He plays the same exact character in every movie

He plays the same exact character in every movie.

Yeah, but he does it well

If you've only seen 3 of his movies.

He plays the same exact character in every movie and tv show.

Could you be more wrong?

Sorry buddo, don't want to get into a "thing" here, but gonna have to respectfully disagree with you here. Django Unchained was set in the 1800s, whereas Inglorious Battersby was set in the 1900s. For him to be playing the same character he'd have to be over 100 years old.

Oh dang, the dang autocorrect on my cell phone (I like to 'chan' on the go) changed Basterd to Battersby. I hope this doesn't affect my argument, friend.

He played the same character in Carnage (2011) as well.

Nope.

Let's see what movies and TV shows he's in where he has a thick southern drawl, his tell-tale enunciation, and an outlaw attitude...

>Justified
>Vice Principals
>Django Unchained
>Hateful Eight
>Predators
>Recruiting Joe

Need I go on?

He's still a great actor and very convincing.
That's a good movie.

Shanghai Noon too

Does JJL have boytoys on the regular? Do I have a shot?

I just saw him in Legend of Tarzan and he totally phoned it in. I mean, he wasn't bad, but it was the bare minimum of a decent performance. Probably got a nice paycheck from it though.

If you think Boyd and Lee Russell are the same character you are fucking retarded.

She's currently dating around. If she likes your personality, maybe.
He was serviceable, the movie really wasn't that special. I saw an interview where he was asked why he took the job, basically said "I was hired to do a job, so I'll do as the director instructs".

Im only 25, is that too much of an age gap?

>She's currently dating around. If she likes your personality, maybe.

ho boy, ho boy

She was the best in The Hitcher.
Fast Times, good movie.

He plays Tim Roth in every movie and does it worse than Tim Roth.

are you here for attention or to see if someone believes you?

He has a Doppelgänger

She's dated younger and married younger than her (very uncommon for women in Hollywood).
The Hitcher is great. Underrated atmospheric thriller.

I was just discussing Waltz. I answer questions if need be.

Even if he did, I don't mind since the character is so good.

Waltz who?

Nice. How do you know her?

He wrote Oliver Pain.

so this is definitely JJL herself right

>The Hitcher is great. Underrated atmospheric thriller.

:)

true, true

I tried to record it on VHS one night but you can't do that because you record all the commercials as well and it was cut short at the truck scene

on a scale from one to heck i'd say you're dialing it in way too high right now

It was me James. The author of "Olivia Payne"

ABRHAUM LENCON?

Yep

It was him.

Dr. King Schultz and Col. Hans Landa are totally different characters

Inglorious Basterds was both the best and worst thing for his career. He got to play an amazing villain because the script and Tarantino's direction was perfect, but unfortunately other directors saw his performance and thought "hey, this guy is good at playing a bad guy, let's cast him as the bad guy in whatever and he'll do a good job no matter what. Just put him in, there we go. No need to write a character for him to play, just have him be himself and we're good." That's why he sucks in Spectre and Legend of Tarzan, the directors aren't telling him what to do, they didn't give him a character to play, so he just ends up standing there and saying lines.

the AMA about JJL guy is just somebody trying to evaluate her worth. He works for an agency or is inside Hollywood (some studio/production company)

>Hi, I'm Nic Cage and I play myself in every movie

>
very well put

He has shit taste

And nobody cares about JJL

Sounds like such a shitty idea, amirite?
How do you guys feel about the Kurt Russell?

But King Schultz wasn't like that Bond or Nazi guy.

>and lucky for me i'm awesome
fuck off and don't bash the cage