Trade Van Noy to Patriots because he's a terrible Linebacker

>Trade Van Noy to Patriots because he's a terrible Linebacker

>Van Noy wins a super bowl

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_drafts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont worry the dolphins dropped chris hogan and wes welker before that. so not only did we give the pats one key player but two

This is the true suffering of a MN sports fan; not seeing your teams constantly fall short, but seeing your aging former superstars (and hockey team) go somewhere else and win a championship shortly after.

That is the closest the lions will ever get to the super bowl.

Can't imagine how happy Van Noy was when he heard he had been traded to the patriots. Go from shittiest franchise to best in one day. Win 3 times as many playoff games in a month as the lions have in 60 years.

Imagine being a Bears fan like me right now. Shea McClellin and Martellus Bennett just got rings.

Detroit Lions
On June 5, 2014, the Detroit Lions signed Van Noy to a four-year, $5.10 million rookie contract with $2.63 million guaranteed and a $2.03 million signing bonus.

Van Noy's rookie season was delayed due to an abdominal injury but he did see action in eight games, registering six tackles. On November 9, 2014, he played in his first game and registered 2 tackles in a Week 10 victory over the Miami Dolphins. On September 11, 2016, Van Noy had his first career start in the Lion's season opening 39-35 win over the Indianapolis Colts] Before being traded, Van Noy started the first seven games of the season for the Lions and registered 23 total tackles. He finished his time with the Lions with a total of 39 tackles since 2014

New England Patriots
On October 25, 2016, Van Noy was traded to the New England Patriots along with a 2017 seventh round draft pick in exchange for a 2017 sixth round draft pick.

WTF, man?!

Who ever does the signings for the Patriots is good at seeing hidden talent, same with Hogan and Butler

>Fire Michael Floyd over DUI allegations in a bizarre display of puritanical moral posturing
>Floyd wins a super bowl

Welker never won a super bowl.

could be worse
>pass on Darby for Rowe
>give up on him after one year
>he wins a super bowl
then again, i was happy when Mathis won with Denver so i guess it wasn't all that bad

>Who ever does the signings for the Patriots is good at seeing hidden talent

Scrolling thru the NFL draft picks on Wiki, it seems like again and again, the Lions draft some nobody who goes nowhere yet a few picks later, there are half a dozen future Pro-Bowlers/Superbowl winner/Hall of Famers...

Imagine being Jamie Collins.

He already got one but he's still rotting away in Cleveland.

chris hogan was also on the buffalo bills

i have no idea why division rivals keep giving pats good players

jamie got like 30 million dollars

i think he's okay

>trade Eric Rowe because new defense scheme doesn't use slow press man corners

>Eric Rowe wins a super bowl

Jahvid Best was fucking awesome, dude, are you saying the Lions should've had a crystal ball?

Marty deserves it, he's based as fuck

FUCK MCLELLAN THOUGH HOLY FUCK I'M NUCLEAR

I'm most happy for Bennett desu. He seems like a great guy and player stuck on bad teams with terrible teammates and coaches.

Then he goes to a real team with real professionals. He finds a home of champions and he suddenly plays with more team ethic and determination. He finally find a team that he can take seriously.

>have to play for shit hole st louis entire career
>they dont want me any more
>thats ok, ill just go win a super bowl

Imagine being Mitchell. Fourth round rookie and making big plays in the owl.

Admittedly, Jahvid Best was concussioned out of football but my point still stands; draft after draft, the Lions usually pick a nobody when there are multiple Pro-Bowlers available further down the list.

Don't believe me, look for yourself;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_drafts

Yeah, no fucking mystery there, it's because Matt Millen is a gigantic retard.

Since he was fired, they've done okay with the exception of picking Ebron when OBJ was available and even then it's not like Ebron's a nobody.

Van noy is garbage dude

Dude is lucky bill had a spot for him

same happened with cliff avril, lions didn't pay him and he went to the seahawks

The difference is cliff is good

Van noy is a injury prone fuck like Muhammad was

>Be Chandelier Jones
>Get traded to hot af AZ for some washed up OT
>have to check for scorpions while old team wins the superbowl

God damn I wish Fitz would get a ring. Dude is a class act and an amazing player.

>Be Dwight Freeny
>Always get beat by the Pats no matter what team I play on

belichic and his staff are ultimate thrifty shoppers

So awesome to see Howie up there talking about him.

He should come to the Patriots. Tom needs a HoF black receiver to statpad with.

>We could have both Cliff and Ziggy
I don't hate Mayhew, he made a lot of good moves to get the Lions back to relevance, but man fuck some of the stupid stuff he did.