Is Ghost finished...

Is Ghost finished? The anonymity gimmick is pointless now that their identities have been exposed; plus the entire original band quit and I've heard the new touring band isn't as good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing of value has been lost.

I doubt it, I think most people who are interested in them knew it was Tobias Forge.

If it is the end we won't miss a lot, the music is very basic and uninteresting.

hopefully scooby doo metal is garbage

They're fun for what they are but i think they've run their course

I hope so. Tired of their garbage music and fans.

Saw them in OAKLAND, opening for Iron Maiden, July 5. Papa E kept monologue-ing for 2-3 minutes between every song. Specifically said "Hello San Francisco" about 15 times in 45 minutes. Maybe the crowd booing means something else in Sweden, I dunno. I was severely unimpressed. My coworker seemed to enjoy it though, but she's quite pleb.

>needing 6 musicians to create pleb metal

what was that death metal album with Tobias singing on it

if industry plants were relevant in metal i imagine this is what they'd look like

Repugnant - epitome of darkness

Spawn of pure malevolence is my favorite death demo ever.

Fuckin' a. Hate that scooby doo chase music shit band.

What the fuck do these guys even sound like. Don't just say shit, gimme a reference point, like a genre or a similar sounding band

Opus eponymous and Infestissumam were actually good.

Meliora and popestar?
Absolute shit.

Like a softer, more satanic Black Sabbath.

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=GkNask_pMKo

I thought this group disbanded because the lead guy was stealing money from the other members?

Holy shit, this is so accurate

Yep, they're in the middle of a lawsuit to get back the money that the lead guy jew'd off the others I think

Turn that frown upside down!

Didn't this meme die out like 4 months ago?

If you brush twice a day for 2 minutes at a time, those pesky bacteria will surely die out!

Thank you for the helpful tip, friend