Hiding your booze thread

Hiding your booze thread

I'm 20, but my mom doesn't allow me to bring alcohol in the house let alone drink it. I'm having a few friends over next week though and wanted to know how I can hide and store some booze, without my mom finding out.

Greentexts is also appreciated

Bump

Rent an apartment

Bump

Thread/

Don't have to money for that tho

Then you can't afford booze. Should be saving. Single mom or something? Christ

Mix it with soda and keep it in the soda bottle. Whisky with coke, vodka with sprite, etc.

>Vodka with Sprite
Are you gay or something?

Can I store it for a while or will I eventually be drinking 90% plastic

ITT a kid making poor life decisions. It's ok user, I was a stupid kid once.

PETE (recycling number 1) does not dissolve in alcohol. You could store it indefinitely.

I'm not a fgt like you who does nothing but work so he can afford that sweet electrical dildo your ass been longing for and killing yourself cause you got depressed a year in since you never did anything worth living

Being this clueless at 20. Is that your real age?

You're having it next week, man the fuck up.
Also, just get spirits and drink them straight like a real man or don't drink at all.
Get a bottle a day, hide it down your trousers or something and straight into your bedroom with it.
Then beat your whore mother to within an inch of your life for not letting you drink aged 20, then hang yourself for being such a pathetic cuck.

If you're asking this stupid of questions you're just going to have to learn by yourself from experience. You're 20 I'm sure you can figure it out.

You're a fgt user I just wanna have some drinks with friends without my mom bitching

>in 20 and and I have no job because hurr durr fuck the system
This has got to be bait

You are an edgelord that should not be drinking or else you'll hurt yourself trying to show off your butterfly knife skills.

>projecting this hard
If you aren't smart enough to figure out how to hide some booze, then that probably has some correlation to why you haven't been able to leave your mom's yet

>never did anything worth living
>having to hide alcohol in soda bottles from his fucking mom

Grow up or kys

Put the bottles way up inside your butthole, OP.

Ahaha no wonder your mommy doesn't let you drink, you have the emotional maturity of a 13 year old.

>live in the most red state in the union
>coke and heroin every weekend

get on my level

What a fucking loser...

>go to liquor store
>pay bum to go inside and buy bottle for you, buy one for him too, make it worth jt
>get bottle from bum then immediately lay on your back and flip legs over head like you're going to cum on your own face
>have bum lube up your ass hole
>cum on your own face
>have bum insert funnel into anus
>pour in liquor
>cum on your own face again
>haul ass home, fucking hold it in
>diarrhea into toilet bowl
>get some straws for friends
>cum on own face again

Hope you have a really great time OP

No, just an ex alcoholic. You wouldn't believe the shit I mixed things with to keep a low profile, I think the worst of them all was tequila with milk.

just buy the booze on the day

Reverse-funny anti joke thread

I'll start

>Cop knocks on door
>Sorry ma'am your son got killed in a party, the music was an alcohol

Drink it anyways don't be a bitch