I drank excessively two nights ago, and I'm still nauseous and feel like puking. I vomited 4 times yesterday...

I drank excessively two nights ago, and I'm still nauseous and feel like puking. I vomited 4 times yesterday. Please help

Gain weight. Next time when you drink as much you won't get as drunk.

Newsbreak:
Your immune system is weakened during drinking, you've got sick.

>intentionally inTOXICates himself
>complains about getting sick

keep drinking

Get high.

If your puke is mad acidic drink some milk or take an antacid.

Other than that, hangovers are part of the deal bro. Embrace the feels. It'll be gone by the afternoon.

>puked 4 times in a day

That's barely even a hangover. If you had a real one you'd be puking every 15 minutes, feel completely dehydrated, drink water, puke it out again after 15 minutes, repeat. Anyway, not much you can do about it. Got to wait this one out, it passes after 2-5 days.

2 days is too long. Seek medical attention.

Consider suicide

OP here. I haven't eaten since yesterday morning, should I eat something to recover strength or would that just make it worse?

Sounds like untreated alcohol poisoning. Have you been ingesting water? If not, start now

drink more

Yes eat and drink water

Drink lots of water and something with electrolytres. Try to eat something with salt and sugar in it.

you need this user, take with advil and sleep

Smoke some pot

Go for something easy to digest, chicken stock for example. If it refuses to stay down, and so does water, try sucking ice cubes instead. That usually does the trick.

Drink some milk with a bit of butter and lot of citrus fruits like lemon. Also, take a long hot bath, it helps you sweat out the alcohol leftovers

drank half a bottle of patron in a jacuzzi when i was 19 and puked from 6 am to 10 pm the next day. First i shit and puked at the same time. oh the memories

Yeah, that one's a bitch if there isn't a sink near the toilet. You have to decide between shitting on the floor or puking down your belly, soaking your dick and balls in vomit in the process. Not an easy choice.

Active-Coal.

Ask your Doc

Is cheerios without milk a good choice? OP here.

Bump

k3k

Not really, that shit's probably gonna come back. Something salty is preferable, ideally mostly liquid.

Salty foods to counter the acidity op
Try crackers and chicken soup

Get mildly drunk and stay that way until the hangover goes away, drinking water in between.