Post 'em thirsty curry faces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_YFrXfexnM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5C-ajnn48
youtube.com/watch?v=yrgIFWYepLw
youtu.be/pjnZO5ZgWE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this real life?

You make me so insecure about being Indian that I want to go to South Korea and perform fuck ton of plastic surgery.

these make me laugh always.

It's okay Pajeet, at least you aren't a filthy Serb.

it's close though

Indians and Pakis are the weirdest fucking people alive on this planet. My sister used to babysit for a wealthy Paki couple for a few years and they were assimilated, but their friends and relatives .... holy fucking shit, they have zero social awareness and don't know how hand shakes work and stare at you and just, ugh, awful people.

Not to mention when I worked at a gas station owned by Indians and I had to deal with them on a daily basis, I was always fighting myself to not just corner one of them and say "Why are you people incapable of acting like normal human beings? Is it some Indian custom to keep their kids locked in a fucking attic for the first 10 years to make sure they develop no social or emotional common sense?"

I appreciate your self-deprecating humor, Croatian Serb.

>He fell for the love meme.

>Pakis
>Shaking hands with women

Got to say both Indian women and men are crazy as fuck.

My bf is from Indian Occupied Kashmir and indeed, he was not permitted out of his house alone until he was 13.

Can't imagine how bad his sisters have it tbqh

Also OP is pretty much how he speaks sometimes.

>I think I am beginning to like you
>Shieeeeet I really like it when I get a notification and I know it is from you
>I have to tell you something. I believe I love you. Do you love me?

I am not kidding. But it's sweet, I love him. Better than the nu-males and MGTOW and wagecucks I've dated in the past.

>dating an indian
Wow, it's like eating shit.

>Indian Occupied
nice meme

Well, he's right

>describing a penis as 'hangry'
Fucking lel

Anybody wana hear a joke?

What does an indian call her boyfriends parents?

Are you that tranny who posted here before saying you were struggling with whether or not to marry a Paki you met on Facebook?

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR POLITICAL SITUATION.

Kashmiri is not quite Indian. He's actually EXTREMELY racist against actual Indians, to the point where it upsets me. You should read one of his poo in lol rants, really top tier stuff.

What? It's not an official Indian state. It's disputed territory. Most of the people living there want the soldiers out -- thus, "occupied".

No. Trans* is mental illness.

What? ?
Oh boy India cringe thread

All S.E. Asians are Indians.
>dating an indian
You must like the taste of shit.

In-loos

Pathetic

Something is definitely not adding up here. You can't be a young, attractive, well-adjusted woman and find anything at all even remotely attractive about any group of people from that region when their emotional awareness is on par with a high-functioning Downs and the fact that they have the people skills of a tarantula.

Lmao
So this is what having a microdick does to you
Being a beta cringe fag

I was going to say "poo-in-laws"

Also
doesn't like the joke because it lacks realism. Indian do do anything "in the loo".

You can quite literally "smell" the insecurity on Indians in the west.

They are so paranoid about smelling like b.o. and curry that they baste themselves in shitty cologne.

need that one pic where one indian on facebook talks about how he has a new best friend

Why are poos so cringy? I don't get it.

Pakistan actually

You'll still be brownish/blackish
Are you a poo in loo??

AWWWW

No self-awareness: the country

i'm happy for them

Pakistan/India SAME SHIT.

You're that tranny who was dating that Paki guy LOL

These pictures remind me of how I lost my two best web friends after laughing at the fact that the parents of one of them divorced after his mom cheated on his dad with a nigger. I called him a cuckold and begged another one to say "stop the cuckold madness!" with me.
I am the Mudasir.

You remember that, too? Holy shit, I thought I was the only one

I'm in their facebook group :)

they have a podcast and are fun

savage

>degenerating into Croat/Serb/Bosnian turf war
kek every fucking time

>acting like normal people
>acting = doing things not "natural" for you

They are just theirselfs, they don't pretend to be someone else, they are not ashmed of their way of being. World would be much better place if people stop pretending being someone else and stop judging others.

please post moar

Its cheaper to just kill yourself.

P.s. you're a cunt

I just can't help but laugh when I see a hindu. they just look so out of place, so absurd, so blissful in their ignorance to the society.

out of all south asian region only Sikhs look palatable to me (more so when on a b&w photo, but...)

i wonder which is worse a pajeet or a paki

Paki's hands down

what is it about Chinese that are able to completely devoid themselves of thirst when realizing they won't get any
while Indians go into deep depressions like in this thread?
is it because they're caucasian?

youtube.com/watch?v=S_YFrXfexnM

>Pakis
>wealthy
BWAHAHAHAHA!

kek

this has to be a troll

>2016
>Not referring to the Earth as he
>you're basically pic related

I think it is more like their way of saying "notice me senpai". They are desperataly looking for help. They are scared and want help, but in this "modern world" saying truth and admiting that we have imperfections is more taboo than sexual deviations. If you watched Neon Genesis Evangelion you should remember visions of little Asuka running on never ending road screaming : "Mama mite mite." (mom look here). That is truth behind every feminist, trans, pedophile or murderer.
Which word would you use to describe situation when you are becoming unnoticable to others and even if you are screaming your voice cannot reach them. I would call that HELL.

Indian Alpha Male:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5C-ajnn48

They are stupid and weak. It's not that their voice can't be heard, it's that they don't have a voice worth listening to.

I felt dysphoria and considered becoming FtM, complete with hormones and surgery. Ultimately I came to understand that dysphoria is mental illness, a result of th extreme gender polarization and overly sexual society. Now I embrace my femininity and it makes me 10x more empowered than passing as male did.

>my lulla
my sides

What did we ever do to you? :(

Try to barter in a store with set prices.

Fucking betas ruining our name. Gas 'em all

Pray to Kek for meme magic

AH FRESH NEW INDIAN MEMES.
I ACCEPT GRACEFULLY, THEY WILL BE USEFUL

>What did we ever do to you? :(
It's what you didn't do.
You didn't poo in loo.

Here's some OC, it's Paki but whatever basically the same

Indian niggers are Dravidian, not Caucasian. They are more related to the Australian Aboriginal.

are you just posting from /r/indianpeoplefacebook

Fuck off, street shitter!

>pudoo
This cannot be real!

god damn it

Fuck off Muhammad and shove a spoon in it

Reminds me of when I was a Sup Forumstard raiding facebook events and groups. There was this thirsty ass Indian who was about 28 amking "I love you videos" for 15 year old girls. I really wish i saved that video. Funniest and most unsettling thing I ever seen.

whereiamimustalsorape.gif

What? He's correct.

I swear there must be someone in this world that has an explanation of why Indians act like that.
Its like they can't turn off their ironic-mode. Is Bollywood to blame for their awkwardness ? Are the jews behind it once again ? There must be some kind of conspiracy against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yrgIFWYepLw

>let's go poo boys

kek based Sayantan

lmaoooo

That feel when I'm half Sri Lankan so i see all these exact same pics from my sri lankan family on Facebook.

I add them cause i feel bad, theyr'e my family after all, but when you get a youtube link to Akon's "Smack That" dozens of time in 2015 it starts to wear down your mental fortitude kek

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

fucking papa jones

>Indian occupied
Oh man the Kashmiri tears of impotent rage are the best tears of impotent rage

I just love it when the Army shoots a Kashmiri dog and people throw a shit fit and get shot again

Really can't argue with these
My countrymen are the scum of the earth

Not me though, I'm cool right Sup Forums

youtu.be/pjnZO5ZgWE8

Shut the fuck up Cuckjeet.
Your women literally line up to take big bihari lund in all their holes.

No you're not cool. Cool people aren't proud of people getting shot for defending women from being raped

>Its like they can't turn off their ironic-mode.
As someone who works with many Indians, this is accurate.

These people walk on another plane of irony, one that I can't possibly comprehend or discern. They are either men to be most admired, or most pitied, I simply can't tell. Their behavior nearly transcends all notions of irony.

IT'S MY LIFE
WHERE EVER I WANNA GO
IT'S MY LIFE
WHERE EVER I WANNA POO

OOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!