Added a prosecutor with foreign bribery and white collar crime experience. Hmmmm...

Added a prosecutor with foreign bribery and white collar crime experience. Hmmmm, wonder why Mueller did that in his Trump investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/01/house-judiciary-member-mueller-legally-required-to-resign-over-conflict-of-interest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will this impact my life?

So he can do oppo research for 2020.

Mueller's compromised so any "evidence" he uncovers is tainted.

If that pic is you femanon, it won't. You breathe a rarified air. It won't change your life one bit when Trump is impeached and removed from office. It it matters to many of the rest of us ordinary people.

Did she just flip her top upside down and tie it around her tits or is that an actual design? Never seen that shit and I'm way too high for this thought experiment.

What are you talking about?

Kek. Good one!

Even if that were true, which it is not, it doesn't matter. This ends in Congress not in court. Impeachment hearings and the decision to remove the president aren't driven by that.

i dunno, shit's fucking hot though because you get a better view of the titty this way
weed and fapping to ig girls is all i have in my life, as long as this Mueller character doesn't fuck with that i don't care what he does

whats her ig?

Unless your last name is Trump or Scaramucci you got nothing to worry about there.

Long time Trump observers have long argued that Trump is far more likely to have sleazy, possibly illegal dealings with Russian oligarchs and mobsters rather than colluding with Putin. That's why Trump was pissed when Mueller said he was looking into Trump's business empire.

during the election, i kept waiting for trump links to the nyc mafia to be exposed, this guy did real estate deals in nyc in the 80s, he must have dealt with the mafia somehow

valentinafradegrada, bitch is hot yo

dayum, she is. too bad downloading all the pics takes super long

hmm, I wonder, does OP have a life?

Mueller is a puppet with huge conflicts of interest

I assumed Trump's mafia ties never came up because Clinton also had some pretty shady backers as well.

when will that be. any day now?

the world would be so different if trump wasn't elected

You believe this about Mueller but not Trump?

As a representative of the rest of the world, we are still waiting for him to do something which is not totally fucked up....any...day....now. Snowflake indeed.

sad

sad

you mean trump is ruining the world? clinton would be completely different?

I wonder though, if Mueller finds all sorts of money laundering for Russian mobsters in the Trump real estate empire, is this grounds for impeachment since these were crimes committed before Trump took his oath of office?

childish speculation.

OP has a great life that lets him save the world by changing the narrative on /b.

Yes.

Next?

>childish

yes. Obviously

Clinton would not have fucked up the EPA and the Paris accord. would not be fucking up the education dept, the national parks, the VA, the medicare/medicaid/health care provision. would not be trying to fuck up the tax regime. would not be trying to give favors to Putin and co.

it would be a much better world.

>speculation

sure he does

hey repeat

>it would be a much better world
you have to be way down the partisan wormhole to think this

you have to be way down the IQ scale to think otherwise.

How so? Isn't impeachment reserved for high crimes and misdemeanors while in office? Has anyone been impeached for crimes committed before taking office?

>goldman sachs in key positions
>weapons sales to saudi arabia
>everything i buy costs the same
i don't see it, your eyesight must be better than mine

so how far down are the ghetto rats that voted for Clinton?
are you on the same level as they are?

he doesn't know what he is talking about.

so you think that the cabinet of science deniers, privatisers, thieves and con men Trump has appointed is in any way better than the cabinet of experts, scientists and qualified professionals that Clinton would have had?

that the gutting of the EPA is in any way a good thing? that the constant attack on democracy, the free press, the judiciary and the attorney general/DOJ/special prosecutors and the intelligence community is a good thing? Clinton would have done none of those things.

Ok, it may not have affected you directly, yet. But it will.

you may be short sighted, but at least you admit that

did you ever look at her policies? She had a lot of good ideas.

but no, you just voted for Trump for the lols and because you believed the republican smear campaign, and you fell for the con man.

of course that does not mean that the Trump voters were stupid. Even though most of them were. Apart from the rich ones - they knew they would benefit from his kleptocracy.

pity about the global warming apocalypse though. all that money and nothing to spend it on...

I'm not a Trump supporter, but Clinton was a ghastly candidate. Yeah, on domestic issues she would have been better than Trump, but her campaign promise to impose a no fly zone in Syria would have toppled Assad, turned Syria into a gang land controlled by jihadis and possibly even brought us into conflict with Russia. She was more dangerous than Trump in some ways.

sad. nothing but bitterness and speculation.

are you crying?

sad bitterness. still mad about that election huh kid.

sure kid

sad

Look, Clinton was way more sincere about imposing a no fly zone over Syria than she was about helping the middle class. A no fly zone is a act of war. Obama imposed a no fly zone over Libya before Gaddafi was overthrown. And when asked what she would do when the Russians would push back against a no fly zone, she mumbled something about negotiating with Putin, even though Putin would never abandon Assad.

There's proofs mueller is corrupt.
Be a year and no evidence of Trump doing anything illegal.
Cry more faggots

Show me the proof.

dailycaller.com/2017/08/01/house-judiciary-member-mueller-legally-required-to-resign-over-conflict-of-interest/

>daily caller
Wew. And i suppose any source I give you showing trump's obvious conflict of interests or any signs that he might be favoring his foreign business partners, yer gonna call it fake news?

sad

Keep beliving the lies the state is feeding you, bud

sad and paranoid

>doesnt believe the reporting coming out of an official investigation
>calls someone else paranoid
I get it. You're a troll. Now heres your (you)

keith olberman talked about his NYC and jersey mob ties but nobody listens to keith olberman.

literally nothing will happen to trump - nothing.
here's a question, OP; why do you keep trying to turn /r9k/ into shit Sup Forums?
fucking asshole...

> the world would be so different if trump wasn't elected

In what ways? I mean, for the average middle class person in the USA, nothing has changed...yet.

If Hillary had been elected, then we would have had a continuation of the same right-wing obstructionism we've had for 8 years.

this is Sup Forums my nigga

Go back to /r9k/ fag

Did you read the article? It's just one dude saying stuff. It's a supposition not a fact.

Mueller has be widely hailed by the entire hill as a very solid choice.

trying this hard.

sad. this is your argument?

We will see.

I'm confused about how this was trying too hard.

you're confused alright.

An investigation the size and scope of Mueller's will take at least 6-12 months, and he just got started. Investigators are also not in the habit of disclosing the status of the investigation to the press or its targets until charges are ready to be filed.

As for impeachment, Congress can impeach for literally anything. Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ. And that investigation was an actual witch hunt that started several years before in regards to a 20 year old land deal.

People have short memories.

>nothing personal

No. Not in office. It dies t say that.

Congress alone decides.

sure kid

I need that shirt.

the cringe

More like 12-18 months. Or more. Look at Kenneth Starr.

not necessarily a troll.
if America has shown us anything its that people are actually stupider than you could imagine.

just in time to kill any chances the democrats have.

100% truth.

Trumpanzees are literally retarded.

Or maybe even longer. I was being optimistic. My point was for the tards asking for "proof". They're not going to get any until indictments start being filed.

And with the people Mueller hired you can bet they'll find plenty of illegal shit.

sad.

why you no say trumpette?

LOL

>Russiafag damage control

Nice fucken try, Ivan.

Right. Members of the administration's inner circle being indicted is going to make people vote republican in the midterms.

Makes sense. If you're an idiot.

more butthurt speculation.
sad.

wow try a little reading comprehension or critical thinking maybe?

You are completely correct

Sad that you can't see that this is where it is headed. It's not a stretch to say ere is something illegal to be found. Why is Trump so terrified of his taxes being examined?

Remember, Ken Starr didn't start off investigating blow jobs.

That's the best thing about trump. He's going to kill the party for a generation.

I'm not butthurt at all. But I do have several former FBI agents that work for me, so I'm more familiar with investigations than the average person.

If they want to find something they will.

sure kid

sure you do.
this is now a cringe thread apparently.

sure kid

Not everyone posting here is a 14 year old edgelord. There are actual grown adults too.

I'm 40. I own a private investigation consulting firm.

What is the origin of this retarded response? It makes you sound like a kid pretending to be an adult.

prove it now

sad

What a virtue signaling faggot

2 years later in pic related

sure kid.