Stephan King is disgusting Libtard idiot and Anti-White fool.He was on Anti-Trump bandwagon too...

Stephan King is disgusting Libtard idiot and Anti-White fool.He was on Anti-Trump bandwagon too.Just like other Libtards he was sure Trump will lose.So what happen?

Make sure not to read his books or watch movies made from them.He exposed his ugliness.It's not just outside but the inside too.

Strange how many traditionally intelligent and educated people disagree with Trump.

keep crying OP

>traditionally intelligent
The fuck does that even mean?

Both sides are fucking retarded. Take a step back and stop your shilling for either side.

>one more Hollywood shill
Surprise, surprise

Only good thing King ever wrote was the grade school gangbang in the IT book.

just to clarify - trump should have lost. stupid liberals chose not to vote (maybe because polls suggested ez w for hillary). Half of half of the US voted for trump.. that's

a synonym for traditional is long-established

hurr durrr

This. Also, you don't type like the type of person who enjoys literature. Not saying King should be considered literature but seriously op, what do you actually read? It doesn't sound like you read, you can't even write.

The problem isn't with people like Stephen King. It's a problem related to ignorant burger-flipping tard-mongers such as yourself, who jump on the bandwagon of every half-truth and misconstrued "fact' that fits your preconceived tard-notions while rejecting hard facts because they are 'biased'.

Trump is a kike-loving fucktard who played on Sup Forums's insecurities to get elected. sure, Stephen king is an anti-white piece of shit, but that doesn's make trump better.

The jews hold america and europe by the balls, if a true conservative party gets elected you can be sure as hell it's just another jewish trick.

why you no put spaces after sentences?I mean it clear your space bar works.so you must be doing it intentionally.what gives?

also screw you.Salem's Lot was cool!

just because he doesnt like trump, that doesnt make him a lib

in a conservative, but trump is a fucking embarrassment.

>cant stay on queue
>cant speak elegantly
>cant convince his own party to do shit
>border line OCD with his crap (handshake fiasco, nothing near me)

only things hes held strong on are, muh evil immigrants, and obamacare. any stats you are about to pull outta your ass are vigilante rednecks, trump is fucking useless, told you what you wanted to hear just to get into office.

still better than clinton tho.

...also to be fair, that's pretty much what happened.minorities didn't come out and vote like the did for obama.the gop's biggest asset is voter loyalty.

Wasn't asking for a synonym. Was asking for meaning of said phrase which makes no sense at all

I actually had dinner with him when he was filming some movies in NC many years back.

He wasn't overtly political back then, or at least he wasn't at dinner. Was a nice enough guy.

>Nobody I know voted for Nixon.

I lost ALL respect I had for this ''Celebrities'' during the elections.They finally shown their true face.
I feel bad now I spend money and time on Stephan King's books series and movies.It was all mistake.I made person that hates me more richer.

Snowflake needs his safe space? A different opinion than yours makes you this mad? hahaha you unstable fuck.

---E

well swap out the synonym and you get something like "long-established intelligence" I would take this to mean "intelligent by long established standards" but he could mean the person itself is a long-established intelligent person. I would think. not sure how you're getting tripped up. must be a libcuckspiracy.

She means high IQ. Traditionally intelligent, as opposed to one of the neo-intelligent types like emotionally intelligent.

aww, op, don't be like that. just cause the artist isn't what you thought doesn't mean the story is any worse :)

King is right, unfortunately we underestimated the amount of massive retards in the US, you inbred fuckers are more than we thought.
It's fine, trump is shooting himself on the foot everyday, at least it makes for some hilarious international punchline

Every day I turn on the tv just to see what stupid shit king retard came out with

allright seems like you're not on the boat with the inbred retards, but I suppose you still voted for him.

Now I don't wanna sound like an asshole, but it was pretty fuckin obvious before the election that he had no interest in policies whatsoever and that he was incredibly incompetent.
The fact that you consider him better than hillary is kinda insane to be honest

Stephan King and J.K.Rowling (Harry Potter writer) both exposed themselves to the public last year an this year.I want my money back.

Y'know what's even more retarded than "shilling for either side"? False equivalence. Republicans have elected a joke as a President. Learn to call a spade a spade. Anything else is denial of reality.

Are there other standards for intelligence? Is there a non-traditional intelligence?
>neo-intelligent types like emotionally intelligent.
I have bad news for you...

How long is the list these days? Things Trump supporters have to pretend to dislike:
Hawaii
Starbucks
Stephen King
Paul McCartney
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Hollywood in general
John McCain
McDonalds
Health Care
Marijuana

I'm sure there are a dozen more but that is just for starters

King studied at the University of Maine, graduating in 1970 with a Bachelor of Arts in English

>Enough to be a high school English teacher.

>>cant stay on queue
cue. queue is a line/wait
>>cant speak elegantly
eloquently, jesus.
>>cant convince his own party to do shit
s'what happens when you preach retardation for 30 years
>>border line OCD with his crap (handshake fiasco, nothing near me)
CDO, please. alphabetical order.

he will find no taxman audits this year,a refundcheck,have some nice dinners,and down payment on his guatemala riverfront log cabin

Pretty obvious OP has never read one of his books, or any books, judging by how well he butchered the English language.

>s'what
>s'what
>s'what
>s'what

I lost all respect for him just like with Robert DeNiro.I want my money back!

>Just like other Libtards he was sure Trump will lose.So what happen?

He (A)Overestimated American's ability to see through Trump's lies and (B) He didn't factor in the electoral college's ability to overrule the will of the majority of the American people. Many of us did, sadly.

He was wrong about Trump losing the election but is being proven to be right about Trump's nature . As the truth about Trump gets exposed a little bit at a time. Eventually it will be undeniable and only a small minority willing to believe anything he says, no matter how obvious the lie, will be left supporting him. Then we get to see how someone can win the presidency but still be the loser.

>tl;dr: Uncle Stevie will be proven right on the end

Trumps win was quite possible to predict when you take into account that half of all Americans are dumber than average.

He's always been an asshole, and his books have been complete shit since Needful Things.

That last Dark Tower book was pretentious garbage. Dude, he made himself a character and made the heroes save him from a car accident he suffered victim to in real life... What a loon.

>Trumps win was quite possible to predict when you take into account that half of all Americans are dumber than average.

I don't think half of them are Niggers

BURN!!

Ups my bad,wrong image that' players from India
I meant to post this

BURN!

Someone doesn't like your daddy. keep crying bitch.

You do understand that Trump is one of the biggest snowflakes on the fucking planet, right?

Remember when these retards thought they'd stick it to starbucks by buying MORE coffee and putting the name "trump" on it.

Real intellectual defenders of western thought there.

>Anti-White

Not hating blacks, latinos, arabs and jews doesn't mean you're "Anti-white"

Some of us just except that people are people and that the world doesn't have to be a zero-sum game where some of us get to be winners and some of us have to be losers. America is a melting pot of race and culture - That is what has made us the the most powerful nation in the world, not isolationism and xenophobia.

I always considered his work to be overrated.

what? why? why does a writers or musician opinion on politics matter? people who boycott good shit because of a differing opinion are as bad as SJW's.

i'm going to challenge your opinion by being a fuckwit.

imo trump was the better choice, most presidents don't get anything thru anyway, but i'd rather have an idiot at the wheel than a psychopath

Saying ''his fans are White'' as if being White is bad and negative does means he is Anti-White.

lol this fuckin kike

Oreos

Pretty sure we're not supposed to eat Oreos anymore either - Trump said so

Writers, musicians, artists tend to be deep thinkers ... it's what attracts those types of personalities to the profession in the first place. They don't see the world the same way a guy who aspires to run a company, or work in a mill. Not always, obviously, but that is just basic psychology 101

at the dawn of the day of the rope all traitors of white race will get wiped out along with other racial abominations that filled up our glorious country the last decades.

Pointing out that the vast majority of Donald Trump's supporters are white is just a statement of fact. It in no way disparages the white race.

Unless that is you accept that being a supporter of Trump in some way makes you inferior. Which I suppose is true.

Hmmm... Maybe you're on to something

Kek. That picture is awesome. Did somebody photoshop it so all the team members have the same face?

Just because you're scum and you're in the apparent ""majority"" now doesn't make you sad fucks right.
You are overentitled bitter fucks who are out of touch with the values this country was built on, just as much as the radical left is and as sjws are.
Frances Yates once stated that the idea of peace and harmony throughout histrory was always threatened by interest groups and fundamentalism.
You dipshits are the lower half of this problem.

what you can't accept is that Trump has shown he can't govern.

weak. sad.

>carnival man

deep thinkers? wtf does that mean? they're artistic or creative thinkers? why would i want a countries political leaders dictated by an artist, fiction writer or musician? give me scientific views, economic views. not a view loosely based on morales from a dude who's been strung out on coke for 40+ years

Just by looking at that ugly Liberal face I want to punch him.
Truly disgusting