Hopefully no more than probation

Hopefully no more than probation...

probably the greatest travesty of justice in this millenium that she was convicted at all

Wait fill me in, what happen

Is that the cunt who told her bf to kill himself?

Be more assmad.

feminism needs to die. you're all worthless

This silly cunt deserves the heaviest sentence she can get

She pretended to be the girlfriend of a depressed guy and then urged him to kill himself. Quite a morbid story.

Meh

She's a fucking cunt anyhow. I hope they lock the bitch up for years. Have a nice life

Then promptly burned at the stake via mob justice.

I don't think it's healthy to wish suffering on people, but she's clearly both guilty and a sociopath and should go to jail.

She should do a long stint in a state psychiatric hospital.

what the FUCK is up with her head

Agree. It was just a prank.

r/pussypassdenied

Are you guys seriously white knighting a psychopath?

Fuck off, dude. The prank got way out of hand with the guy actually killing himself but you don't just ruin the life of a young girl just because someone couldn't take a joke.

>She should totally get a lenient sentence, because I think she is cute.
She's already got a statistical chance of getting a lower sentence than a male counterpart would do. Which is bullshit imo.

This thread is too edgy, we might all cut ourselves

Dude, you should try thinking with the head on your body that actually contains brain matter, how the hell is urging someone to kill themselves and convincing them to go back and finish the job when they pussy out, a prank?

They are asking for 20 years, but my guess is less than 2 years

She looks like a entitled bitch hope she get 15yrs

Looking at that face, she's going to double in weight in 10 years

Lmao how the fuck is this an issue?

Like bro get out the car. Walk away. Fuck other women.

>It's just a prank, bro!

I feel she needs a sentence but more than anything mental help. Read she was on antidepressants and was lost herself but other stories made her seem like she was a total cunt and wanted attention. Little sympathy but more rage. My two cents on that.

I hope this bitch gets gassed. Not because of what she did, but look at her. Fucking ew

>Be a nut headed bitch
>kill someone who likes you "for the lols"
>Get caught
>Realize you are kinda fucked
>""IM SO SORRY BOOHOOO"

Women

There is so much wrong with the world today, and you're seriously gonna waste energy pining for a sociopath?

Grow the fuck up.

IT WAS JUST A PARNK, BRO!!!!!!!!!! Fuck anyone who actually uses that line.

she didn't kill him. He killed himself.

He was a lame pussy fuck.

I don't see how people could ever call her good looking

Don't be a dick. She did everything she could to make sure he killed himself.

I honestly wonder how it must feel to live knowing you did something so fucking wrong. It must be such an enormous weight to live with. She probably only feels remorse about getting caught, though.

You're a lame pussy fuck. Now pls kys.

It's not like she killed someone. It's not like she drove a hateful spear into his side.

here you go bud :)

Nah, she just sent him a bunch of texts urging him on, even convinced him to go back in when he pussied out, that is aiding an illegal suicide at minimum.

Is taht cara delevinge?

niggs torture rape a 15 year old for hours then kill her.
8 months and probation because they were minors.

>She didnt do nothing, gets jailed

Thanks maynard

thousands of european men and boys are killing themselves, suicide is so prevalent it brings nations down under replacement level.

All because nations are being rekt, but you dont see merkel being locked up.

Her retarded sister. Cawa Dewlbean. She's hands down got fragile X.

she did it all for you

Hah Europeans are such fucking faggot cucks

that's the new Sup Forums.
that's what you get when moot fucks off and a bunch of 10yr olds come in here.

ikr

Most of you faggots would have stayed in that truck just because a girl was willing to talk to you.

Heres your

I hate shitskins so fucking much

Baited.

well, enjoy as ther is not a single place in the world that doesnt has them, and not a single place that soon will be nothing but shitskin

How is it a crime?

Aiding in an illegal suicide.
She talked him into going through with it, which makes her culpable.
Her texts gives her partial responsibility for his death.

The culpability should be with the person committing the act. Thought and speech should be universally free.

She's not the one who was a pussy.

my biggest issue with images like these is that white people still think in terms of the "one drop rule".

If a white person and a brown person have a kid, they're half white still-- no white genocide! Stop implying that only 100% white people are white!

no it doesnt. he said those things and she simply did not stop him and stayed neutral.
Considering the shit in this world its fucking retarded.

You can't plan a robbery with someone who physically does it, you can't plan a homicide with the person who does it, you can't plan a suicide with the person who does it

Just kill yourself already fgt

>If a white person and a brown person have a kid, they're half white still
brown ppl are inbred, inbred genetics are dominate, whites genetics are recessive.

One mix means you are non white, fuck this meme of we are all mixed as its fucking bullshit propaganda

Yet we have laws that punish people for urging others to commit violence, she urged someone to commit violence on themselves, which succeeded and ended up in a death.
Of course she is culpable as well.
Where did I say she was? He pushed out, wanting to live, she convinced him to get back in there. She wasn't a pussy, she was a callous bitch.

This.
>note the south Italians greeks and turks all being the same as the got raped by the same muslims.

He pussied*
Stupid auto-correct.

>Yet we have laws that punish people

What happened exactly?

Hitler never directly killed anyone, should we consider him just a misunderstood kinda guy?

>Huh you're talking about one sort of crime?
>That isn't a crime that plays into my bias.
>I want you to focus on this other crime, so the crime you're discussing is now invalid.

fuck her. go to gulag bitch.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Does anyone really care what happens to her? Whether or not what she did was legal or not, who cares? Either she's a garbage person protected by free speach or a garbage person that is an accomplice to murder, or manslaughter.

"“You’re finally going to be happy in heaven. No more pain. It’s okay to be scared and it’s normal. I mean, you’re about to die.”
when he wavered, stepping out of the truck — and Carter told him to “Get back in.”

totally neutral. i mean. ofc.

>whites genetics are recessive
really? Then why are white people so much smarter than niggers?

She deserves 20.

poland started the war, america encamped the japs, just like hitler encamped the jews because the jews were at ware with hitler as hitler stepped out of the global currency.

Before then germany and the axis and england and america had a pact to fight communism that was rampant across europe, chaos was every where and millions starved.
Some political conflict was created with Switzerland resulting in the america pulling out.

Poland had a pact with england and france.

Poland then started to start shit well, not the polish ppl see meme.
This started the war dragging in england (whom did not want war with germany, the king even stayed in germany in to the war).
And france, france already had troops on the border and hitler acted, he was welcomed as a liberator of france and the armies capitulated as they were sick of the commies (they started the vicy government to hide this fact).
Englands ppl did not wanted the war yet the money in england spoke (rothchilds money).
Japan then got pulled in to a war with america, they got boycotted on rubber and oil, resulting in the desperate unprepared act of the attack on pearl harbor (which was allowed to happen, reports of ships were made, admiral pulled out fleet at port, plane sightings ignored, radar sightings ignored, instant declaration of war).

And what did it lead up to, the creation of the eu that is now annihilating europeans.

The judge should sentence her to being my sex toy

Unfortunately for faggets like you telling someone to kill themselves isnt against the law. The fact that she was convicted as a fucking travesty of law. A complete and total abuse based on emotional thinking.

tldr

>telling
>implying this was telling
>implying any mitigating causes aren't in play
>implying if I brainwash you and tell you to kill yourself im not guilty
>implying crippling depression isn't a disability
>implying she didn't order a disabled person to kill themselves
Unfortunately for white knight edgy inbred shit stains like yourself, the justice system does realize retarded snowflakes still have to pay for their "pranks".

Haha whiteys BTFO

Don't worry, we have legal ways to take care of niggers. It's called shooting them as cops.
>yfw blacks will always be apes
>yfw whites will always be able to legally kill niggers
>yfw niggers and whites are killing niggers, they're going extinct
>yfw you have no face

This is why they are breeding ppl to be low iq with the race mixing.
They cant read information or form arguments

lol, cops shoot more white numerically and statistically, they are scared shitless to shoot a black as they get instantly fired as whites are cucked.

Not only that you get the united african race to fuck you up for life.

this girl is a real cunt. Still, she shouldn't be going to jail cause her bf was weak and dumb as fuck.

You gay fuck! stay edgy Josh

Haha scared? Is that why black lives matter is getting more worried with every nigger we kill? Not to mention the ones that don't hit the headlines. It's ok, it's estimated literally niggers will all be dead by 2080. The white man marches on.

Amen.

>with every nigger we kill?

LOL, We!? you haven't done shit. Stay edgy Pigskin. Cause your time is coming.

>It's ok, it's estimated literally niggers will all be dead by 2080.

Source?

>be me black
>friends are white cops
>be me when they have tally of who has thrown most in jail
>they've been cops since 2009, number is over 600 cumulative
>be me when two have killed a black guy each
>be me when I found new friends
>be me when they pulled me over and gave me 6 tickets after I stopped hanging out with them

Fucking white people

>muh genetikz

Yes, the white mans time is coming. Best part is that I've beaten three into the hospital, don't have to kill them when the cops do it for me and the niggers themselves do.