Hey there Sup Forums, it's me, Doc OP. I've got a spare few minutes this morning, anything you'd like to talk about...

Hey there Sup Forums, it's me, Doc OP. I've got a spare few minutes this morning, anything you'd like to talk about? Anything at all, try me!

How's your morning going?

i still can't poop
what should i do?

Morning's going well enough, OP.
How's yours?

Ramaside ramaside im going to suicide

Have you tried laxatives? And how is your water consumption? Anything beyond that and I'm afraid all I can say is seek a medical doctor, I'm just a therapist.

>a fake one meant to brighten your day just a little

I don't know what ramaside means, user, can you explain it to me? And what on earth would push you to take such extreme action as suicide? Suicide is never the correct choice, unless you have a terminal disease and want to go out peacefully.

My morning is great! It's a beautiful day to be alive. Got anything you'd like to talk about?

>eating much with little drink
>known to wreak havoc upon thy stink
>beer and grease will help user
>ere next day
>surely will a lay
>a seven-coiler in your john

>
>>eating much with little drink
>>known to wreak havoc upon thy stink
>>beer and grease will help user
>>ere next day
>>surely will a lay
>>a seven-coiler in your john

Wow that's pretty creative user, nice!

Come on in user, don't be shy! This is your chance to express yourself. I don't know you, and you don't know me. There's nothing to lose! But there could be something to gain!

A fair bit, actually.
So I've been living with my family, and I only turned eighteen recently. I can't move out yet, because I'm still in school. My stepfather is very controlling. Kind of emotionally abusive. I accidentally pulled down a curtain the other day and he had a shit fit, called me retarded and went to my mother calling me "that thing." He's tried to get my mother to admit that I'm a kind of demon, that I'm just an "it" before. A lot of it is my fault, because my stepdad would ground me and treat me badly for months if I did anything wrong. No time limit on a punishment. Cut off from the outside world every summer. I would steal my electronics back all the time, so he's just gotten to be worse and worse. He just doesn't get how to be a parent. He's dragged my brother inside on a leash before because he saw him yanking the dog's leash a bit. He gets very angry very easily.
I've had multiple nightmares and these weird flashbacks about him, and I apologize constantly. And sometimes I go into full blown panic attacks. Everything reminds me of him and I worry about being bad and my self worth, and I'm constantly sad. I know no one can do anything about my situation, he's the bread winner. I have the opportunity to move in with other family right now and finish up school. So my question is, what does it sound like he's done to me? I've been diagnosed with anxiety, but I feel like that doesn't cover all of what's now wrong with me. So what issues does it sound like I have?

user, if what you're telling me is true and you're not trying to troll the ol doc, then you need outside help. Your step father obviously does not have your best interest in mind, and he probably suffers from his share of mental issues and tries to validate or project his feelings onto you and your brother, easy targets.

How long has this been going on? You need to get help from your mothers relatives. Do they know the full extent of the situation? Without knowing the full extent of your situation, which makes it difficult to pass real judgment, I would say that if your mother offers no help, then going to live with your relatives is your best option and should be jumped on.

What actions do you do that typically provokes this response from him? Besides pulling down curtains.

>pic unrelated, sorry, it's next on my list.

after I ripped my esophagus and had it surgically patched up I suffer from bad reflux. the pain goes along my spine and is paralyzing. after 5 years of trial and error I can safely say that most foods have barely any impact on it. any operational fixes for that shit?

I'm just a fake therapist user, you need a real medical doctor. Best of luck!

my bad. how do I stop thinking about killing myself then?

All right! Now we're talking! Tell me more about your underlying issues, what stresses in your life that make you consider such an act. Also, please tell me what you enjoy, hobbies and interests!

My mother offers some help, a lot actually. She does her best to protect me and my siblings from him, and to give us stuff and etc. It's been going on for at least four years. They do know, but the thing is, my stepfather is the person that makes the money. My mom works, but makes jack shit. My relatives couldn't afford to take us all in. The only thing we could do is just wait it out until we can leave, or maybe if get a good job I can pay for them to get out. I had the opportunity to spend a few weeks with my real dad and his family for the first time in eight years, recently, and I'm going to live with them soon. But I feel guilty that I'm leaving my family behind.
The actions that mostly provoke it are if I do something dumb, e.g. I put something in the wrong place or my anxiety acts up and I start behaving oddly in a conversation.
Or if I end up stealing something again, or try to argue when I know he's wrong about something. I was in the hallway going to finish up my laundry late at night, and he came out and was pissed. Told me to get my Emo ass back to bed. The AC is broken right now so I keep going to get water because my room gets hot, but when I do it at night and he's awake he immediately comes out and gets pissed. Tells me I'm a liar and to get my bitch ass back to bed. It gets to the point so that if anyone calls me out on lying or says stuff about theft or anything I have a mental breakdown and start beating myself up, calling myself names and crying to anyone who will listen that I'm a thief, and that's all I'll ever be. And it feels like that constantly.

neurological depression. nothing really rustles my brain enough to release endorphins. main reason why I don't really have hobbies, everything's kinda boring.

the chronic, paralyzing pain doesn't make it more fun to be alive either so it's all just kinda gay and retarded, as are most things in life.

I'm a programmer and that's basically the only "joy" I have in life but it's also starting to get a bit gay and retarded but I need the money. my girlfriend is basically the only thing that manages to make me reasonably "happy" so I don't really know what to do

user you are suffering from classic emotional abuse and you need help. You need a real therapist, and you need to remove yourself from that environment. Your step dad is a sack of shit, and I'm sorry to say this but so is your mother for seeing this happen and not putting a stop to it. There is ALWAYS a way out.

Alright. Thank you, OP. It's just so hard, and sometimes it's not always obvious to me what I should do about my situation. I'll hopefully be moving out within a few weeks. Thank you.

You've got a couple separate issues going on that need to be addressed user, the first of which being your chronic pain. As you just mentioned, but for the sake of anyone reading I'll expound, chronic pain is one of the most powerful depressants out there. Your depression is most likely a side effect of the pain. Get that pain figured out, and then develop some hobbies for you. If you can include your girlfriend, even better. I love fishing alone for instance, but with my wife it's even better! Honestly though I believe if you can get that pain sorted it will change your life.

pretty sure it would change my life but the chronic pain is the result of a suicide attempt so the depression predates it. can't say it's gotten better though.

I'm eurofag so fishing laws aren't as lax over here though I'd like to do it.

Stay strong user, and understand that you're not an it, you are a valuable person! We all have flaws we can improve, but we all have unique strengths as well that make us, us! I really wish you the best of luck friend, and seriously, you will need to see a real therapist eventually to come to terms with what has happened to you.

Have you ever been on antidepressants? I don't usually think medication is the solution to depression, but it sounds like you may have a genuine chemical imbalance. They can work wonders!

And with that, the doc is out! I hope I can talk to both of you again next time, just to see how you're doing. Keep your heads up!