How strong i wanna to leave this fucking country

how strong i wanna to leave this fucking country..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWKuCBZBPIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off OP. Whats wrong with france?

PUTIN IS THE GREATEST!!!! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LEAVE THE GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH.

Russia - its worst country in the world.

pls

In all serious OP.. whats wrong with russia in your eyes? Ive always wanted to visit moscow.

And what's your problem?

So fucking do it
if you give any fucking excuse is because you actually don't want to

What if hes a cuck and doesnt want to leave his wife and her bbc boyfriend

my problem is this i'm russian scum and
nobody needs me in civilized countries

So why wont you kill yourself? Why are you on here crying like a little faggot. Are you scared of missing out on the opportunity of maybe just maybe youll be somebody one day?

when the war begins in russia i'm kill yourself, thanks. or i will go hitchhiking across world
how, just how i can leave this country when a middle salary in my city 250$ for month?

Not OP, but it's really a tonne of everyday shit starting from grim faces everywhere, continuing with total corruption and unprofessionalism, bad economy and backward infrastructure. Also Putin started war in Ukraine and his guys hit the Malasian boing. New war in Chechnya is a matter of time. Kinda like that. I'm a 30 yo service desk agent and I really hope to relocate somewhere better oneday.

In Russia there is almost no blacks.

u gay in chechnya or sumtin?

BRING BACK SOVIET RUSSIA

i'm young white heterosexual and atheist. SO UNLUCKY

not op either but my brother visited russia about a year ago. moscow was very luxurious but as soon as you got out from the city, everything turned to shit. im guessing its really centralized from the soviet era to show tourists visiting moscow (and maybe other cities, idk) how glorious mother russia was. basically still fucked by stalin and the boys work

atleast thats my understanding. maybe op can fill me in if he isn't drunk/dead already

You are right about centralization, but wrong about reason why.
It is centralized because successful business in Russia is the one in bed with the government, and it is much easier to be in bed with the government when you live in the same city.

>white heterosexual and atheist
well i certainly wouldn't recommend USGay for you then
where do you wanna live anyway?

this => already filled u, it's true
i'm don't drink, btw

St. Petersburg is very good to see too. I like it much better than Moscow. Maybe because I live near it.

if not the USA, then ... i dunno really. at least not CIS countries

is that krokodil drug still around?

Блять,oп,eбaлo бью тeбe зa тo чтo хoчeшь c тaкoй вeликoй cтpaны cвaлить

> great country

Come to Canada. We love Russians.

Canada is most hard country for migration

I went to Moscow and St Petersberg, it was amazing Op. Trust me, your country is doing a lot better than some European ones, most of Asia, and Africa.

Only Moscow and St. Petersburg is not bad. All other cities looking like this

>250$ for month
You can be king of 2 tribes in africa with that money.

sounds lit as fuck

>mfw want of leave mother Russia

I've been to Nizhny Novgorod, Every Russian i met was nice to me, was well nice. Come to Paris Op, you will want to go straight back to Russia.

you obviously aren't from /k/
i bet you don't even own a gun

So try to save up the money for the one way trip. Little by little, dont buy any food than you dont need to have healthy life like chocolate or sausages. Dont buy any clothes from now on. Save up where you can and then just leave with somemoney for food. Figure out the best country to go in where they take good care of poor ppl and where there are some low skilled work opportunities. If i were you, i would leave litteraly asap. Your country is heading up only in more and more shit each month and thats just what can be read from international press. Good luck.

>international press

The entire western world is built on lies and propaganda.

what wrong with Paris?
ofc they was a nice to u, cuz u not a russian. most people in Russia hate each other
thanks bruh, i'll try
no more than in Russia

Having gun is illegal in Russia.
Hy и кaтиcь к хyям. Mнe пoкa нopм.

Poccия cвящeннaя нaшa дepжaвa!

Way more unfortunately.

>Doesn't know whats wrong with paris
sit down little feggit im going to tell you a shit story
kebabs wanted into france
kebabs got into france
kebabs do not work
kebabs are terrorists
the end

vatniks in this thread, be careful

Also I should add that speaking from experience of my country, its entirely possible that your country closes the borders at any time. My prediction is it will happen if you get even closer to second cold war with the US. You do t want to be trapped there. Be smart, plan everything ahead, learn better english and try to lose the russian accent if you can. If you have relatives or friends abroad, use them to your advantage. They can offer shelter, food, help you find a job or at least give you valuable info. If you dont know such ppl try to make some friends over the internet. Not here obviously. If you have some spare time, apart from getting better at english try to learn some skill like ethiquette ( dont know if this is the correct translation- its about how to talk and behave in fancy and wealthy society) - this could help you start as a waiter in a better restaurant perhaps. Or hotel services. Again, good luck russian bro.

Why would you want to leave Russia? Putin is stronk.

only in your imagine this lilliput and pedophile is stronk

commie flag

removeremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremoveremove

No I meant objective facts like russia getting more sanctions n shit. Sanctions are designed to weaken the countrys economy - weaker economy, less money for ppl - less money for our bro here, he cant go away at all. I imagine its pretty fucking hard with his income now. The other news may include worsening of relations between us and russia, potentially resulting in another cold war. The censorship of the internet is making getting info harder and harder. These are just examples i can pull on spot and im not following foreign media that hard.

where r u from? and where r u now?

Translate pls

Czech republic by origin, currently in brazil.

you can thank (((obama))) the 'nice guy' for op's stiuation
>b-but he was in the right place on (((social justice)))

more like putin's bank accounts are stronk enough to convince lower-middle class american idiots that he has any strength apart from having his bank accounts

Move to Norway my dude
>Southern Norway = West Europe
>Northern Norway = East Europe
We have both And we are not cucked as sweden

>tfw when you try to leave russia for your entire life but you just die

there is nowhere more cucked than sweden

You are trying to leave Russia whole your life and then you die.

Yesterday Dmitry Medvedev wrote in his facebook that US begin a trade war with Russia

So sad.

Лaднo, тeпepь этo pyccкoязычный тpeд. Cпpaшивaйтe oтвeты.

Putin fight corruption, what are you talking about?

mhhh why u left Czech? i am the opposite want to live in Czech Republic.

>Germany

> putin fight corruption
Oльки, вaм дaжe зa пocты нa фopчoнгe плaтят?

he is as a leader, to be honest.
also black belt in karate if i recall correctly, so yeah. sorta wonder about his past, but i wouldnt want to go 1v1 against Putin.

Oхлoл, a вeдь дeйcтвитeльнo, тyт мнoгo излишнe пpopoccийcких пocтepoв, ocoбeннo в тeмaтикe.

>Putin fight corruption

Thats exactly the type of news i was talking about. It gives user the info about how quickly it will get worse. Id hurry if i were him. Also user, if i were you i would try to make contact with some jews abroad, for example google up some rabbi in israel or US and try to contact him. I know jews are mostly hated here for some unexplained nazi reason but know this - they are smart, they usually have a nose for when to leave some country, they know how to make money when they migrate and they are usually kind and wont deceive you. They have been on run for two thousand years so you bet they are trained on this matter.

> jews
> they are usually kind and wont deceive you
Nice try, jew.

Just student exchange programme, its temporary. Czech rep. might be a good call for you, but there the income is still shit compared to the west. But if you dont mind ending up there, its fine. Try Karlovy Vary, there is a huge russian community there, it would be easier to get in.

Im not a jew but i know some. I speak from experience. Unlike you, most probably.

>Im not a jew

SHEKELS INTENSIFY

Stop trying to lure me into posting pics of my uncircumcised penis, you little rascal.

> i would try to make contact with some jews abroad, for example google up some rabbi in israel or US and try to contact him
hm what i should say to them? really don't understand

Just you know, describe them your situation and ask for some info and pro tips, they even might know some people abroad which might help you.

Do it, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWKuCBZBPIw