What does Sup Forums think of Ozzy Osbourne? I like his solo work over his Black Sabbath stuff desu...

What does Sup Forums think of Ozzy Osbourne? I like his solo work over his Black Sabbath stuff desu. Someone talk to me about Ozzy pls I'd appreciate it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Talentless hack who spent his career surrounding himself with superior musicians and taking credit.

Did he really invent the electric bicycle?

ahh why do you say that bro? do you really not like Ozzy that much?

yeah he did bro

I like Sabbath with Ozzy the best. Blizzard and Diary are among my favorite metal albums of all time; don't really care for the rest of his work. Entertaining guy.

You don't like The Ultimate Sin? Ozzmosis and even No More Tears are good albums bro. What's your favourite Sabbath jam then

No More Tears was good. I'm not saying his other solo albums are bad. I just never got into them. Favorite Sabbath albums would be Masters, Vol 4, and Bloody Sabbath.

I think of Ozzy as a casual metal listen. I don't see nothing wrong with em. Thanks for the {You}!

Rob Halford sang Sabbath better than both Ozzy and Dio ever did.

I don't think i've ever heard that
link?

"Ozzy Meets the Priest"
you can find it where shit quality music files are traded

The first 6 Sabbath albums are legendary. Never say die and technical ecstasy have their moments. Blizzard and Diary are wonderful and he has plenty of other great hits.

I have Blizzard, Diary, and a cool Mr Crowley picture disc all on vinyl.

thanks for the upvote my friend. i was just about to kill myself till. you showed up. what do you think is your favourite ozzy solo jam then

Oh yeah Speak of the Devil too.

I need to pick up No Rest for the Wicked

Diary > Blizzard

Ozzy is such a gifted dude, he could effortlessly sound perfect live back in the day.
youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs

- Wasp/great wall/nib
- fairies wear boots
- solitude
- wheel of confusion
- sabbra cadabra
- megolomania
- killing yourself to live
- Johnny blade
- air dance

Here's a couple great underplayed Sabbath tracks

Ozz solo i gotta go with goodbye to romance, sato, diary, shot the dark, Perry mason etc