Metal is the last culture of real men getting together and saying fuck society

Metal is the last culture of real men getting together and saying fuck society
Other forms of music conform to societies push to feminize men. It's either overemotional lyrics that actor to females or some nonsense about how spending money on cloths is cool.
All you beta dubstep listening fags need to grow some balls and get in the pit
Pic related me
I'm not scared to show my face and my ideals unlike u user pussies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny1jOIZ5PTU
songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107859538452/
youtube.com/watch?v=yv3iU0eXNpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pic related me I'm not scared to show my face and my ideals unlike u user pussies

Try harder, faggot.

But metal isn't music

True, but Heavy Metal is.

Which one of them?

Yeah, long haired faggots squealing into a microphone in painted black nail polish is really manly.

You know it Sup Forumsrother
Metal is the most pure form of musical masculinity.

>implying all metal is Black Metal
>implying long free hair isn't the symbol of high stature and untamed masculinity.
>implying you are somehow better or at least equal with short cuckholded hair reserved for thralls.
My fucking sides

Glad you could link a picture of a metal fan. Never seen one in real life, as I don't frequent damp basements and Hot Topics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ny1jOIZ5PTU

songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107859538452/

By's. All music is good. All music can be manly or feminine. Just enjoy the listen and chill brah. Elitism kills music.

Pictured: Someone who listens all the way from Abba to Tyler The Creator to Rings of Saturn and everything in between.

Hurr Durr apparently I don't know how to rotate photos

Exactly, when Classical music began, all the Baroque elitists thought classical music was degenerate. Most people today don't even know the difference.

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=yv3iU0eXNpY

Anyone who takes music of any kind this seriously is a gigantic faggot.

lol too true

but it's not even really dubstep anymore, its EDM which doesn't just use computer sounds and shit. it's good music

Listen to punk, you moron.

I've got a message for you, rudy, Ska is where it's at.

What's that running down the side of her face?

I wear clothes, not cloths. Who's the fucking savage now? Screw your pits! And I'll tell you another damn thing, my life needs sophistication. The sweet harmonic notes helps me focus on a dwindling leaf, the small things are brought into perspective. not some trash can banging racket shitSTAIN!.

Drool, She is a cerebral potato

>rectas perpendiculares?

Linkin Park broke your mold of conformity and was a hit with Hybrid Theory in 2000. Your point? And don't think you can intimidate me.

Fuck off you fake Corpsegrinder

thats because you never leave your moms basement

>sophistication
kek

>Talentless liberal communist shit that even a toddler can play with a toy guitar, no thanks

OP, I feel where your heart is at but you honestly looks like a fucking faggot.

Psychedelic rock is beyond the noise you listen to.