupid shit like getting a drivers licence at 21 OP would be the type of guy who gets a drivers licence at 35.

Participation badges and the everyone's a winner mentality create damaged, dysfunctional manchildren.

so you're complaining that the good things in your life make you even more painfully aware of yourself and your shortcomings? i.e. you feel like you don't deserve the gifts like has given you? that's pretty fucking narcissistic.
maybe try dwelling more on the world around you and feeling gratitude instead of dwelling on yourself and feeling self-pity,

When people put things like this out there and even when they ask for advice a lot of the time they aren't looking to change.

You have to want to change and you need to be 100% honest with yourself, because your problem is probably so simple, but maybe a little painful, so as to be figured out by yourself.

Bullied? You need to stand up for yourself in a calm, assertive way.

Broke? Comprehensive plan to get and save money, penny pinch.

No bitches? The problem is in your approach.

You need to be constantly evaluating and reevaluating yourself and scheming. Even if you don't find success you'll be happy, and you'll always have that self loathing at the back of your mind if you're not consistently trying to improve.

this

Don't take that for granted. Your mom genuinely loves you. Know she's not trying to patronize you and be grateful for it. Continue rolling with the successes and your life will take off.

>failed my driving test 3 times already
>mfw my little sister who is several years younger than me already has her license
Not like I have anything to use it for because I'm a hikimori

Talk to your parents, and make a plan to get your life in order.

Horrible advice coming from a fucking FAGGOT. only a cuck would listen to that dribble. user thinks hes a fucking life coach hahaha. You're on RANDOM you fucking jew. GET A LIFE CUMRAG.

Wtf man? Get a fucking job. It's not hard. Apply everywhere and work. You're soft as fuck. Manchild! You should be ashamed.

I have ADHD and still graduated from college.

Though not OP, this is reassuring.

man you're pretty strong for sticking around. I'd prob have to move on from both friends. Dem feels can be hard sometimes bro.

Please be a copypasta.
I can't handle these feels

He's probs 16

What if the things I imagine can never be real, user? That's my problem, I can see them, but they're just not real.

You could always try to be less of a glaring dissapointment

dear god have some initiative to do something for other than your own interests in this world you selfish fuck. id kill to have parents like yours. cut the victim act you disgusting dipshit, we aren't your friends.

Just a faggot, but I would change my life and sacrifice my own wants to some degree to help my family or my wife's family

Damn this hit close to home. Same situation only difference is I still don't have my license.

Sorta related story
>be me
>be a loser
>dad is veteran
>try to man up
>go to army
>serve one tour in the middle-east doing fucking nothing all day
>come home
>dad is insanely proud and thinks I'm fucking war hero
>be jobless for 4 years
>do nothing but video games all day
>barely any social life at all