Good morning, b. Tel l my why you WILL suck a fat one out of Andy Sixx's asshole today

good morning, b. Tel l my why you WILL suck a fat one out of Andy Sixx's asshole today

a lot of people say "user, it's because of the cream!"

many others tell me "user it's the steam you dummy"

dubs logged

I haven't got a log

logged n clogged

anus lunch

Yeah! Just found one!

Anus breakfast

kek

Okay, I don't get it. What is the story behind the Andy Sixx log meme?

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

Poo poo, actually admit poo anyone in real life poo poo these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would poo ever admit poo a girl poo poo this every day? That poo post pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Poo poo think any woman would find this OK? Normal? If poo would admit it, how poo poo think she would react? If not, why would poo not admit it? Because, deep down, poo know it is fucked up poo be doing that?

Quick logdown:

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the en

Andy will clog your throat up with a nice n creamy, steamy and dreamy log of shit. What more do you need to know?

Soggologalog

Kek

Sliding down my fucking throat

Am I bootifulz?

When i first saw these stupid threads i was confused, but by this point its pretty funny. But btw, would you?

Sixx/10

I want andy to play a six hour bvb set and then come back stage, attach a toilet seat to my face, and unload an entire weeks gut full of eating and boozing and drugging on the tour bus into my fucking throat like a creamy mudslide

Don't we all? Get to the back of the cue sunshine

>be me in highschool
>scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
> I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>second night falls
>up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another bvb set
>the music stops for a while
>hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>am I hallucinating?
>"great set, bros, I'll be back I've got to take a massive shit"
>it's Andy Sixx
>his footsteps get closer as does the jingling of his hit toppic chains and belts
>the door opens
>it's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>he rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>i see the log crowning
>the steam nearly blinds me
>it dangles for a moment before sliding silently down my throat
>it is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>by the time its all over hes pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Anus

My esophagus is a skid marked shit hole. Andy sixx you and your logs are my daddy

Hahahaha nah but seriously... would you?

Mature much?

Have you ever sucked a log from anyones ass before?

Poop is food when it's Andy's, dude

Yes, actually I've sucked a big one out of andy sixx's turd box. And yea, it was fucking creamy

The dream

Anyone elses or just andys?

Fuck no that's disgusting