Hallo

Hallo,

i am female (rare here isnt it? :P). I found out about this website on some of the YouTube Videos i have found about the european refugee crisis.

I thought to myself i give you guys a shot over the weekend to see if you have anything valuable to say.

Unfortunately i am a bit disappointed.

What i saw here is nothing but the same threads over and over again. Nothing of value is being discussed here. It kinda reminds me of tumblr or specific subreddits.

Why is it that you guys shut down opinions you don't like by default? Why is it that you guys want to start a world war? Do you guys think war is fun? Would any of you even fight in a war? What is wrong with you people.

I will not complain about the racism and bigotry i saw here but its there and its nasty.

Kinda weird for a place that claims to be a bastion of free speech to be soooo close minded about everything.

At least i can say that i have tried to listen .. unfortunately everything i read and saw was a circlejerk and people who are preaching to the convinced.

Other urls found in this thread:

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/publications/files/key_findings_wpp_2015.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/08/17/5-ways-the-world-will-look-dramatically-different-in-2100/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at your picture. That is a upside down cross, with the arms broken, representing Peters death.

Nothing exists to impress you, sweetheart. Now go fix your man a sandwich.

i googled this picture and who is Peter?

Peter was an Apostle of Christ....

You don't know who is Saint Peter? That explains a lot. From hell you have come, to hell you shall return.

okay ... cool

Now go fix your man a sandwich

No thank you! He is actually the kind of guy who makes a sandwich for me :P

Fuck off nigger

Gr8 b8

Its not cool. His arms were broken, and he was hanged upside down until he died.

How is that symbol of peace? Savagery.

Tits or get the fuck out

I've seen a lot of shit b8 attempts on Sup Forums, but this takes the cake. I guess Muslims beheaded what little creative people were left in Germany.

unfunny trollbait 2/10 low energy : the thread.
this is now a pickle thread.
post delicious pickles

What purpose does mentioning that you're a female serve other than to attention where?

Where did you get the idea that your opinion has any value?

Peter is bathing in PISS right now with JESUS.

PISS PETER AND PISS JESUS

I'm going to go stomp on a bible now lets see if God will stop me

Germans, especially the women actually think like this though.

>talking to my German friend
>literally told me Köln "wasn't a problem"

uhh i dont just wanted to tell yo uguys about my experiment

You don't have to read it or reply here!

i am an atheist sorry

Ugh This is why I can never converse with women over digital media. The conversations are so banal and not befitting of my intellectual level. I didn't attend two prestigious universities to be reduced to throwing around idiotic innuendos, I would much prefer to have an in-depth conversation on the fall of the Byzantine Empire for instance rather than spew out such vulgar mannerisms pertaining to my phallus. I consider myself to have an elan, certain dash of class when it comes to conversing with women. The accoutrements in my box of "seduction weapons" are designed to project to the lady that I exude charisma and dependability. I take young women on a wild ride with my dapper demeanor, not my looks.

The year is 2016. Humanity has peered into the darkest corners of the cosmos, and observed the universe on its smallest scale. You walk around with more computing power in your pocket than was available to all of NASA in the 1970s. You live twice as long as your ancestors ever could have dreamed of, you have food in abundance and the future is brighter than ever. Humanity has achieved more in the last century than it ever has in its entire history. People are happier, freer, crime is lower, you're safer, more secure, and the entire wealth of human knowledge is available to you at your finger tips. You live in the dawn of humanity, you were born after the long dark night and you will never know the suffering that every other generation did.

And you still think the words of dehydrated desert madmen in the middle east are literal truth, you unironically believe in God and think gender is biological.

You're literally a walking insult to everything humanity has ever achieved, lmao.

THIS IS JESUS LITERALLY SUBMERGED IN PISS

I am more intellectual than you

I don't know if this is b8, but you would be the one in danger of being sexuallu assaulted anyway so I don't care

Well there's shitposters and informative posters. Who knew.

If you want to just read some facts here, then just take the informative posters seriously.

Du bist eine dumme Verräterin, fick dich, fick SPD/Grüne. Ihr verdient zu sterben. RIP Deutschland 1871-1945.

>I will not complain about the racism and bigotry i saw here but its there and its nasty.
You should at least try for internal consistency.

get herpes bich

Someone claiming that "His arms were broken, and he was hanged upside down until he died." contributes to the reason why you are an atheist?
Bait thread just gets worse and worse

Ashamed at myself for taking this b8 desu but like I said its convincing.

Only a women would bring her vagina to a mind fight.

not buying into this violence sorry not sorry

lol

what informative posters are you talking about? the ones insulting me for being a women or the racists who call me the n-word?

I bet your mother and her husband are very proud of you

I hope you get raped and murdered by the shitskins you love so much, you disgusting fucking slut

Saint Peter was great bruh

There are also the attentionwhoreing shitposters that you are part of.

Go kill yourself, whore.

*bf but they are yes

i do not wish that to anyone .. not even people i hate

I know this is b8 but im taking it.

Let's say you're a real female.

>1. You don't know who Peter was, you said "oh cool" when user informed you of who peter was.
That's not how we roll here, fucking dyke.

>2. You're crying about racism and bigotry on this board.
Literally fuck off if it hurts you because it's the truth not racism and bigotry.

>3. Close Minded you say
Not wanting lefties to destroy our civilization is not fucking close minded but very fucking open minded.

>4. Same threads over and over again
We call these threads GENERALS you retard. Like Trump General, Christian General or even Nigger General. They're here to give you latest news and information required to red pill yourself on the specific matter.

>5.Nothing of value is discussed here.
You fucking what? The politics, economy, security is being discussed here without someone going to ban your thread because you've different opinion. (i.e. r(cancer)eddit.

>6. shut down opinions you don't like by default
We're leaning towards right-side but we don't fucking ban anyone, shutting down opinion is different than banning it, there is nothing wrong with shutting down retarded opinions(most left wing are).

>7. want world war
No we don't?

>8.War is fun
Only when it applies to retards from ISIS or muslims in general.

We're not here to fucking impress you, you don't like it then fuck off and don't waste the slot.

Regarding "free speech", it's about the same here as with any ol' liberal forum, no?

what is their cultural backgrounds if you dont mind?

Well, I hate you and wish it on you

It's awfully suspicious that you find having a broken family completely natural, and you yourself are narrow-minded enough so as to be ignorant of many topics? "I'm atheist." doesn't entitle you to be a fucking retard about religion.

German

sad

im not talking about Generals. I understand the concept ... but the rest is also pretty much the same stuff all over again.

Look, the refugees that come to your country are going to be your ruin. I don't mind that, because I hate you. When I hear about terrorists attacks (which are 100% islamic) and refugees raping and killing you, making their own ghettos with their own rules, taking over your land gradually, I just have a laugh. Have a nice day.

Some edgy posts here.

Wheras repeating the same "progressive" arguments over and over agian is not?

dubs confimed your man is a beta cuck. does he remember to prep the bull?

Is this pasta?

>same stuff
Tell me whats this same stuff
Don't include the troll posts from redditors and other faggots.

>All works of love are works of peace
I love Nature. I'll destroy mankind if I can. Fuck peace.

#REFUGEES WELCOME

are you sure what about the BF?
ive heard through the grape vine his name is[spoiler] Muhammad[/spoiler]

No it's not you dumb fattie

>rapemoney womyn

SUCK A NIGGER DIKK :D :D :D

>not buying into this violence
The point is that he was martyred who suffered for his faith and goodness. The violence was done to the saint, not by him. How does that contribute to your atheism?

Gr8b8m8ir8/8noh8

Get out, get raped. We don't want you here. JIDF detection in effect. You kikes just never learn.

>this many replies to obvious bait
this has to be newfags migrating from leddit

No body cares what you have to say or what you think and yes i would fight if a war breaks out a chance to kill sand apes is to good of a opportunity to pass up

There is a rule about tits. Since you asked, I will still deliver. So, what it the truth about the migrants? None of them are refugees. Not. A Single. One.

They pay high money to go to where there is a lot of welfare instead of the free refugees camps in the middle east.
And the majority of them are not even from a country at war.

Pic related, where they come from.

I am a tranny (so in your world, this should make my opinion more valuable than yours cause I am more opressed. this is how it works, right?)
europe has a lot of problems. racism and bigotry arent really among them.

Another one.

for mange fjert til denne åpenbare rumpe

Now, I also wanted to post this. Mass immigration does not make their countries better. It only make us poorer and it eventually lead to less humanitarian help.

Why is anyone here talking to OP like they are actually a girl? Are you actual retards?

And now the real reason why we are strongly opposed to welcoming "people in need". It's not because of fear or hate, but because there is simply too much of them. In 2100, there will be 4 billions of them. Do you understand what it mean?

Your new but its usually a custom to acknowledge trips

And to not help, they are violent and criminals. More than us. This is a fact.

leafposting has reached new lows

I am supprised I am the first to bring this rule up in this thread but: TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

checked and truthful

No. I beat you to it

>Why is it that you guys shut down opinions you don't like by default?
We have downvotes here?

>"all works of love are works of peace"
So, when your family is faced with the choice between death and defending itself with violence, what then? Is being "peaceful" and letting your family be raped and murdered preferable? No, the love of your family will trump your love for the assailant and rightfully should. You may know better the goodness of your family than you can ever possibly know the what goodness there is in someone willing to attack you. Consider the Buddhist quoted as saying something like, "You may have love in your heart, but you cannot sleep next to a rabid dog". Perhaps then the peace referenced to is an inner peace, like the soundness one might carry anywhere, even on the battlefield.

I had a massive blog typed out explaining the local culture and customs and now she's fucked off. I guess took the bait.

Nice graph. Needs a source on it though.

tits or gtfo

>I am female
Stopped reading there. Tits or gtfo.

Okay.
esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/publications/files/key_findings_wpp_2015.pdf

still here but just kinda off putting that everyone has nothing to say except for insults and "show me your tits"

i mean whats the point lol ... the responses just confirm what i said in my post

Another one.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/08/17/5-ways-the-world-will-look-dramatically-different-in-2100/

please respond

>disregards infographics
>involves no numbers, quantitative measurements, or objective goals in her argument
>breaks the "no girls on the internet rule"
>is surprised by the fact that Sup Forums doesn't take her seriously

yup, nothing new here

>Kinda weird for a place that claims to be a bastion of free speech to be soooo close minded about everything.
Disregarding the obvious bait, this quote is good to take in.
This place lives to allow people to speak fully freely.
And through a largely unmoderated and unregulated free discussion we all ended up "racist bigots spewing stuff about genocide being good etc." If that is the final outcome of free and unlimited discussion, what does that tell you?

I backtraced and found a pic of OP

it's not like these are the totality of our opinions
it's just that this is the only place to express those seriously fucked up opinions
so bullshit flows from high to low concentration
meaning, this board is an absolute shitshow

Was soll ich dazu sagen?

Du glaubst dass Rassismus kein Problem in Deutschland ist. Ich denke es ist eins.

Mir egal ob du eine Frau oder ein Mann bist.

>is for peace
>is also for letting rapists in disrupting the peace

??

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rip OP

do you think its weird that I hang out here of all places? do you understand why I prefer the company of Sup Forums over liberals?

Racism is so horrible we've got to stop it

Stop racism today!

No. That means you are in denial. Whe your acceptance phase begins, pol will welcome you with open arms. We are a board of peace.

Ich versteh es nicht wirklich aber wenn es Dir gefällt. Was soll ich machen?

So lange du niemandem weh tust.

We've just got to stop racism

That UN one is the one to use. I really meant it needs to go of the graph to give it credibility.

All equal, all the same

Absolutely no biological differences between people.
Even though black people's brains have been measured to be 10% smaller on average, we should expect them to be doctors and lawyers and accountants

Lurk moar to understand board culture.
Shitposters are shitposters but there are usually grains of truth amongst all the salt.

I would be more worried about the sanctity of my anus if I were you right now, CATCH MY DRIFT?