youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Truth about Black America

You can find the worst as the best

Lol white privilege.

1700s

So I work at KFC where we don't have a ton of black customers ( more white old people and asians ) and let me tell you my experience. First black guy I met, who still works there after 4 years, is lazy, fat, and likes to eat on the job. Any other black guy my horrible terrible black manager hires, is gone within the week. It seems this job isn't the only thing they leave by itself. They don't want to do their job and act like they don't know what they're doing so some young whitey like me will do it. But, most of the black chicks who work packing and register usually stay for a few months and are nice people.

pick one

Only if you are a sex addict like you are.

I just dont get how you get to the equivalent of smoking cigarette butts from the trash and vacuum cleaner, Then stay at that stage of desperation until it develops in to a fetish.

Pick one to lynch?

i cant, i want to hang them all.

When you know how niggers are you are no longer interested.
Some one post that horse vagina for this vag, he will fuck anything

no to fuck

It is not forbidden to do it discreetly as at the right time

See I think the problem is not them being black, it's how they're cultuarized. They're brought up racist against white people and sexist against women. They're excessively violent and retarded.

LMAO

U mad andybois

I don't drink i don't smoke

Thomas Jefferson did it well

What dont you get about we are not interested.
i dont get aroused at al by niggers , just as i dont get aroused by horse vaginas. actually i get more arousal frmo horse vaginas then from niggers

in my bed

Oke at least you started to save images.
Next time make sure you open them before saving so you store more then the thumbnail, okay bud.

So you're saying you want aids?

Explain africa

it's not the same thing

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

Amazing

Are you a blackie or did you not read what I said?

>They're brought up racist against white people and sexist against women. They're excessively violent and retarded.

>racist against white people
>retarded

exactly, its the same reason why ppl dont get aroused looking at the ass of a cat.

I don't care about black people in the Reich. It doesn't trigger me. I'm fine with black people, really. I hate niggers. Black people turn to niggers when you let them rule themselves. A black person can live among white people fine if taught to act and work like one.

blacks were not considered untermensch by the nazi's, unliike the jews and gypsies

Poster of lousy people in front of the beautiful people it's too easy

It's even less then that because they only focus on White Police so it's probably something like 0,001

But they need reason to hate the Whitey

Lots here:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid

>. They're excessively violent and retarded.
This is not because of their culture or raising.
Despite both being really shit.

The thing is they ar eniggers so they are rasied by niggers, that isnt helping sure.

But they are still niggers and they are niggers, it has nothing to do with culture or raising as raising and culture is done and created by niggers..

They created the culture, they raised the offspring as such, because they are niggers.

Its not a beauty contest, its a example of species, why do you have to be so aggressively triggered about anything?

That Obama guy was raised by white people but his kids are way too black.

she call me white daddy

why is he doing that?

It's like black people have no remorse. They're like monkey's running around like crazy doing stupid shit.

water

>does any one has the jesse ownes meme, where he speaks so kindly about hitler

poland started the war, america encamped the japs, just like hitler encamped the jews because the jews were at war with hitler as hitler stepped out of the global currency.

Before then germany and the axis and england and america had a pact to fight communism that was rampant across europe, chaos was every where and millions starved.
Some political conflict was created with Switzerland resulting in america pulling out.

Poland had a pact with england and france.

Poland then started to start shit well, not the polish ppl the polish jews did and they started to attack german towns at the borders (they pulled hitler in to a war with russia in the same manner).
This started the war dragging in england (whom did not want war with germany, the king even stayed in germany in to the war).
And france, france already had troops on the border and hitler acted, he was welcomed as a liberator of france and the armies capitulated as they were sick of the commies (they started the vicy government to hide this fact).
Englands ppl did not wanted the war yet the money in england spoke (rothchilds money).
Japan then got pulled in to a war with america, they got boycotted on rubber and oil, resulting in the desperate unprepared act of the attack on pearl harbor (which was allowed to happen, reports of ships were made, admiral pulled out, fleet at port, plane sightings ignored, radar sightings ignored, instant declaration of war).

And what did it lead up to, the creation of the eu that is now annihilating europeans.

Inhaleing methane to get high.

>be 10
>be first naked lady you see
>nigga I'm gay fo life yo

i want her ride on the white dick

zoophilia

They dont, only whites and asians do, nigs dont even have the brian capacity to realize what a thought is and what a emotion is.

They dont have the ability to think ahead and realize consequences

>Its not a beauty contest,
>Cherry picked abbo's
You clearly have nothing going for yourself so you post that shit to feel better about your shitty life.

Well there are the few who try to be white. Hell I have a friend named Donovan who said his name was too white so he made it Don Taven On

>Cherry picked abbo's
kek, thats how abbos look m8

From their facial structure, these women have quite a bit of caucasian DNA in them. You probably don't find negro characteristics attractive at all.

>brian capacity

>You clearly have nothing going for yourself
im white

>Trump not racist

It's true.

What's the story here?

there is only one gender
women are property.

Good for you, you caught a typo

No shit, is there anything new you want to share?
Your point?

>hair is gross
>skin is gross
>clothes are gross
Gross.

Flash is on in the second one. Yes Trump is a racist dickhead but so am I. But still, fuck Trump.

>From their facial structure, these women have quite a bit of caucasian DNA in them. You probably don't find negro characteristics attractive at all.

So that's why I like it?

What is wrong with racism?
Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

i always love to see robbing apes being shot

Trumpo isnt a racist

1800s

I'm cheering her on. She's going the extra mile to lose that weight

I just found it funny, relax

I literally worship cop cock and i have always wanted to do so while they tell me how many niggers they have shot