You still think I'm the GOAT, r-right senpai?

You still think I'm the GOAT, r-right senpai?

No, but you're better than brady if that's what you're asking

Yes because Brady is a cheater.

Just because I can beat a game with cheats doesn't make me the greatest. It just makes me a cheater.

Rodgers is more skilled.
Brady is more accomplished.

Look at records. Look at statistics. Look at Super Bowl wins.

Brady is his superior in every way.

>ATL offense scores more points in the first half against GB than the entire game against NE
Rodgers needs the get the fuck out of GB

Reminder that this man thinks Aaron Rodgers is still better than Tom Brady and it's not even close

yes. brady is more accomplished but he's a borderline top 10 qb

>Look at statistics

That favors Rodgers

Your mad is showing

Delusion: an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Deion Sanders was saying the other day that if you ask actual NFL players, they will confirm TB12 is the GOAT. People just don't look at the facts.

Rodgers will always be the GOAT in my heart which is lodged somewhere in between a beer cheese wheel and polish sausage.

You really really like women, we know that.

He lost 4 games in a row this year if you do that you should never be considered elite even 10 years from now

Packer fan here.

110% no.

max got exposed by Will Cain hard, he's a fucking hack

I got over that phase in like 2013 dude. It's time to move on. You're still better than Brady, at least.

>defense gives up over 40 points every fucking year in the playoffs
FUCKING CAPERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Despite Favre's bmoc behavior off field and his interception prone at end of his career, as a bears fan I can definitely say that dude can take a hit.

And he survived in an era when Qbs weren't treated like pussies they are now where you get RG3 glass QB.

Okay...I looked at the records.

Passer Rating. Completion %. Interception %. Touchdown %. Yards per attempt. Yards per pass completion.

He's a more efficient, skilled QB. But Tom Brady is on a perennially great team. Aaron Rodgers hasn't had the squads that Brady has had, not to mention he's been stuck with a coaching staff that isn't 5% the staff in NE. Brady's got 5 Super Bowls - easily the most accomplished and one of the best of all time. But Rodgers is probably a more skilled QB.

rodgers is just a poor man's derek carr at this point

>your defense will never not quite the game

it's hard to compare the two
Tom Brady has pretty much unprecedented success but he's also been in a situation much more suited for success than almost anyone

last time Rodgers has caught a break in the post season was the 2010 NFCCG

>You still think I'm the GOAT, r-right senpai?
Youre a better QB than Brady, but the pats under Bill ate a better team than the NFL has ever had

*quit

TDs, wins, playoff wins, Super Bowl wins, SB MVPs, etc. Brady leads him in all of these. I'm not talking about meme stats like a bunch of different QBR, though Brady likely leads in those too.

The facts don't support your belief. It's just a feeling that you have. All evidence supports Brady being superior to Rodgers.

You can muddy the waters by comparing the players around each if you want, but neither QB has had a ton of great weapons. Both have middling, average receivers that they make to look better than they actually are. GB coaching staff gets a bad rap. Let McCarthy gp and see where they end up. He'd have a job offer before he even left the building.