I bet you kiss girls faggot

/thread

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

/thread

confirmed

OP here, just want to mention this is not limited to just one post

I really wanna fuck it up

well no one is going to beat "I'm a fucking faggot" so

"BOOBIES!!!!!!!" in a nasally voice while looking at her boobs, that should really mess it up

roll

Fuck me daddy

"I would really like to throw you down this hill"

roll

Roll

Nice

OP is fucked

I drink my piss sometimes

Roll

Nigger who wants to fuck after going hiking? she will not be in the mood.

WINRAR

you had dubs and wasted it on that.

"you're sooo much nicer than my old boyfriend"

Who the fuck goes on a hike for a date?

For Sup Forums

ask her what she thinks about keeping ethinic pools clean

wasted dub

roll

roll

Wanna fuck?

"is 2 inches ok?"

Roll

say nothing
shover her off the side of an incline and run while screeching

>Sometimes my anus burns like I just swabbed it with icy hot. I'm pretty sure I have to be tested soon.

ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL ROLL

roll

Roll

Rolll

My back hurts from trying to suck my own dick last night. This hike is gonna be hell.

gg

GG

we done yet

"loveless poundings followed by awkward grunting, how about that for the second half of our date?"

"Want to move in with me?"

"I'm a nature lover at heart"

Shout this whilst rubbing your dick on every plant, tree, bush etc.

"I really like you, let's make it official"
You sir should just take a chance man

how many of these are you doing

3rd date is fuck date
she liked you enough to go out a second time
you failed to repulse her enough to get a third
your in the endzone, dont fumble.

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

As many as I can fit in during the date
She's hot and third date is fuck date, but this girl is vapid and easy and I just want to see how far I can push it.

"Lets fuck "

oh shit waddup

Goodness...