What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?
Can we expect an oscar any time soon? Lady Bird looks promising.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_O21Lb_fI
my.mixtape.moe/dfhdvw.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh waifu
I can't wait for this potato bitch to get fat again so this board can go back to hating her.

Trying to mask her being a bitch and a serial killer with the fake personality she created from her PR team if what the stuff that crazy user from the last thread said is true.

I want her to squat over my face and just shit

stop this meme please

someone post the webm of her in leggings

made me fuckin diamonds.

put penin inside sersha

>potato bitch to get fat again
this

I want to marry chubby sersha

no

>Anonymous source reported to TMZ that during the filming of John Crowley’s surpsising hit, romantic drama Brooklyn (2015), the british actor Jim Broadbent nearly emotionally collapsed due to the almost continous abuse by two of the movie‘s stars, Saoirse Ronan and Domnhall Gleeson.
>Said insider was quoted as saying: „It was one thing to call him ‚slimy limey‘ from time to time, and hell I even enjoyed when they forced the crew to only give him screenplay copies translated to Gaellic, but I think mailing white powder to all of his extended family members and force-feeding him nothing but whisky and potatoes for two weeks is a bit extreme. I mean the guy’s nearly 70 for f**k’s sake.“

Okay user.

Fpbp

>tfw she reminds me one of my co-workers

she can't keep getting away with it

Lady bird could be good, but it feels far from the big awards buzz.
On Chesil Beach could play better in awards.

>In an interview with Jezebel, Saoirse revealed talked about the experience of filming The Host (2013)
>"Well there was this particularly intense scene. My character, Melanie was torn between Jared and Ian. We actually filmed this scene without using any of the fake crying tricks llke menthol or eye drops. Really all it took to start crying was to think about the brave sacrifice of many Irish patriots that died fighting for free and united Ireland against the english cockroaches and their pathetic pawns until the mistake that was the 1999 truce. However as an unexpected side effect It did make the filming of later scenes a bit more difficult because i just could not stop imagining myself brutally killing every single british person I know. And obviously it gets pretty hard to film emotional scenes when you just can't stop smiling."

>mfw she'll never ever get an oscar

Did they...?

Is it true Saoirse browses /hwg/ on /tg/?

you forgot she's a sleeper ira agent too according to user

kek
Éirinn go Brách

No, She is browsing Sup Forums

Vin Diesel lurks on /tg/

And Alexandra Daddario on /vr/

yeah but stop fucking spamming their threads you retards or she won't show up ever again

A nose job should be top priority.

I watched Grand Budapest Hotel for her and she was hardly in it!

She's looking more and more like Kate Winslett btw

BIG

where is the nicer krager

when did you become so rude...

Yea I forgot that. Also user confirmed she is also gay and goes to gay bars for fun or something?

that was 2015 user
but if you're watching movies for her, watch death defying acts or city of ember, they don't get much talk

pls stop, bullying is mean

no bully please

post chub sersh

why bully?

yeah, he doesn't seem to know about cigar box guitar

Sapphic love is possible in that scenario user.

I meant cate's nose

Some guy compared her to Bill Maher, i kek'd hard

Still perfect though

user, I made a sershcate morph, you wanna see it?

Is it bad?

don't bully pls

that pretty nice tb h

its good to have meat on the bone. i wish she would put on a bit of weight tbqh

uncanny

good job user, I love it

Ok you're forgiven then!

>tfw no sershcate gf

Where's the morph?

how do you make these ?

>The Irish race is superior. We built great structures hundreds of years before the pyramids of Egypt. Christianity is what weakened us.

I still can't believe she said that.

I was lurking the past morph threads and user said he uses software on his PC, sqirlz morph, it's not within a site that you do these, but it seems to me the site uses that same software

You just know...

really makes you think

[screams interally]

Sersha will never bully you

know what?

How is How I Live Now?

How good is the movie by itself?

How much screentime does Sersha have?

How much of that is wasted on romance?

thanks

sershie's belly is top tier

>For eight hundred years, we fought you without fear, and we'll fight you for eight hundred more.

Slimy Limey haha

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW ERECT I AM NOW

Why is Gemma so flirty with her?

But she's a good, God fearing, catholic lass

it's pretty good
she's in every scene
about half is romance

Its somewhat decent movie. There are bunch of good atmospheric bits. Saoirse is on screen pretty much all the time.

Romance gets a lot of time but I would say its' not the movie's primary focus.

How are these faggots threads not instantly deleted?

Oh right ugly waifus can stay

>bullying in a no bully zone

Because we care about her acting. and that one girl and her parents were killed in Hanna

one of the weakest b8 i've ever seen

she has blue eyes, she's probably a viking rape baby like most of the Irish

It's OK
It's a very different take on YA if you stretch it. very good at photography and acting.
Like in movies where she's the lead, she's everytime in the movie
Romance is just like 15 min, but is the ulterior motive that put forces in motion.

>Come close to me user! We need to stay warm it will be cold and rainy tonight...

user pls. Thats not very nice

>and that one girl and her parents were killed in Hanna

>Tfw Sophia and Hanna will never get to bang because of this.

>How is How I Live Now?
It's pretty good, not her best

>How good is the movie by itself?
Best thing about it

>How much screentime does Sersha have?
She's the main draw and is in it for a good portion

>How much of that is wasted on romance?
The romance aspect let's the movie down but I'd estimate a third of the movie is dedicated to it

I think in the script they lived

No, I'm sure they implied that the family had been killed

I thought I was the only one that got a lesbian vibe off of them

Is it true she's faking her personality and is a cunt IRL?

I hope, if they make a sequel, sophie would be a nice asset to the movie, that actress turned out a fine looking chav.
But Marissa was so cold blooded, in fact she has more possibilities of being alive than the family.

yeah the lesbian vibe was very subtle user, I cant believe how you managed to decypher it

What's next for her carer? Probably shitting in a bucket.

requesting little saoirse singing in I will never be your woman please

Yes, her personality is carefully orchestrated attempt to cover being IRA sleeper agent

She's way beyond that point m9 its lke you havent even seen Brooklyn

Having met her (briefly) I can categorically say "no"

Well, I am known to be VERY smart

>walks into wall
What a ditz!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_O21Lb_fI

>blocked in your country
oy vey

my.mixtape.moe/dfhdvw.webm

thanks user

>IRA sleeper agent
>lesbian

I'm getting really sick of these disgusting lies

>barely no accent
So is she actually exaggerating her accent as that user said? It does not sound like that much of a stretch. Having qt irish accent certainly does help her career a lot.

>My Irish sisters and I follow the Druid religion of our ancestors. Prepare a sacrifice!

>y-yeah I am- I mean she is - totally not an IRA agent haha yes don't even bother MI5 w-with these lies

Hanna is a story about young love user.

Its just hard to tell this because Hanna suffers from social isolation and Sophie is kind of a slut through out the movie with other boys.

No, it's called being an excellent actress

>90 posts
>25 ips
we are reaching new lows with each thread

She had a professional american accent trainer for that movie user, the one that linked her to Atonement, where she had an English accent.

why

oh good then

What was the highest count user?

soon it'll be three of us just spamming the same pictures again and again and again

she better make bunch of new stuff asap tbqh

fuck if i know but we usually kept it around the 2:1 ratio

sorry we didn't met the 4chang parameters for a properly well made and approved thread.