REPTILIANS

REPTILIANS

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/world-population-growth/
youtube.com/watch?v=9dIaSPniVow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can I fuck one?

Blizzard Blizzard George bush is a lizzard

I don't know if they are jews or just closely related.

Would you?

Go ahead, they're all yours friend :)

INB4 Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mantafort, Stone, Drumpf

Also oddly, these guys have all made their way by manipulating people's reptilian brains to such an extent that they would vote against their own best interests.

/Thread

REPTILIANS

Asking the real questions
Shape shifters for sure

Bumpizzle my nizle

Were comin back with a blaaast

Yes

Reptilians are bullshit. Saiyans are real, tho.

This guy says he had sex with an alien.

True love

Only drawings never real pictures

Post all of your pics.

bumping for hot reptile chicks

JFK's speech which got him killed.

Thanks user :)

Real reptilians are supremacists and isolationist and no they won't fuck a rodent species like yours. The amphibians appear very much like reptilians to humans and they love to fuck and eat humans. Go fuck one of them.

Reptilians are real. I've seen a guy's pupil become a slit right in front of my eyes. He freaked and started blinking really hard. He couldn't control his shapeshifting.

Not all reptilians are rich elites but the elite bloodlines are definitely hybrids. The whole Jew thing is a ruse to cover up the fact that they are Satanists.

They speak to fallen angels and through the knowledge they gain they control us.

Yes reptilians eat people and drink our blood. Hollywood reveals all in their movies. What do you think vampire movies are really about? The vampire conspiracy? Its a reptilian conspiracy. They use war and disease to thin out the herd (us).

You need to wake up. Aliens are not what you think and they're not our friends. They're the fallen ones. God is real and Christianity is the truth. Earth is flat. The truth is out there if you can overcome your programming. Otherwise you're doomed to be a sheep.

The grey aliens are disembodied spirits that use a bio-suit like the aliens from independence day. Again it's more predictive programming.

This world is a matrix. Its a veil that hides the real truth. This world is miraculous and created by God. Why do you think the old testament is full of bloody wars? The bloodline was tainted when fallen Angel and humans had intercourse creating a hybrid bloodline. God wanted his creation cleansed from serpent DNA.

Where do you think the ancient people spoke about serpent gods?

Wake up. Not everyone on earth is human. Much of the "science" taught is a lie.

$20 I can get a reptilian in bed you beta

Where did u see the guy user?

I dont need to ask if youve heard of david icke

Samefag answering.

It was at a place I used to work. I was speaking with him face to face. I looked at him in the eyes and they went slit along with his weird blinking and face contortions.

I've heard of him and seen his stuff. A lot of what he says is truth but there are lies cleverly mixed in. Anyone that denies that Jesus is Lord should not be heeded.

It takes understanding to dissect the disinformation from the truth. The elite take the truth and turn it upside down. They reverse everything. They love using symbols.

Samefag.

They turn things upside down.

They say to the world that they're Jews and they worship God but behind closed doors they conduct satanic rituals involving raping and killing children. These aren't the edgelords that call themselves devil worshippers to piss people off. These people have zero regards for human life

>They use war and disease to thin out the herd (us).

They're not doing a very good job of it considering the population has grown over 700% in the last 200 years.

ourworldindata.org/world-population-growth/

What did u do for work user?

You're kinda crazy, aren't you?

Call center. Won't get specific

Somebody said "aliens" ?

Was it your Walmart manager?

You're using samefag wrong, newfag.

stop doing the drugs.

Herro dere.

kind of? I'm saving that as copypasta

Ever heard of the Georgia guidestones? Codex Alimentarius? FEMA Camps?

YOUTUBE codex alimentarius.

They're planning for a massive drop in population. They've brainwashed everyone and soon people will be receiving the mark. Why do you think the RFID chip has become so trendy and cool? Open your eyes. Its implanted between the thumb and forefinger EXACTLY like the bible says.

So far their attempts at depopulation haven't worked. They're not perfect and they don't have absolute control but their influence is still great.

Why do you think so many presidents have talked about the new world order? What do you think the purpose of the U.N. is? Its to strip nations of their sovereignty. Its a supranational government.

Why do you think we have to do so much paperwork and jump through so many hoops in our daily lives? Its to keep you busy and miserable!

Shills

>What do you think the purpose of the U.N. is?

To help prevent another Nazi Germany, World War from happening if possible

Dude, I wish.
I would take that job in a heartbeat.

Is that what the UN charter says? Sounds like bullshit.

The League of Nations was created in response to WWI

The UN was created in response to WWII

It's just common knowledge, world history.

You need to look deeper than what your Pearson textbooks taught you.

When you want to understand the truth of a thing do you merely listen to what you've been told or do you investigate for yourself?

I mentioned codex alimentarius. Why not look it up? YouTube = 9dIaSPniVow

That's the type of alien that was posted on Sup Forums last May, which created so much trouble. It was a high definition photo of a real alien that had scales. The FBI shut this whole Sup Forums sight down while they investigated and people who clicked on the pic had their pc's hacked.

This isn't ancient history, people are still alive from that time period.

Really?
How long was Sup Forums shut down and how did the people know they were hacked?

Yes but you're missing the point that I was trying to make.

1. People are still alive from that period. Are they the movers and shakers that created the league of nations? Doubt it.

2. If you want to understand what the UN really is its not enough to listen to the official narrative. Read the UN charter. Do research on the people that sit on the bildeberg commission and other such organizations. Follow the trail of money and see big business in bed with the federal government.

Perhaps the original intent of the league of nations was noble but the endgame is anything but.

of course

everyone's mouse turned into a lizard

Seems legit.

well of course, anytime power is consolidated, for whatever reason, people will get involved and try to take advantage of it.

Whether you believe what I wrote or not is irrelevant. Turning my words into a meme or copypasta will keep the foolish from digging deep but people that have understanding will do their own research and uncover the truth. People with half a brain will see that memes don't qualify as valid arguments.

There's already a huge movement of people that know the truth about the world they live in. You can try to discredit me but only idiots will think your sarcasm is a valid argument. The curious will investigate my claims and see the truth for themselves.

You can stupify some but not all, shill.

Then we agree. The initial reason for the league's creating is irrelevant. One must look at their actions and intentions know. One must look at the perils involved and who they're connected to.

Doesn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=9dIaSPniVow

forgot the watch?v=

That lady looks super Jewish

Not sure if she is or isn't but she's telling the truth.

A Dr that claims to "cure the incurable"
Sounds like a scam artist.

But I thought you said jews were satanist or some shit like that

Orion group negative aleiens spreading fear and the illusion of separation instead of unity, like positive aliens?
They are supposedly still bound by free will though
>lawofone.info

can anyone tell me where i can find reptilian wife? I've loved reptiles as long as i can remember, and i have 1 snake and 3 lizards. any tips on how to pick up reptilian females?

Looks like the kind of guy who'd have sex with his sister

Ugh. Do you even read? The satanic elites at the top use the label "jew" to hide their true intentions.

That's how they operate. To the world they are Jews and even true Jews believe them. Behind closed doors they're Satanists that perform human sacrifice.

You have to understand how they work. They reverse things.

They show the world that they worship God but inwardly they are the devils children.

I'm not vouching for that. Only the codex alimentarius stuff.

Anti vaxxer who claims Dr's are being assassinated by pharmaceutical companies.

So if she's jewish, she's a satanic elite?

Turtles are reptiles aren't they? Hate this murderous money grabbing Jew cunt

Occultist disinformation to distract people from worshipping the one true God. Salvation comes from Jesus Christ not from vibrations.

I've studied all of this stuff. Before being saved I was going to join the order of the golden dawn. You are walking a path that leads nowhere. And leading people down this path will get you the greater damnation.

Not gonna deal with obvious trolls. I'm here for people that want to learn. Go join a trap thread or something.

I'm not trying to troll

Can't substantiate those claims but you're missing the point. Codex alimentarius is a real thing. Stay focused. I know it's hard with today's ADD but you gotta try. I'm not an expert on this woman but what she says about codex alimentarius is true. They want to ban nutrients as fundamental as vitamin B. I know as Sup Forumstards only traps and waifus are important but this is the truth. I know you're trying to Fuck with me so I'm heading out soon. I've said enough.

Then you have very poor reading comprehension. Either way I'm not wasting my time. If you want to learn you'll learn if you don't you won't.

Ok, enjoy your day.

>this thread

I need to see this picture that you speak of.

Someone must have saved it.

Seems to be this.

Shame.

>govt. agent detected

Sadly not.

If you've got the picture, post it. I'd still like to see it.

Muh holy book fuck away off with your fallen Angel shit your Christian belief is just a mix of other religions cherrypicked and thrown together. Can't stand that God fearing bill shot, but aliens I believe