Rank them

Rank them.

Warning: if you put Grimes last, you're a pleb. Forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdxJBoFkvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=iqR6EolWARE
youtube.com/watch?v=7kgFIPgcmbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they have nothing in common besides them having vaginas. tho i bet grimes doesn't work at all with her shit diet and drug abuse.

Bjork > Grimes > Kate Bush > St.Vincent

But Grimes is the worst artist there

Sorry I'm on my phone right now but if someone would put together a square picture which has four different pictures of grimes in each quadrant I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Kate Bush > Bjork > St. Vincent > Grimes

This

Prove that bruh
PLEB FOREVER!

i hate you

Is the first woman Bjork? Doesnt look like her

Fuck off, dumb grimesfag. She's easily the worst out of these four. Kate and Bjork are so far above her, it's kind of sad. St. Vincent is, too, but the gap's not as big.

i am completely fucked

>prove that
okay here u go
youtube.com/watch?v=QdxJBoFkvh8

>proceeds to post a shitty youtube video
Why don't you post some good quality videos, like that KEXP performance, you biased hater?

isnt that also a youtube video????/

You you dumbass. You can't even prove that "she's easily the worst out of these four".
It's Bjork.

It is. But not a shitty quality video. To judge an artist based on a video filmed with a shitty phone is ridiculous.

okay what about this
youtube.com/watch?v=iqR6EolWARE

That's better. I love this performance despite its small flaws. Her music is so unique and enchanting.

Kate, Bjork, and St. Vincent have at least one good album. The former two, especially, have multiple great releases. Grimes doesn't.

her voice was out of tune m8.
now go find me a performance with the other three where they fuck up like that
i'll wait

bjork > kate > vinny "dorito head" vincent > the ol "grime grime"

this is the only correct answer.

grimes deserves to die

Bjork, very recently: youtube.com/watch?v=7kgFIPgcmbo
Grimes is a top notch singer compared to Bjork's wobbly singing.
Wrong answer. You're a pleb.

No, you.
Grimes has 4 great albums in a row.

>Grimes has 4 great albums in a row.
You can't seriously believe this.

hes delusional

You can't seriously dismiss that. All her albums are great. Anyone with good taste knows that. Her albums got acclaim too, if you care about critics.
If you dislike her music I'm afraid you're a mere pleb.

please die

Not delusional or taking this seriously at all

No, you.

Grimes > Kate > Bjork > Dorito

>Bjork
>Kate Bush
>St. Vincent

I'm not even going to add Grimes to the list.

Literally anything else > Kate Bush > St. Vincent > Bjork >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grimes

what if i did

2 turboplebs in a row. Why this silly board is so bad? It's like they're hating good music.

More like you're the turbopleb for liking shit

You're a brainwashed dumb turbopleb who rejects quality music. It's like you're allergic to good music. Stay pleb, dummy.

So hot

>Not understanding the rejection process that makes music quality over time
>Thinking you can decide that for yourself from your own personal taste
>Calling people plebs

Here's your (you)

:(

i used to date grimes back when shes was starting out
cool music but low key
Best head I've ever gotten was from her. Bitch sucked my dick like a turkey leg on Thanksgiving dinner.

they are already ranked properly there

Kate > Bjork > Claire > Annie

Caring about critics is the most pleb thing of all

Yeah, if you start at Björk and go counter-clockwise

Stop messing the meaning of that post. The correct order is clockwise.

It really isn't. You are seriously delusional if you think Grimes and St. Vincent are better than Kate Bush.

>The correct order is clockwise
Yes, from worst to best

So, Bjork is the worst?
Prove me that Kate Bush is better than Grimes and St. Vincent.

>Prove me that Kate Bush is better than Grimes and St. Vincent.
Neither have done anything nearly as good as The Dreaming or Hounds of Love. Or even any of her other projects that are "just" good.

>Fiona

The End.

>Neither have done anything nearly as good as The Dreaming or Hounds of Love. Or even any of her other projects that are "just" good.
Do you realize that's just your opinion? Your personal taste is not the absolute truth.

not an argument

Bork >Kate Bush >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>> Grimes > St. vincent

validate me

Your "argument" is also not an argument. It's just a statement of your taste: "x is better than y because I say so". I could say that Visions and Art Angels mop the floor with the overrated '80s boringness named The Dreaming or Hounds of Love. I could say that Kate Bush's music sounded great then but now it's so dated and tiring. I could say that Kate Bush relied heavily on singles while the album tracks were mediocre at best. I could say that many of her songs are weird for the sake of it and don't have memorable melodies. I could say: get with the times grandpa and stop being brainwashed by the media who told you who are the best artists ever.

Shit opinion. Predictible pleb mind.

you tride ; c

Kate > Bjork > Annie > Grimes

Grimes = Bjork > Kate Bush >>>>>>>>> St Vincent

>musical talent
Kate Bush > Bjork > St. Vincent > Grimes

>how much I like their music
Bjork > Kate Bush > Grimes > St. Vincent

>how much I want to fugg them
Bjork > Grimes > Kate Bush > St. Vincent

SATAN QUADS CONFIRM GRIMES IS GARBAGE. GRIMESFAGS BTFO'D

lel grimes confirmed gabbage

Damn, just missing those quads. Can't imagine how that much feel.

FUCK

Grimefags btfo

maybe you can change your name to garbagecuck

Pleb as fuck.
Almost patrician. St. Vincent is actually good.

She's solid, but she's not legendary like the other three.

Just what I imagined: this board is pleb as fuck. They're hating Grimes instead of praising her. 10 years from now, when a new generation of Sup Forums users will appear, Grimes will take the place of both Kate Bush and Bjork. Mark my words.

i won't be alive in 10 years

Does it make you sad that you've spent this entire thread calling people plebs because they disagree with you? Seems like a sad existence.

the gods have spoken

that's cute

bush > bjork > vincent >>>>>>>>>>> grimes

grims

Bjork > Kate Bush > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > TRASH >> St.Vincent >>>>> EXCREMENT >>>> Grimes

Why do you keep replying? let it die

Fuck off plebs

Bush and Bjork are probably the best solo female acts from the last 30-35 years. All the rest look poor in comparison. The only ones that are almost as great as them are Joanna Newsom, Fiona Apple and PJ Harvey. St Vincent is good anyways (not great). Grimes is ok, she has a coupple of great tracks but shes not there yet.

They are all overrated as fuck

Kate Bush > other three in any random order

4. St. Vincent
3. Grimes
2. Kate Bush
1. Bjork

Bump

underrated

>Grimes is ok, she has a coupple of great tracks
Just a couple of great songs? Which ones? Do you really believe she's so popular here based on just a couple of 2 great songs?

Shit taste

Bjork > Kate > St Vincent >>>>>>>> Grimes

>do you really believe she's so popular here based on just a couple of 2 songs?
Is that really hard to believe? This is Sup Forums mate.

gotchu senpai

She's only "popular" among like five people who obsessively intrude on every single thread

Also how can two people who first gained notoriety less than a decade ago be compared to two people who have been making music since the 70s

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Kate Bush is the winner every time, who cares about the other 3

>She's only "popular" among like five people who obsessively intrude on every single thread
Keep telling yourself that. There are lots of people that know about her. Even you.
>Also how can two people who first gained notoriety less than a decade ago be compared to two people who have been making music since the 70s
It doesn't matter. She's newer but she surpassed all past masters such as Bjork and Kate Bush. She's the new standard in female artists: singer-songwriter-dancer-producer-director-editor-visual artist-sound engineer-multi-instrumentalist-model. She almost made them obsolete because her music is genuinely fresh, creative and innovative. She's 100% in control of her art. Most importantly: she's still in her prime. Maybe her best work didn't even arrive yet.

>Keep telling yourself that. There are lots of people that know about her. Even you.
Yeah, no shit everyone knows about her. The point is like 5 people like her and/or her music.

Boring shitposters apparently

>The point is like 5 people like her and/or her music.
>moving the goalposts
You said popular not liked.
>She's only "popular" among like five people who obsessively intrude on every single thread

Anyway she's liked by at least throusands of people here and millions of people irl.

>singer-songwriter
not unique to her
>dancer
not relevant to her music
>producer
not unique to her
>director
not related to music
>editor
not relaed to music
>visual artist
see above