How do you think he feels right now?

Do injured players get any satisfaction when their team wins the Owl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y19u1aBnidU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He helped get the team there in the first place. Of course he feels satisfied. A machine is only as efficient as its individual parts

GEE I WONDER HOW HE'S FEELING RIGHT NOW

didn't that injured soccer guy take all the credit for his team winning last year

hes probably happy for his team, but if anything this year proved A. he's unreliable and B. not crucial to the pats success

I wonder if Bellichick is growing tired of him

He already has a ring he played for, so I doubt he cares much that he didn't play beyond just being disappointed he couldn't be there for his team.

A guy like Brock Osweiler shouldn't feel good about his ring at all, though.

Gronk should feel glad he got one, he was the only threat on the Pats for a while and did Tom a lot of favors, he deserved it this year

Yeah but he's a faggot so there's that too

he's probably fucking Bibi Jones right now

will Gronk ever recover? seems like he's always injured

Does he get a ring too even though he didn't play?

He's afraid he's gonna get traded since they don't need him anymore.

Every player gets a ring regardless if they started or not. Grappaolo has two rings now even though he only played in two games

You get a ring if you play even one snap for the team during the season.

Damn.

Reminder that the Pats won the Super Bowl despite that guy in the OP, one of the greatest pass-catching tight ends to ever play the game, being out with an injury.

The NFL is fucked.

He's trying futilely to find all the people who voted for him to get the curse this year.

wise words

>future Cleveland Brown

The only thing that's been reliably able to stop Brady in the playoffs are the Manning brothers. With one gone and one fully a turd now. It's all ogre

why is this FAGGOT injured every year?

John Terry from Chelsea winning the Champions League final in 2012, despite him getting red carded the match before and thus being out of the final

I was thinking this. Isn't he the highest paid player?

He is slowly summoning the mother of all backsnap gorillas. Honestly though hope the guy doesn't end up a paraplegic.

He's gonna be traded soon because of that.

Gronk is a fucking meme of a human being, but an incredible PR and advertising meme for the Pats. They'll keep him as long as they can milk more Duncan Donuts ads out of him.

You think Belichick is going to keep Gronk because he makes Dunkin Donuts commercials?

Dumbest post of the year, congrats man

idgaf about football but I have heard about this dude always being out for injuries, why is that? Just plays very recklessly?

Mixture of bad luck, a bad back and being so big that everyone tackles him around the knees

The defense tries to cripple Gronk every single game he's in.

>implying Robert Kraft doesn't make six million shekels every time a commercial with big goofy gronk appears on tv and spouts "BUY, (x) THE OFFICIAL (x) OF ROB GRONKOWSKI AND THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

wewlad

Why would Andrew Dice Clay care?

>Thinking Kraft has any say in personnel decisions

Spotted the Super Bowl casual

Does he still get a ring, or is it only the people who play in the SB?

I think the rule is anyone who played on the team this year can get a ring

why would he feel bad he just got a ring?

dear lord grandpa what are you doing up so late

Even if he got traded mid-season he would still get a ring, I believe

>literally postponed a game the day a jewish american kid from Newton MA got killed by Benistdinian terrorists while visiting israel and instead made a fucking broadcast on live TV about it in the stadium since the rest of the American MSM refused to cover it.

t. Masshole

I think ideally he feels more of a drive to get another ring and participate to show his worth in the following season. Obviously he helped the Pats get to the bowl in the first place but I'm sure he feels a sense of disappointment that he was unable to actually play today

Michael Floyd has a ring

He pretty much won the #1 seed for the broncos you c u c k

Depending on whether Brady retires or not, he may get traded. If Brady does retire, he'll still be here, but if Brady keeps going, they'll trade him to further load the D up.

He's not getting traded. Just recently there was an article about how they're working on a contract extension with him.

Barkevious Mingo has a ring.

Just give Brady rings during the preseasons

Nah. He's making $7 million next season, followed by $11 million and $12 million. You're not getting a better receiver for that price range.

but Terry is a club legend and a tremendous leader so he certainly had a part in the preparation for the match not to mention their run up to that point

Daily reminder that this fat fuck has an NFL Super Bowl Champion ring for backing up Eli Manning.

youtu.be/Y19u1aBnidU